The Atlanta Koi Club proudly announces its

13th Annual Koi and 2nd Annual Goldfish Show

Because of the immense support that we have had over this past 12 years, we fully expect this show to be our biggest and most successful show ever. We’re making every reasonable effort to have all people that have contributed to this success back to help us celebrate these wonderful 13 years. Your presence, support, and continued contribution have been the #1 reason for our success.

Show Location

The show location is Coastal Pond Supply, 2101 Tucker Industrial Road, Tucker, GA 30083. Tucker is east of downtown Atlanta on the I-285 loop and near the Stone Mountain attraction

Show Dates

September 14–16, 2007.

Vendor Setup

9/13/2007
Thursday - Noon to 7:00 PM

9/14/2007
Friday - 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM

"Vendor Appreciation"
9/14/2007
Friday - 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM Show Hours

9/15/2007
Saturday - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM

9/16/2007
Sunday - 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM

9/16/2007
Sunday - Noon to 1:30 PM Judges discuss winning fish

Awards Banquet

9/15/2007
Saturday - 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM – Cocktails (Cash Bar)

9/15/2007
Saturday - 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM - Banquet

Tear Down

9/16/2007
Sunday 2:00 till finished

Admission: Free!

Directions to Show Site
From Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Airport- Exit the airport on to I-85 South. Follow signs toward Macon and I-285 East. Go eastbound on I-285 East (forget about Macon) about 20 miles to exit #39,Highway 78, exit East towards Stone Mountain. Take HWY 78 (Stone-Mountain Expressway) to the second exit, Mountain Industrial Blvd. Turn left. Go North over HWY 78 and turn left in 2–3 blocks just after Sam’s Club on your left. Go one short block, and turn right. We are ½ block up Tucker Industrial Road on your right.
From Atlanta/I-285-Take route 78 (Stone-Mountain Expressway) East from I-285 to the second exit, Mountain Industrial Blvd. Turn left. Go North over 78 and turn left in 2 – 3 blocks just after Sam’s Club on your left. Go one short block, turn right, we are ½ block up Tucker Industrial Road on your right.
From Holiday Inn-Return to I-285 South. Take route 78 (Stone-Mountain Expressway) East from I-285 to the second exit, Mountain Industrial Blvd. Turn left. Go North over 78 and turn left in 2 – 3 blocks just after Sam’s Club on your left. Go one short block, turn right, we are ½ block up Tucker Industrial Road on your right.
Hotel Reservations

Hotel Reservations- A block of rooms has been reserved at the Northlake Holiday Inn located at 2158 Ranchwood Drive, Atlanta, GA 30345. The hotel offers brand new renovated rooms with kings or two double beds. All of the rooms feature flat screen TV’s with close captioning, microwaves and refrigerators. In addition they also have hair dryers, coffeepots and iron/ironing boards in each of the guestrooms. The property has a total of 130 guestrooms and is an interior corridor hotel. There is also an on-site restaurant, which is open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily. For you fitness fanatics, there is a fitness center. Complimentary wireless high-speed internet access is included with your reservation.
A nightly rate of $79.00 plus tax for kings and double bedded rooms without breakfast and $89.00 to include a full southern hot breakfast buffet each morning is available though August 15, 2007. Should you want to arrive early or check out a day or so later, these special rates will be extended to you subject to availability.
Any reservations after August 15th will be booked at the regular room rates.
For reservations, call 770-934-6000 and mention the Atlanta Koi Club or Atlanta Koi Show to receive the discounted room rate or call 1-800-465-4329 and mention the code word “KOI”.
The hotel is located minutes from the show venue with easy access to I-285 and convenient to the North Point Mall.
For a complete list of room amenities refer to the hotel website, Holiday Inn ATLANTA Hotels | ATLANTA-TUCKER/LA VISTA ROAD | Welcome
Detailed Show Information

Here is the Exhibitor Packet. It contains the show rules, registration form, info on the awards and award banquet, hotel info, directions to the show, and much more. If you are an Exhibitor of fish, be sure to send in your registration form and payment as quickly as possible.
Special note: If you plan to visit the fantastic Georgia Aquarium, please plan ahead and secure tickets well in advance. Each ticket is for entry at a specific date and time. www.georgiaquarium.org.
Judges
We are honored to have the following AKCA Judges for the koi and longfin competitions:

Head Judge: Nicole Lembke
Assistant Judge: Debbie Hester
Candidate Judge: Jan Thompson

We are honored to have the following Judge for the goldfish competition:
Head Judge: Art Lembke