Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakki shower thread continuation

Oyagoi
    the proof is in the pudding---

can you possibly send Arnold down here to remove the girlie-man we have for a governor???

Quote Originally Posted by junglegeorge12
    the proof is in the pudding---

can you possibly send Arnold down here to remove the girlie-man we have for a governor???
    Will give you Arnold and then some...Why is it that the Hobby seemed at it's peak when Clinton was in office? Now that's a thread starter if I heard of one...

Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    Will give you Arnold and then some...Why is it that the Hobby seemed at it's peak when Clinton was in office? Now that's a thread starter if I heard of one...
    Cigars my friend, cigars They make a wonderful media, and relax the fish as well for transport to shows

Oyagoi
    I did not know it was aquitori---if you are in cali it might be due to the tech crash since the silicone valley brought alot of revenue to cali

down here the economy makes no actual sense, corrupt politicians just invent it as they go along......

they wake up one morning and decide they need more tax money to feed their families via unperformed government contracts so they invent a new tax---like gee, let's add a $1/lb tax to coffee,-- or hey, why not just double the water and electricity again like we did two years ago and still have not done the system upgrades we used to justify it....or I know, let's sell all the land and money making park and beach facilites owned by the government to our friends and family so they can charge everyone whatever they feel like to go in.......then lets give ourselves a little paycut so the dumb people like us and don't realize how much money we stole and how many millions in kickbacks we got.....

Down here it is kind of nuts like that, but then there are these great programs, for instance, if you start a factory or business that provides a few jobs here, they will give you the land, a startup loan or grant, military protection, no taxes for a decade or two, and no import taxes or duties to the states, and import taxes and duties here are far below what they are in the mainland US--not a bad deal if you want to start a factory or distributorship here--now there is something for Maeda to think about....getting rid of import taxes could really bring retail down on BH, think how happy Carl would be if his shipping prices dropped about 80 or 90%!

a banana republic fed by the states has it's benefits......

Sounds similar to the Philippines, what you say I can relate...Coruption is big business and some of my relatives know it all to well. I guess I am glad that I live here in the states, but then again can I afford a house of my own? No. Will I be paying for other social security and have no one in the near future to pay for mine? Yes to both...

This is a deep thought of mine that I have always wondered and amazed at...Koi at times puts us in a dream world, an imaginary world of being in Japan or being Japanese for that brief moment while we sit doin something for or by the pond. Kinda funny, we buy fish from a country that amire 60 years ago they were the enemies....A country that has done the second worst attack in our countrys own history...

Since we talk about Science like it is a good thing, maybe I should mention the Atomic bomb we dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki...Maybe we should talk about why koi grow big in Hiroshima or maybe they get the Bakki House material from Hiroshima and maybe that's why it does the things it does...Science is crazy isn't it, it can work for the good and for the bad of man...

Quote Originally Posted by junglegeorge12
    I did not know it was aquitori---if you are in cali it might be due to the tech crash since the silicone valley brought alot of revenue to cali

down here the economy makes no actual sense, corrupt politicians just invent it as they go along......

they wake up one morning and decide they need more tax money to feed their families via unperformed government contracts so they invent a new tax---like gee, let's add a $1/lb tax to coffee,-- or hey, why not just double the water and electricity again like we did two years ago and still have not done the system upgrades we used to justify it....or I know, let's sell all the land and money making park and beach facilites owned by the government to our friends and family so they can charge everyone whatever they feel like to go in.......then lets give ourselves a little paycut so the dumb people like us and don't realize how much money we stole and how many millions in kickbacks we got.....

Down here it is kind of nuts like that, but then there are these great programs, for instance, if you start a factory or business that provides a few jobs here, they will give you the land, a startup loan or grant, military protection, no taxes for a decade or two, and no import taxes or duties to the states, and import taxes and duties here are far below what they are in the mainland US--not a bad deal if you want to start a factory or distributorship here--now there is something for Maeda to think about....getting rid of import taxes could really bring retail down on BH, think how happy Carl would be if his shipping prices dropped about 80 or 90%!

a banana republic fed by the states has it's benefits......
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Smile

My bakki shower withstood a cat1 hurricane!!! 90 mph winds for 8 hours!!!!
    Lost power, all pumps are under water. We got 15 inches of rain in 8 hours!
    See photos....
    http://www.koiphen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25137
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bakki shower thread continuation-danpond1.jpg   Bakki shower thread continuation-danpond2.jpg  

Sansai
    Hey, if the radiation from "the bomb" can make Godzilla grow so big... why not??

Oyagoi
    Hey another good selling point sundan, alot of folks in the panhandle and southern seaboard states might find that encouraging, I know here in the carribean if it isnt hurricane proof they will be afraid to buy it. Stainless steel is tough as nails (literally), so I did not think it would be a problem!I will leave the Hiroshima thing alone, too many people suffered too much for it to do anything but make me feel sad. Honestly, I hope they are finding ways to profit off of it after all the loss of life and suffering they experienced. I personally do not think it is ok to joke about things like that.

Sansai
    Why is it, that even when I have someone on ignore, the board emails me with the full text of his posts? Kind of defeats the purpose of ignore. Now not only do I have to ignore him, I can't subscribe to any threads he MIGHT post in, just because I'm trying to avoid reading his posts.

Oyagoi
    if you stop posting here like tewa asked and unsubscribe from the thread you wont have that problem......

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast