Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan

Thread: SAN DIEGO SHOW March 4-5, 2006

SAN DIEGO SHOW March 4-5, 2006

Anyone going?

HHHMMM...I heard that show is goin to be a Home Garden/ Koi Show....Should be interesting....

Jan you still goin to Gardena?

Sanctimonious Ass - BANNED

Great Show

Quote Originally Posted by JanT
    Anyone going?
    Talked with Bill Thompson, San Diego Koi Club president & 2006 Show chair last week about show, which sounds to be a terrific one with several hundred high quality fish, terrific vendors and seminars. I'd really like to make that wet lab, but can't make it that weekend from the east coast.

My friend....

Aquitori, I will not make Gardena , as I need to be in San Diego.(do not tell me it is Home & Garden, please? ) And of course, I will be at ABAKS. I am just slow making plans. (You get that way when traveling stand-by. )
    Just know that if I happen to win Powerball, I will be at EVERY koi show in the country, and maybe the world, soaking it all in, learning, enjoying friends and of course, the KOI!
    See you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JanT
    Aquitori, I will not make Gardena , as I need to be in San Diego.(do not tell me it is Home & Garden, please? ) And of course, I will be at ABAKS. I am just slow making plans. (You get that way when traveling stand-by. )
    Just know that if I happen to win Powerball, I will be at EVERY koi show in the country, and maybe the world, soaking it all in, learning, enjoying friends and of course, the KOI!
    See you soon.
    Hi Jan,
    I was at the SDKC meeting this last Sunday. It looks like all the ducks are in a row. It always is a fun show with friends from all over. The home and garden show is in another pavillon just a short 5 minute walk. I will be there benching and tubbing. Congrats on your assignment .
    Louie

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Louie
    Hi Jan,

I was at the SDKC meeting this last Sunday. It looks like all the ducks are in a row. It always is a fun show with friends from all over. The home and garden show is in another pavillon just a short 5 minute walk. I will be there benching and tubbing. Congrats on your assignment .
    Louie
    Wow, thanks, Louie! Honored that you noticed. I look forward to seeing you again and working together.

Hi Jan,
    Welcome and congratulations on joining the AKCA judges training program. I hope we get to judge together before too long. The San Diego show is one of my very favorite shows. It was the first show I attended outside of Texas way back when. Very friendly nice people.

Quote Originally Posted by RayJordan
    Hi Jan,
    Welcome and congratulations on joining the AKCA judges training program. I hope we get to judge together before too long. The San Diego show is one of my very favorite shows. It was the first show I attended outside of Texas way back when. Very friendly nice people.
    So nice of you, Ray.
    I feel the same nostalgia for this show. I first visited back in 1997 and it was one of the first shows I had been to with 'really big, serious koi'. I walked around in a daze. Impressions that have lasted and made me want to learn more. Will be exciting to go back.
    I, too hope to judge with you someday soon. I can learn alot of history from you in addition to everything else.

Fry
    I'll be there. Who are the Judges going to be?