Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gainsville Show

Daihonmei
    HenryC,
    yeah that was true, but in the small Show bucket....and then again I thought it might have still been up and running around when the judges got to it......
    And when we saw it moving it looked "upset" nervous and jerky and a little frantic.
    I hope the koi is OK.

9 years huh?
    well kudos to ol what's his name for his patience and decision making...but thta koi might be a complete homebody because of the pampering.

Sanctimonious Ass - BANNED

Random Gainesville Show Photos

Quote Originally Posted by HenryC
    My flash batteries gave out so all I have are the Grand Champ, Reserve and Mature. Grand Champion is a Showa owned by David & Karen Hardcastle. Reserve Champion is a Sanke owned by Joe & Sherri White. Best Mature is a Showa owned by Rod Lawton.

We have made a hodge podge of photos available from the Gainesville show at www.koicluboftheair.org. I believe all tanks are represented and photos of some of the visiting koi keepers will be displayed later in the week.

cheers!

Hawley

Tosai

Gainesville wrap-up

It was a successful first show despite the bad weather ALL Friday night and early overcast skies on Saturday. We had 95 koi registered, some from as far away as Naples (USA, that is). The awards banquet led by David Hardcastle was short! BBQ was everything promised and more. So good, I think we should do it again. In addtion to a printout of all the results, more photos are now up at www.pondhoppers.org Thanks to all who came and supported this show, and especially those that brought their beautiful koi to share and compete.

Joe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12