Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39

Thread: San Diego Koi Show 2008

  1. #21
    Jumbo RookieKoiGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern, CA Member of Inland Koi Society, Koi Club of San Diego & ZNA SoCal
    Posts
    885
    Another great show.
    I was glad to see so many from this board
    Now where are the pics? Steve C. and everyone...P Digger????

    RookieKoiGuy Grow out Form

  2. #22
    Tategoi The Pond Digger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Redlands, California
    Posts
    312
    Hey All,

    I posted a pile of pictures on this thread here.

    http://www.koi-bito.com/forum/genera...rs-so-far.html

    I should of thought this is the place to post those pictures.

    I've got more!


    The Pond Digger

  3. #23
    Oyagoi gspotmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Walnut, Ca
    Posts
    1,405
    Still waiting.

  4. #24
    Tategoi The Pond Digger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Redlands, California
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by gspotmc View Post
    Still waiting.
    Waiting for Pictures? Sorry......... I wasn't sure if everyone was off and onto other topics or not. I was just waiting for a little pressure! I need more time.

    The Pond Digger

  5. #25
    Honmei
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Martinez,CA
    Posts
    4,611
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pond Digger View Post
    Waiting for Pictures? Sorry......... I wasn't sure if everyone was off and onto other topics or not. I was just waiting for a little pressure! I need more time.

    The Pond Digger
    C'mon man, we're waiting.................we need to be entertained.

  6. #26
    Tategoi The Pond Digger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Redlands, California
    Posts
    312

    Wicked Showa!

    Check out this wicked Showa! This fish may have been overlooked by many because it was in the pool with the HUMONGOUS GC but this Showa is simply amazing!

    Possibly too much white in the face but what an interesting pattern. This fish in person was seriously stunning.



    The Pond Digger Grow Out Stats

    The Pond Digger

  7. #27
    Tategoi The Pond Digger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Redlands, California
    Posts
    312

    Butterfly Koi

    I will be the first to admit, I am not a frequent flyer to the Koi Show and was uncertain going in if Butterfly or Longfin Koi would be on display or not. My wife is sure a fan of the long fin!





    It always freaks me out how long fin butterfly koi have the tendency to grow those long fleshy flaps off their nose.

    The Pond Digger Grow Out Stats

    The Pond Digger
    "Doubt sees the obstacles, Faith sees the way!"

  8. #28
    Tategoi The Pond Digger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Redlands, California
    Posts
    312

    More to follow!

    Okay, I resized a few more photos that are worthy of posting. Worthy meaning, my photography skills! I even have a photo of Russ Peters sitting next to a beautiful woman! Will this mean trouble?

    I will post them tomorrow............

    Peace,

    The Pond Digger

  9. #29
    Honmei
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Martinez,CA
    Posts
    4,611
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pond Digger View Post
    Okay, I resized a few more photos that are worthy of posting. Worthy meaning, my photography skills! I even have a photo of Russ Peters sitting next to a beautiful woman! Will this mean trouble?

    I will post them tomorrow............

    Peace,

    The Pond Digger
    Nope, I had permission.

  10. #30
    Honmei
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Martinez,CA
    Posts
    4,611
    Quote Originally Posted by The Pond Digger View Post
    Check out this wicked Showa! This fish may have been overlooked by many because it was in the pool with the HUMONGOUS GC but this Showa is simply amazing!

    Possibly too much white in the face but what an interesting pattern. This fish in person was seriously stunning.



    The Pond Digger Grow Out Stats

    The Pond Digger
    The only two Koi up for young champion were this Showa and Louis Showa. This Showa is very impressive.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. San Diego Koi Show Feb 12-14
    By Kristine in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 10:25 PM
  2. San Diego Koi Show
    By colemankaze in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 08:00 PM
  3. San Diego Koi Club Auction May 3rd 2008
    By RookieKoiGuy in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Pictures from the San Diego Koi Show
    By Jeff Speck in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 03:31 PM
  5. 2006 San Diego Koi Show !!!!!
    By dinh in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 03-12-2006, 07:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com