Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Bakki shower thread continuation

Crates

Thanks Janemm for posting the link. I have used these crates for about three years now in my pond. They work great. I came accross them when Rehrig asked my company to develop an automation system to open the crate up automatically and place it in a washer. The crates are used in the produce industry out in the fields. I purchased two pallets of them several years back to incorporate into my designs as well as make them available to the public. I have a few left. E-mail me if you need some. Koi Boy.

Henry: The more important question is- Where did you get the caution label? Is the Federal Consumer Products Safety Commission requiring those now?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM
    Henry: The more important question is- Where did you get the caution label? Is the Federal Consumer Products Safety Commission requiring those now?
    No Federal regulations yet. Being a lawyer, you should know the liabilities that go along with such a powerful mind altering substance. Just a little CYA on my part.

Oyagoi
    Actually Henry, further research has revealed that FIR does not affect will power, but gazing at pictures of past GCs that belong to other forum members does, and it also increases testosterone levels significantly, leading to more ballsy purchases (higher dollar). Just go to japankoi and you can graph the obvious spikes in testosterone inspired bidding.

FIR research has revealed that it increases reproductive organ activity, leading to less pond time, reduced stress, and larger average koi size purchases. It also leads to happier pond owner wives, which in turns reduces the jealousy/anger response to expensive koi purchases.

Note- none of this is anything more than fantasy and fiction on my part, not to be confused with the obvious effects of posting pics of GCs, or the obvious effects of FIR on the brain and pond biology.

Tosai
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryC
    Here is the link to US Plastic where I got them. I used the 48x15x11 model. As others have mentioned, it probably would have been easier to cut out larger areas and drop in a pre-made crate.

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/pro...duct%5Fid=2774
    Thanx Henry, That is most helpful. cheers..

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829