Hi all-

The Christmas party is now at the new home of Peggy Morris- What a treat for all- Directions are:

9240 Waterglen Lane
Phone is 904 464-0961

Parking arrangements for the 16th (5pm), roadside parking is fine... just the usual rules apply -- not blocking resident driveways. On corner lot, so there is quite a bit of roadside parking space along the side of my house, and four cars can probably fit in my driveway.

From Southside Boulevard :

Take Baymeadows Rd (past Deerwood Crossing) toward 9A... Staying on Baymeadows Rd go under the 9A overpass and almost immediately there is a left hand curve in the road... go to the traffic light and turn right (Skinner Parkway) into Sweetwater. Continue to Del Webb Parkway to the guard gate. Follow the Parkway (Clubhouse on left) and tennis courts on right. First road to the right after the tennis courts is Waterglen Lane. My house sits on the corner of Waterglen and Water Spring Circle.

Directions from 9A:

Exit at Baymeadows Road, and follow directions above.

More on the plans & election later- Think about who you want to support for ”Koi person of the year”- That is the person or couple who has most contributed most to the club & to the hobby!! We are also seeking a Treasurer!

You can send me your nominee by E mail or phone call & if you will not attend the party, I can send you an absentee ballot on request!

Have a great Thanksgiving!! Do not eat too much!

Steve Salaun- President & KHA
First Coast Koi Club
www.firstcoastkoiclub.com
[email protected]
904 994-1362