Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: AKCA board meeting minutes May 8 2009

Jumbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutuscz View Post
    The letter was published and I read it....sounded like BUMPED to me!!!
    Anyone have a copy? please..post it..and the reply!!

So if this letter was published, obviously on another forum then why don't you just copy and paste it to prove any points that you think you are right. As usual you are just picking bits and pieces and spinning those pieces. It's like you are being spoon fed like a little baby. But actually, this is all water under the bridge. The AKCA has/is moving on and so should you.

Honmei
    I would LOVE to...then people could see the B.S. that is in there. But, it is not my place to do this. Let a member of the AKCA do it...then spend the next 10 yrs trying to defend why it wasn't thrown in the garbage the first day it was received!!! A witch hunt from the first sentence!!! I LOOOVE being right....really, love it on all levels!!! Just a shame Spike and Karen had to suffer for it. Also a shame that the board members of the AKCA gave it one ounce of merit. Anyone who read this and didn't see the garbage it contained...needs to have their lobotomy reversed. Seriously!! Oh Man...I've never been happier
    Brutus, get over it. It was between the AKCA board and Spike/Karen. They don't have to post anything nor explain anything to you. If you want to prove anything to anyone, post the document in its entirity otherwise move on.

Steve
    The views presented are my personal views and not that of any organization that I may belong to unless otherwise specified. [email protected]
    CKHPA

Last nights meeting agenda and outcome.

club AKCA Dir/Rep

Due to the AKCA By-Laws and the fact that the AKCA Board needs to ratify the club ballots for AKCA Officers, the meeting tonight May 29 is deemed a special meeting and the AKCA Board will meet again on 10 Jun as originally scheduled. So there is more opportunity to send in club news to your AKCA Board contact.

The AKCA Board voted tonight to approve the Committee members for the KHA and Project KHV Committees. So those committees are off and running to continue those good works.

The new Project KHV Committee will take over the negotiations with OSU for a Project KHV research grant and report back to the AKCA Board with the results of the negiotiations if they go forward or not with that award.

Daihonmei
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by luke frisbee
    Luke you are amazing, your timing was perfect! ..did you know that the powers that be and the powers that wanna be would get into such a little bltch fest with each other...If I didn't understand your post earlier i sure do now. None of these people could have possibly wanted to be forced into posting half of what they have posted, could they?
    True some have egos to protect, but all the others are rational sane individuals..I have met them and respect them...what could cause them to entertain a tirade by a disgruntled individual of little impact within the hobby?

LOL Luke, hope your enjoying it..
    NancyM

Nancy,
    to give JR a visual..it is like taking some of the washed out teen-age male bettas and placing five or so in a gallon jar...they don't know how to fight but they wiggle and nip
    Of course I only did that when i was a heartless 15 year old. But it is still amusing

Oh and thanks for the (partial) update..I still have the KHV infected koi and OSU still hopes to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by schildkoi View Post
    Brutus, get over it. It was between the AKCA board and Spike/Karen. They don't have to post anything nor explain anything to you. If you want to prove anything to anyone, post the document in its entirity otherwise move on.

Steve
    I don't have to get over it...or move on. Now, that I have it in my hand...and what I say is written in black and white...you want this to END!!! Shows the type of person you are steve. A weasel!!!! This also explains why when Karen had this problem...you pulled her articles in koiusa. Because you are the type of weasel to kick someone when they are down. I read your letter and Karens reply...you are a weasel to the 10th degree. Anyone who read those letters knows it...and now, so do you. Those letters were on another website...the chandler document was not. I had several people offer to send that to me...because they supported the points I was making here. I would love to post those 18 pages of garbage...just to prove I am right!! Also, to let others see the nonsense that was done to Spike and Karen. But, I will not post it without the permission of spike and karen. It is not my place...it is their decision to let people read it or not. Unlike you steve, I don't kick people when they are down. There are enough weasels out there to do that!!

If your desire to succeed is greater than your desire to fail, then you will succeed.

Honmei
    I don't have to get over it...or move on. Now, that I have it in my hand...and what I say is written in black and white...you want this to END!!! Shows the type of person you are steve. A weasel!!!! This also explains why when Karen had this problem...you pulled her articles in koiusa. Because you are the type of weasel to kick someone when they are down. I read your letter and Karens reply...you are a weasel to the 10th degree. Anyone who read those letters knows it...and now, so do you. Those letters were on another website...the chandler document was not. I had several people offer to send that to me...because they supported the points I was making here. I would love to post those 18 pages of garbage...just to prove I am right!! Also, to let others see the nonsense that was done to Spike and Karen. But, I will not post it without the permission of spike and karen. It is not my place...it is their decision to let people read it or not. Unlike you steve, I don't kick people when they are down. There are enough weasels out there to do that!!
    LOL...weasel? You want to debate an issue, say you have the documentation and then will not even post it. You are the one kicking people Brutus by continuing a charade that everyone else is content to let die.

Steve
    The views presented are my personal views and not that of any organization that I may belong to unless otherwise specified. [email protected]
    CKHPA

Brutus,
    You have crossed the line of decency ,SO many times in this thread.....JUST let this go!!!! You obviously have no grasp on the gravity of the situation the board was faced with. You just want to go on and on about the "report" , but you won`t post it , to defend your position. That is just silly.........

And there you go insulting Steve...........a person who devotes endless hours to the hobby....for FREE!Calling him names and accusing him of all sorts of nasty things. You need to get a grip on reality dude.... I can tell you the best place to find a BUNCH of weasels!!

Stick a fork in it......
    Koi-Unit
    My personal koi page Updated 7/8/07
    ZNA Potomac Koi Club

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011