Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 108

Thread: AKCA board meeting minutes May 8 2009

  1. #81
    Honmei
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by cppond View Post
    Well, she resigned as director, but actually you bumped her from KOI USA and the board did remove her as a kha because she was somehow deemed to be a professional.

    All of which occurred after you and your friends organized and implemented a smear campaign against her because, as Bob pointed out, she wouldn't fire the KHA's that Don didn't like.
    Carl,
    There you go again making those accusations that have no merit and lack any factual substance. Please give my ONE factual instances of "smearing" Karen. Just one now Carl.

    The actions I took on behalf of KOI USA were and still are between Karen, the KOI USA Board, and the AKCA Board. Karen was supplied with all of the documentation as to how she was a professional and how there was a conflict of interest. Go ask her...Oh wait, its none of your business so why would ANYONE even consider your opinion on the matter?

    Steve
    The views presented are my personal views and not that of any organization that I may belong to unless otherwise specified. [email protected]
    CKHPA

  2. #82
    Daihonmei
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    5,198
    Quote Originally Posted by luke frisbee View Post
    Brutus,
    Puleeze..it is an organization that can not afford to hire amateurs (never mind A pro). Just because other amateurs decide to establish another amateur endeavor does not mean one is better than the other...The AKCA relies on volunteers...accept that. Volunteers are not getting paid... they are doing the job for very little....
    Until Someone is actually paid to do the job of running the AKCA it will be amateurish from top to bottom. Accept that. No one is getting paid, no one has to be accountable, hell there is no standard of work required.
    I have no understanding of why some of the sensible people make the decision to ruin their lives by trying to run the AKCA.
    I do have an understanding of why some of the others are in it.


    Once again, the AKCA is run by "Volunteers" and the grudgingly-recruited (those are the semi-smart ones). All the Amateur, Volunteer-headed Koi associations are weak because of it. The AKCA is probably still better than the alternatives in the USA.
    Luke you are amazing, your timing was perfect! ..did you know that the powers that be and the powers that wanna be would get into such a little bltch fest with each other...If I didn't understand your post earlier i sure do now. None of these people could have possibly wanted to be forced into posting half of what they have posted, could they?
    True some have egos to protect, but all the others are rational sane individuals..I have met them and respect them...what could cause them to entertain a tirade by a disgruntled individual of little impact within the hobby?

  3. #83
    Honmei Brutuscz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M. View Post
    Oh but Bob, I have been there already... as has Steve, and many others.

    Bob, you may think that a witch hunt went on, But that is not the case.

    Do you really believe that the AKCA board, would allow to people to resign if this was not factual information given to them?

    Many people including the AKCA board asked Spike and Karen to do something with the out of control KHA's.. And they both refused.
    These renagade KHA's were keeping fish alive that were missing have there body and organs, they were injecting fish and posting it on the internet ( and in that state it was illegeal ), they were putting crap on fish to glue them together and then the crap would not come off... those are just a few examples of what a few KHA's were doing...

    I am sorry if you think that those actions are acceptable, but to me they are not. And they should have had some sort of disciplinary actions taken.
    But, the point is...2 leaders in a row DID NOT think it warranted dismissal!!! What are you not getting?? So...attack Karen, it was the next logical step to getting their way. I absolutely believe the akca board did the wrong thing..100%!!! The issue should have been dropped when Spike would not allow the de-certification. Yet...a strange little monkey allowed it to press on!!! Until...he had his way!!!

  4. #84
    Honmei
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by LadySusan View Post
    I think the whole AKCA Board should also resign! They knew what Karen and Spike were doing for the past few years and yet did or said nothing about it till this "so called" report was made and brought these issues to light!

    Nancy, you are the one who started this thread with posting of the AKCA minutes! Do you expect everyone to just sit back and not say anything or even question the BS that is going on right now within the AKCA organization?
    Gee Susan, How do you know that the board knew everything "for the past few years"?

    Nancy simply posted the AKCA minutes Susan. The same ones supplied to all AKCA representatives for all clubs. Did you jump on your own club AKCA rep for sharing the minutes with your club? Funny how there were no responses for over a week from any of the regular Bito posters and then Roddy makes a rare appearance to post to this thread....then Carl hops on over, then you Susan. Ya'll came here for an argument, plain and simple since it was apparently no fun for ya'll to discuss it on KP.

    Steve
    The views presented are my personal views and not that of any organization that I may belong to unless otherwise specified. [email protected]
    CKHPA

  5. #85
    Honmei Brutuscz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,826
    Quote Originally Posted by luke frisbee View Post
    Luke you are amazing, your timing was perfect! ..did you know that the powers that be and the powers that wanna be would get into such a little bltch fest with each other...If I didn't understand your post earlier i sure do now. None of these people could have possibly wanted to be forced into posting half of what they have posted, could they?
    True some have egos to protect, but all the others are rational sane individuals..I have met them and respect them...what could cause them to entertain a tirade by a disgruntled individual of little impact within the hobby?
    Luke...what the heck are you talking about??? Dude, I need to see your planet some time. Since it is so far away from this one.

  6. #86
    Guest Nancy M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lakewood, So Calif
    Posts
    2,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutuscz View Post
    But, the point is...2 leaders in a row DID NOT think it warranted dismissal!!! What are you not getting?? So...attack Karen, it was the next logical step to getting their way. I absolutely believe the akca board did the wrong thing..100%!!! The issue should have been dropped when Spike would not allow the de-certification. Yet...a strange little monkey allowed it to press on!!! Until...he had his way!!!
    So Bob do you think those actions are acceptable?

    I personally think Spike dropped the ball, then as the new director Karen should have picked it up, and done the right thing?

    But she refused, why I have no idea.

    Why would the head of any program protect renagades when there were so few of them... Instead of standing up for the good KHA's ?

  7. #87
    Honmei
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,744
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutuscz View Post
    But, the point is...2 leaders in a row DID NOT think it warranted dismissal!!! What are you not getting?? So...attack Karen, it was the next logical step to getting their way. I absolutely believe the akca board did the wrong thing..100%!!! The issue should have been dropped when Spike would not allow the de-certification. Yet...a strange little monkey allowed it to press on!!! Until...he had his way!!!
    What is wrong with you Brutus? You are making the assumption the that the lack of decertifications are the reasons for the resignations. Spike and Karen choose to resign, period. end of story. Karen was de-certified for having conflicts of interest which the Board has a fudiciary duty to do. Period, end of story.

    Steve
    The views presented are my personal views and not that of any organization that I may belong to unless otherwise specified. [email protected]
    CKHPA

  8. #88
    Nisai
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by schildkoi View Post
    Gee Susan, How do you know that the board knew everything "for the past few years"?

    Nancy simply posted the AKCA minutes Susan. The same ones supplied to all AKCA representatives for all clubs. Did you jump on your own club AKCA rep for sharing the minutes with your club? Funny how there were no responses for over a week from any of the regular Bito posters and then Roddy makes a rare appearance to post to this thread....then Carl hops on over, then you Susan. Ya'll came here for an argument, plain and simple since it was apparently no fun for ya'll to discuss it on KP.

    Steve
    You know Steve, we're talking about the AKCA not board crap as you keep bringing up! Seems Carl, Bob and as well as myself are members here....so we have every right to post and ask questions just as you do!

    I still do not understand how Karen could fly under the Board's radar for so many years and no one knew what she was doing!

  9. #89
    Honmei Brutuscz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,826
    Quote Originally Posted by schildkoi View Post
    What is wrong with you Brutus? You are making the assumption the that the lack of decertifications are the reasons for the resignations. Spike and Karen choose to resign, period. end of story. Karen was de-certified for having conflicts of interest which the Board has a fudiciary duty to do. Period, end of story.

    Steve
    Steve...You really WANT people to believe that was all there was to it. Now..cmon, we both know better than that??

  10. #90
    Guest Nancy M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lakewood, So Calif
    Posts
    2,982
    Quote Originally Posted by luke frisbee View Post
    Luke you are amazing, your timing was perfect! ..did you know that the powers that be and the powers that wanna be would get into such a little bltch fest with each other...If I didn't understand your post earlier i sure do now. None of these people could have possibly wanted to be forced into posting half of what they have posted, could they?
    True some have egos to protect, but all the others are rational sane individuals..I have met them and respect them...what could cause them to entertain a tirade by a disgruntled individual of little impact within the hobby?
    LOL Luke, hope your enjoying it..

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AKCA Board meeting 8/14/2009 minutes
    By Nancy M. in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 12:39 PM
  2. AKCA Minutes of June 12, 2009
    By Nancy M. in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2009, 03:50 PM
  3. AKCA Board meeting 5-13-2009
    By Nancy M. in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 11:20 AM
  4. Akca Board Meeting
    By gspotmc in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 11:06 AM
  5. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 02:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com