Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: ZNA NorCal November Meeting !!!!

  1. #1
    wild horse dinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A future show to be defined soon....
    Posts
    4,810

    ZNA NorCal November Meeting !!!!

    As beginning of the harvest season and many local dealers are now in Japan for koi buying and will bring many goodies over next month. November 11, 2006 ZNA NorCal meeting will be conducted as the Nisai buying trip with participating dealers for ZNA members and guests...

    The day starts at 9:00am at PS Koi (www.pskoi.com), then to San Jose to cover Champion Koi (www.champkoi.com) and TSE Koi. (www.tsekoi.com). For Majestic Koi (www.majestickoi.com) buying trip, Rob is currently in Japan for special quality koi.... We will probably have to schedule a special trip there because of the distance.

    More details will be posted later... Hope you all can make it....

    --Dinh

  2. #2
    Oyagoi Sangreaal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,829
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    As beginning of the harvest season and many local dealers are now in Japan for koi buying and will bring many goodies over next month. November 11, 2006 ZNA NorCal meeting will be conducted as the Nisai buying trip with participating dealers for ZNA members and guests...

    The day starts at 9:00am at PS Koi (www.pskoi.com), then to San Jose to cover Champion Koi (www.champkoi.com) and TSE Koi. (www.tsekoi.com). For Majestic Koi (www.majestickoi.com) buying trip, Rob is currently in Japan for special quality koi.... We will probably have to schedule a special trip there because of the distance.

    More details will be posted later... Hope you all can make it....

    --Dinh
    9am.....*sigh*.....I highly doubt I'll be able to make it that early. I'm about 4- 5 hours away. Will everyone be car-pooling from dealer to dealer?

    Marie

  3. #3
    wild horse dinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A future show to be defined soon....
    Posts
    4,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangreaal View Post
    9am.....*sigh*.....I highly doubt I'll be able to make it that early. I'm about 4- 5 hours away. Will everyone be car-pooling from dealer to dealer?

    Marie
    Your neighbor Steve was here for October ZNA NorCal meeting... Check with Steve so that your guys can carpool.... When you got down here and sign up for norcal. Tony and I will be your drivers of the day;-)) Deal or no deal?

    --Dinh

  4. #4
    Honmei
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Martinez,CA
    Posts
    4,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangreaal View Post
    9am.....*sigh*.....I highly doubt I'll be able to make it that early. I'm about 4- 5 hours away. Will everyone be car-pooling from dealer to dealer?

    Marie
    Come down and stay the night before the meeting.

  5. #5
    Daihonmei aquitori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NorCal Biotch!!!
    Posts
    9,133
    Please check the website znanorcal.org for more info as it is posted....

  6. #6
    Oyagoi Sangreaal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,829
    There's a possibility that Bob and I may drive down to PSKoi with my brother and his wife on Saturday morning. So there could be four of us Will this be a problem?



  7. #7
    Honmei
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Martinez,CA
    Posts
    4,611

    No Problem at all!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sangreaal View Post
    There's a possibility that Bob and I may drive down to PSKoi with my brother and his wife on Saturday morning. So there could be four of us Will this be a problem?

    As part of supporting the ZNA club and its members, PSKoi will be having a 25% of sale on all Koi in stock Saturday November 11th for ZNA members only. You can join the ZNA that day to get the discount.

Similar Threads

  1. ZNA NorCal November 9, 2013 Monthly Meeting
    By dinh in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 01:37 AM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 12:26 PM
  3. 2010 ZNA NorCal Koi Show - November 13 &14
    By ikoi in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 03:51 PM
  4. ZNA NorCal Jan 13, 07 meeting
    By dinh in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 06:07 PM
  5. ZNA NorCal's first meeting.
    By aquitori in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 11:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com