Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Southern Koi Association (new club)

Nisai

New Email Addy

Thanks for pointing out a small (large actually) item I have overlooked. I changed my email a short time back and this is perhaps the only place that I forgot to change my profile. I have fixed that now, but my new email address is [email protected]

Rod L.

Rod, I was wondering how to get on the ZNA track? Me and a couple of my friends want to start up the Silicon Valley ZNA. Right now I can get 20 members to join and even more. Most of the guys are pretty die hard nishikigoi collectors. Any input would be great and I will consult with Grant Fujita and hear his thoughts on a new club.

Nisai
    It is something that takes and doesn't happen overnight, I can assure you of that. We spent almost a year in getting all of our ducks in a row, applying and being accepted. Acceptance occurs in a meeting in Japan that is only held quarterly and the last meeting was in May. Prior to that you need to apply thru the district chair in the U.S. who is Ron Goforth. Grant should be able to fill you in on a lot of background, history etc., but you should contact Ron Goforth. E-mail me and I will pass that address on to you. You can also contact JR (Jim Reilly), or perhaps the Finnegans. There are a couple of links to ZNA clubs in CA and they may be able to help you also. http://home.earthlink.net/~filmlabrat/

http://www.znaoc.com/

For a couple of reasons, it is also a good idea to start a new AKCA club as a begining and then affiliate that club as a ZNA club. E-mail me and we can talk more off the board. BTW, use the e-mail in my profile, not the one at the beginning of this thread, it is a dead address.

Rod L.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12