Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakki shower thread continuation

Quote Originally Posted by Valarc
    "The media is really available to us westerners as a favor, especially considering how rude some of our lower level, immature, inexperienced psuedo scientists are towards their scientists."

More personal attacks, you piece of shit little hypocrite.

Edit: lock me for cursing, I don't care - I'm sick of this guy.

Double Edit: I know everyone is sick of seeing this crap, and I meant to send it to him as a PM, but it's out there now and I'm not gonna pretend like I didn't say it. Unlike George, I take responsibility for my statements.
    Why don't you guys just drop it, this ain't Koiphen and if your tired of him "Lurking" Koiphen just have the Sarge band him too...Please PM each other...No need for drama here cause no one cares for it.

Sansai
    Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    Why don't you guys just drop it, this ain't Koiphen and if your tired of him "Lurking" Koiphen just have the Sarge band him too...Please PM each other...No need for drama here cause no one cares for it.
    You're right, dropping it would be best, and it's what that liar has promised to do... yet he keeps making jabs like this, thinking people won't be able to figure out he's talking about me, so he thinks he can get away with continuing to insult me while playing innocent. George isn't even the one who's lurking koiphen, that's tewa

edit: just noticed the ignore feature on these forums... decided to use it to avoid the temptation of replying to george's nonsense.

sorry for the outburst there folks - i just get frustrated with that... well you know what I think he is by now

Daihonmei
    Valarc,
    just avoid the drama. State as much truth as you can. Most everyone with a brain now knows that the FIR angle is a gimmick. And even those that can't understand basic science have a feeling that the FIR sizzle has little to do with Porous Media Showers.
    The truth is coming to the surface (pun intended)

Oyagoi
    The proof is in the pudding, pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by luke frisbee
    Valarc,
    just avoid the drama. State as much truth as you can. Most everyone with a brain now knows that the FIR angle is a gimmick. And even those that can't understand basic science have a feeling that the FIR sizzle has little to do with Porous Media Showers.
    The truth is coming to the surface (pun intended)
    Luke

Interesting to see your post on this thread , I believe your threads of biofilms and anoxic layers are great so keep up the good work but it does not refute FIR emission and its effects on water cluster.

Does this mean me and george are welcome to post on your thread

looking forward to it

tewa

Oyagoi
    If he keeps going tewa on that subject, he will either run into dielectric ceramic foams made with FIR emitting materials or run aground and be back to plastic media with a high surface area.Pore sizes have been around for a while. They are not enough by themselves to make sweet water with low tds and good ph and amke the koi hungry.

I also ran into a few more articles by the guy who did the research in Uzbekistan tewa. One of the links is below and on it he goes in to the real difference between pseudo science and real science on the issue. It is also interesting to note that there are economic powers who really want info about the FIR ceramics to be supressed, disbelieved, and go away.

Anyone can go check out the research facility in Uzbekistan and their findings, it is the most cutting edge and financed project on the subject. It also is not run by folks selling anything.

What they found is simple and I posted it before. Room temp FIR lasers with every low power (comparable to BH radiation) was seen to break up and prevent large water clusters from forming until the water was a few inches from the source of FIR. Higher temp narrow bandwidth FIR was used to explode water molecules. By the way, that project recieves funding from governments all over the world, including the US.

The pharmaceutical industry in the US, who also controls insurance and education to a large degree, want to see that info supressed, brough into a negative light, and disappeared. They want to sell you drugs, lots of them, so they do nto want FIR medical solutions out there. FIR ceramics have seen more testing and positive results than most drugs they pass to the market in abundance.

Also guess what, US doctors receive kickbacks and payments from the pharmaceutical companies based on prescriptions they write. Nothing like a little conflict of interest when it comes to treatment recommendations. Some drugs get higher kickbacks than others which it is scientifically proven relates directly to the number of people diagnosed with maladies that need certain drugs for treatment. Why say 'depression' when you can say 'bipolar' and make thousands more a year off of it from kickbacks alone??? My brother in law is a psychologist and he says the current epidemic of supposedly bipolar people is a farce created by pharmaceutical kickbacks. That is just one example of a rampant problem in the US.
    http://www.aquatechnology.net/FIR.html

here is the link I meant to put
    http://www.aquatechnology.net/electromag.html
    Last edited by junglegeorge12; 08-19-2005 at 01:28 PM. Reason: wrong link!

Oh George, come on now. That about the Fir and pharmaceuticals is so far from reality. Jeeeeesss.... Nurse Bishop, ICU RN

Oyagoi
    No it isn't dear, ask any doctor. Luis felix, my brother in law, works for the state of Conneticut as a social worker and investigator. He has to look up just such things and make reports. He gets money and other things if he prescribes certain things.

He is fed up with the number of people being misdiagnosed and having their lives completely ruined due to irresponsible and inadeqaute evaluation procedures, that serve only the doctor's and hospital's budgetary desires. He also oversees mental health programs for federal prisons up and down the east coast. He has a Phd in clinical psychology and a masters in social work.

Most hospital and many doctor's decisions are wrapped around one thing, $$$$.

To deny that is to deny reality dear.

Greetings people, I have been studying water surface tension to the point of being semi literate. Lets discuss this example. FIR changes water tension as per link JG sent. How and why would one change that property of water with infrared?

Sansai
    Dear George,

If he keeps going tewa on that subject, he will either run into dielectric ceramic foams made with FIR emitting materials or run aground and be back to plastic media with a high surface area.Pore sizes have been around for a while. They are not enough by themselves to make sweet water with low tds and good ph and amke the koi hungry.

The last sentence is too sweeping and may be misconstrued as meaning ONLY FIR emitting materials can achieve these results. I know for a fact that my brushes, Jap mats, Izeki nets and matala do not emit any significant FIR but I do have good water, low tds and my kois have to be very hungry as they eat 9x/day. There is no magic in the materials I have used. One can conclude that any filter material if managed and maintained properly can achieve such results. There are of course benefits of BH and that is one of the reasons why I am willing to experiment and compare a BS/BH setup vs my 150% conventional submerged filtration system. The eventual results will be interesting.

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast