Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AKCA board meeting minutes May 8 2009

Honmei
    38 Minutes Ago
    stephen
    Koiphen Member
    WWKC Lifetime Charter Diamond Member #2

The Direction of the AKCA and It's Leadership
    I am sure that this thread will soon be closed and I will make even more enemies stating the obvious. Take a number folks.

Recently the following outstanding hobbyists have left the AKCA organization either voluntarily or have been kicked out: Spike Cover, Karen Pattist, Duncan Griffith, Roddy Conrad, etc., etc., etc. There is a very very long list too numerous to mention.

The selfless KHA's that post on or are part of Koiphen/WWKC are currently the victims of a witch hunt by a few ego driven egocentrically biased megalomaniacs.

The AKCA leadership now appears to be controlled by Don Chandler & Nancy Morales and the MO seems to be intimidation and false character assasination.

The AKCA appears to be in total disarray and chaos reigns. Please understand that there are many great hobbyists that belong to the AKCA organization. Unfortunately, the condoned actions of a tiny few has created a total clusterf within the organization.

I would like to apologize to Carl, the admins & moderators, and all the members for speaking my peace but I will sleep very well tonight. Truth is truth.

Disclaimer: These are my opinions only, not those of Koiphen or WWKC.

a hobbyist who really does care about the future of the hobby,

steve height

For the supposed, "kinder/gentler" board, he seems (cough, cough) awefully worried about (stirring things up) about the AKCA. You'd think that what the AKCA does or doesn't do would be of no concern to him but instead he takes every opportunity in attempting to degrade it and its people.

Steve
    The views presented are my personal views and not that of any organization that I may belong to unless otherwise specified. [email protected]
    CKHPA

Quote Originally Posted by schildkoi View Post
    For the supposed, "kinder/gentler" board, he seems (cough, cough) awefully worried about (stirring things up) about the AKCA. You'd think that what the AKCA does or doesn't do would be of no concern to him but instead he takes every opportunity in attempting to degrade it and its people.

Steve
    It is kind of funny Steve,

Sh has his own board, his own club, his own groupies, his own virtual koi show..

Why does he worry so much about the AKCA organization, we all know he despises it and would like nothing better than to see it go under..

If memory serves me correctly he was the one who threatened to sue the AKCA because of some comments made by some judges and club members...

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M. View Post

Sh has his own board, his own club, his own groupies, his own virtual koi show..

Why does he worry so much about the AKCA organization, we all know he despises it and would like nothing better than to see it go under..

If memory serves me correctly he was the one who threatened to sue the AKCA because of some comments made by some judges and club members...

He is trying to do exactly that.....he wants it to go under. For some reason ,some people cannot seem to fit in to the AKCA, and so, they do everything in thier power to undermine it.

The eunichs in this hobby, will keep trying to cause trouble. It is a waste of time trying to understand why. I have given up....but I do know, they will try to drag the rest of us down with them. I refuse to sink to that level. Someday, all of this will come out.All the lies and intimidation and backstabbing that goes on in his little world. I have said this many times, if the majority of those members had any idea what he has done, they would leave. The ones that know, and stay, SHAME on you. You are no better than he is.

I know, at the end of the day, those of us that truly love the koi, who have personal relationships and who give freely of thier time and knowledge will win out over the ones who simply like to stroke thier egos and play games.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M. View Post

It just hit me, Sh has his own board, club,groupies,virtual show etc...

But what he wants and will never get, is the respect that so many of us have in this hobby for each other. It is the one thing his money can't buy, he has not figured out that you have to earn respect.

It is kind of like winning GC, just because you win it once or twice and then never show again.. Does not make you undefeated

First they closed the thread, then 20 minutes they moved it to someplace it can't not be seen.

I liked how Cindy announced she had just resigned from the AKCA, then the thread was pulled.

We need transparency, the people with somewhat dubious intentions are using the fact that the 18 page report was not made public against the AKCA. When in all honesty (MY OPINION), they were trying not to embarrass the Spike and Karen.

After reading everything involved....I will stick with Karen, Spike and Roddy on all of this. I question the character of those who made it happen. I seriously question the sanity of the person who wrote that paper implicating them. If someone can take the time to research negative things about Karen...and write a paper on it...seriously, see a psychiatrist and get some meds!! They are greatly needed!! If you know Karen at all...then you know what type of Horsecr*p this is!!! To take personal abuse (in writing) for a thankless job that pays nothing...you would have to be crazy NOT to resign!!! The attacks always seem to come from the same negative SOB's on this site. Never fails!!!

If your desire to succeed is greater than your desire to fail, then you will succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutuscz View Post
    To take personal abuse (in writing) for a thankless job that pays nothing...
    Sure she was not paid????

Tosai
    Karen was not "paid".

She also was never "paid" for the stuff she did for a koi farm, which makes her a volunteer, not a professional. Hasn't Nancy Morales done similar for a koi dealer? Is Nancy then a professional and subject to a nasty, petty meaningless 18 page indictment from Don Chandler?

Don Chandler is nuts as suggested above.
    Last edited by Roddy Conrad; 05-29-2009 at 07:55 AM. Reason: spelling

There you go again, preaching without having the correct facts. Karen was paid a very substantial amount by a business she was promoting. She was also paid for some work she did for the DBHP program, but that case was not why she was removed.

Nancy is not an AKCA board member so trying to equate her past experience with a dealer is not relavent in this case.

As for Brutucz's claim that anti-psychotic drugs are needed, yes they are; but for several of those back at your home forum. The folks here are perfectly sane and actually have the capability to tell the difference between reality and phen-land.
    Henry

Orlando, FL

Quote Originally Posted by mstrseed View Post
    Sure she was not paid????
    I am in the same state as Karen. I know of no koi-business owned or run by her?? The bottom line is we can figure out a few things.
    Anyone who can take the time to write a negative 18 page paper about someone has a few issues...
    1 either OTHER motives...like a need to feel important, or political aspirations
    2 some mental/psych problems
    3 way too much spare time
    This person probably has a little of all these issues!!!
    If the AKCA is smart...they will look closely at the person who wrote the paper!!!! People who throw stones..usually live in glass houses.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast