Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Location

  1. #1
    Fry
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Smyrna, TN
    Posts
    3

    Location

    Can this forum be sun divided by state?

    I am in Smyrna, TN

  2. #2
    Daihonmei aquitori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NorCal Biotch!!!
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by sra4031
    Can this forum be sun divided by state?

    I am in Smyrna, TN
    Huh? By the way welcome to the board....

  3. #3
    Fry
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Smyrna, TN
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    Huh?
    I guess this is in regards to division of States. What I was refering to is when you click on clubs, you see a sub-forum for each state as well as a general forum. For instnace I am in Tennessee, so when I click on clubs, I can scroll dowwn and find Tennessee, and then go into that forum to see what clubs are local or meet other local people.
    Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    By the way welcome to the board....
    Thanks

  4. #4
    Jumbo B.Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    837
    SRA,
    The trouble with your idea is that the majority of the members of this forum live OUTSIDE the USA. Many of us are from Europe, Asia or Australia. The forum itself is based in Japan. Kinda silly to divide it up for the Yanks!

    B.Scott

  5. #5
    Fry
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Smyrna, TN
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Scott
    SRA,
    The forum itself is based in Japan. Kinda silly to divide it up for the Yanks!

    B.Scott
    But we are special, just ask us. LOL

    I did not think about that aspect. duh.

    Well I like meeting others from different places, so that is great.

    My dream is to find out I have a rich uncle who leaves me money so I can visit some of the nicer countries. Holland must have great PR or must be a reaaly nice place to live, but everything I have seen about Holland makes me want to visit.

  6. #6
    Jumbo B.Scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    837
    Quote Originally Posted by sra4031
    But we are special, just ask us. LOL...
    You forgot modest!

  7. #7
    Daihonmei aquitori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NorCal Biotch!!!
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by sra4031
    I guess this is in regards to division of States. What I was refering to is when you click on clubs, you see a sub-forum for each state as well as a general forum. For instnace I am in Tennessee, so when I click on clubs, I can scroll dowwn and find Tennessee, and then go into that forum to see what clubs are local or meet other local people.


    Thanks
    Tell us about your pond and what part of TN are you from? I am sure you have heard they are having a big KoiShow in Nashville...

  8. #8
    Guest Nancy M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lakewood, So Calif
    Posts
    2,982
    Quote Originally Posted by aquitori
    Tell us about your pond and what part of TN are you from? I am sure you have heard they are having a big KoiShow in Nashville...
    Not anymore.. It was cancelled

  9. #9
    Daihonmei aquitori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NorCal Biotch!!!
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy M.
    Not anymore.. It was cancelled
    Wow...looked like a sure thing...sad news

  10. #10
    wild horse dinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A future show to be defined soon....
    Posts
    4,810
    welcome on board.

    peace on earth.

    --Dinh

Similar Threads

  1. Shower location
    By nguyen4 in forum Pond Construction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 07:58 AM
  2. Breeders, their location and their water?
    By Auntiesue in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-10-2007, 10:16 PM
  3. bottom drain location
    By Steve Nguyen in forum Pond Construction
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 10:04 PM
  4. Best Pond Pump Location
    By Akai-San in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-25-2006, 05:02 AM
  5. Water inlet location?
    By Akai-San in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 02:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com