Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 108

Thread: AKCA board meeting minutes May 8 2009

  1. #91
    Honmei Brutuscz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M. View Post
    So Bob do you think those actions are acceptable?

    I personally think Spike dropped the ball, then as the new director Karen should have picked it up, and done the right thing?

    But she refused, why I have no idea.

    Why would the head of any program protect renagades when there were so few of them... Instead of standing up for the good KHA's ?
    Absolutely...those were their decisions to make. Just because it wasn't the decision you wanted...doesn't make it wrong. So...the witch hunt began. Now, everyone here knows it!!!

  2. #92
    Honmei Brutuscz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,826
    Quote Originally Posted by schildkoi View Post
    What is wrong with you Brutus? You are making the assumption the that the lack of decertifications are the reasons for the resignations. Spike and Karen choose to resign, period. end of story. Karen was de-certified for having conflicts of interest which the Board has a fudiciary duty to do. Period, end of story.

    Steve
    Let me add...the lack of decertification was the reason for the 18 page paper. If she had decertified those three (which she did not think was warranted) She would more than likely still be in charge. There would have been no 18 page paper and no issues to discuss.

  3. #93
    Guest Nancy M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lakewood, So Calif
    Posts
    2,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutuscz View Post
    Absolutely...those were their decisions to make. Just because it wasn't the decision you wanted...doesn't make it wrong. So...the witch hunt began. Now, everyone here knows it!!!

    Bob
    were in the hell did you get witch hunt from my post???

    Really Bob you are grasping at straws..

  4. #94
    Honmei Brutuscz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M. View Post
    Bob
    were in the hell did you get witch hunt from my post???

    Really Bob you are grasping at straws..
    Let me re-phrase that more to your liking:

    Just because it wasn't the decision you AND OTHERS wanted...doesn't make it wrong.

  5. #95
    Guest Nancy M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lakewood, So Calif
    Posts
    2,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutuscz View Post
    Let me re-phrase that more to your liking:

    Just because it wasn't the decision you AND OTHERS wanted...doesn't make it wrong.
    Apparently you are wrong...

    Since the AKCA board is the boss so to speak... And they felt it was wrong.. But again they choose to resign, the board did not ask them to, I am sure things could have been worked out if they had attended the May meeting. But they choose not to attend and to resign.......

  6. #96
    Honmei
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutuscz View Post
    Steve...You really WANT people to believe that was all there was to it. Now..cmon, we both know better than that??
    Brutus,
    Is the more "detail" to it? Sure. Does the AKCA have any obligation to you to explain why someone chose to resign? Absolutely not. Move on.

    As for your "opinions" on the 18 page report. You are entitled to your opinions Brutus...despite the fact that it is wrong.

    Susan,
    Same answer.
    The views presented are my personal views and not that of any organization that I may belong to unless otherwise specified. [email protected]
    CKHPA

  7. #97
    Honmei Brutuscz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,826
    I have a full copy of the report in my hand!!! Read the whole thing. Get Don C a psychiatrist quick. This person needs meds...badly!! The first sentence of the first main paragraph...states Spike and Karen need to resign from their positions. The whole thing is a steaming pile of garbage. Accusations that were not investigated and nonsense. They had the nerve to mention she worked for kodama on the book kokugyu. No Sh*t sherlock...they knew that when she was given the job!!!
    It does specifically mention KHA's with divided loyalty...such as KP, WWKC, etc
    So...why do people here deny that this WAS an issue!?!?! It most certainly was mentioned!!!
    That professional status issue was my favorite!! A marketing contract that ended in 2002..and not investigated!!! LOL...are you people effin kidding me!!! ..And the best part was..it ended because of NON PAYMENT!!!!SHE DIDN'T EVEN GET PAID FOR IT...AND IT'S WRITTEN THERE!!! LOL!!!
    Ohhh...this is great. Anyone who read this and sides with Don C...really needs help!! This guy is a nut to the 10th degree. Like I said before...If Karen and Spike felt they had to leave...I have doubts about the character of those that remain. I WAS 100% CORRECT!!!
    I hope everyone here gets to read this paper...It belongs in the toilet, after I wipe my A*s with it. Oh Man..I LOVE when I'm RIGHT!!!


    If your desire to succeed is greater than your desire to fail, then you will succeed.

  8. #98
    Jumbo
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Illinios
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutuscz View Post
    I have a full copy of the report in my hand!!! Read the whole thing. Get Don C a psychiatrist quick. This person needs meds...badly!! The first sentence of the first main paragraph...states Spike and Karen need to resign from their positions. The whole thing is a steaming pile of garbage. Accusations that were not investigated and nonsense. They had the nerve to mention she worked for kodama on the book kokugyu. No Sh*t sherlock...they knew that when she was given the job!!!
    It does specifically mention KHA's with divided loyalty...such as KP, WWKC, etc
    So...why do people here deny that this WAS an issue!?!?! It most certainly was mentioned!!!
    That professional status issue was my favorite!! A marketing contract that ended in 2002..and not investigated!!! LOL...are you people effin kidding me!!! ..And the best part was..it ended because of NON PAYMENT!!!!SHE DIDN'T EVEN GET PAID FOR IT...AND IT'S WRITTEN THERE!!! LOL!!!
    Ohhh...this is great. Anyone who read this and sides with Don C...really needs help!! This guy is a nut to the 10th degree. Like I said before...If Karen and Spike felt they had to leave...I have doubts about the character of those that remain. I WAS 100% CORRECT!!!
    I hope everyone here gets to read this paper...It belongs in the toilet, after I wipe my A*s with it. Oh Man..I LOVE when I'm RIGHT!!!


    Okay you are again making claims and stating bits and pieces of your claims...just post the report. Then everyone can see for themselves and make their own judgement.

  9. #99
    Honmei Brutuscz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,826
    I would LOVE to...then people could see the B.S. that is in there. But, it is not my place to do this. Let a member of the AKCA do it...then spend the next 10 yrs trying to defend why it wasn't thrown in the garbage the first day it was received!!! A witch hunt from the first sentence!!! I LOOOVE being right....really, love it on all levels!!! Just a shame Spike and Karen had to suffer for it. Also a shame that the board members of the AKCA gave it one ounce of merit. Anyone who read this and didn't see the garbage it contained...needs to have their lobotomy reversed. Seriously!! Oh Man...I've never been happier

  10. #100
    Jumbo
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Illinios
    Posts
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutuscz View Post
    I would LOVE to...then people could see the B.S. that is in there. But, it is not my place to do this. Let a member of the AKCA do it...then spend the next 10 yrs trying to defend why it wasn't thrown in the garbage the first day it was received!!! A witch hunt from the first sentence!!! I LOOOVE being right....really, love it on all levels!!! Just a shame Spike and Karen had to suffer for it. Also a shame that the board members of the AKCA gave it one ounce of merit. Anyone who read this and didn't see the garbage it contained...needs to have their lobotomy reversed. Seriously!! Oh Man...I've never been happier

    You have not proved anything. You just posted a bit here and a bit there. Post the report to prove that you think you are right. You are the one tooting your horn so prove it.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AKCA Board meeting 8/14/2009 minutes
    By Nancy M. in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 01:39 PM
  2. AKCA Minutes of June 12, 2009
    By Nancy M. in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 04:50 PM
  3. AKCA Board meeting 5-13-2009
    By Nancy M. in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 12:20 PM
  4. Akca Board Meeting
    By gspotmc in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 12:06 PM
  5. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 03:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com