Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: 2nd Annual ZNA NorCal Nishikigoi Show 2008

  1. #11
    Nisai
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    60

    vendors

    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbear View Post
    Who else are you expecting as vendors?
    Within the next few months, I will add more and more vendors. Thanks for your patience.

  2. #12
    Nisai
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by trinhlee2000 View Post
    Hikari will be sponsoring all the water quality products for the show.
    Thanks Genki Koi for sponsoring the grand champion trophy.
    Genki will be assigned booth #5.

  3. #13
    Nisai
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    60

    Vendor Update

    PS Koi is helping the club in ordering the show trophies from Japan.
    PS Koi is assigned booth 7. Thanks PS KOI !!!

  4. #14
    Nisai
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    60

    Vendor Update

    Quote Originally Posted by trinhlee2000 View Post
    PS Koi is helping the club in ordering the show trophies from Japan.
    PS Koi is assigned booth 7. Thanks PS KOI !!!
    Champion Nishikigoi also sponsors our show !!!
    ChampKoi is assigned booth #1.
    Thanks ChampKoi for putting our koi show event on their Website's frontpage !!!

  5. #15
    Nisai
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by trinhlee2000 View Post
    Champion Nishikigoi also sponsors our show !!!
    ChampKoi is assigned booth #1.
    Thanks ChampKoi for putting our koi show event on their Website's frontpage !!!
    Watercolorkoi.com will sponsor our show as well and has been assigned booth #12 !!!

    Thanks Cody Turtle at watercolorkoi for designing our beautiful show flyer !!!!

  6. #16
    Nisai
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    60

    Vendor List Update

    Quote Originally Posted by trinhlee2000 View Post
    Watercolorkoi.com will sponsor our show as well and has been assigned booth #12 !!!

    Thanks Cody Turtle at watercolorkoi for designing our beautiful show flyer !!!!
    I hope you enjoyed the Combined Sacramento Koi show a lot. Now is the time to focus your energy on our upcoming ZnaNorcal Koi show in November.

    The following vendors will be at our show as well:

    Booth 4 Koi Enterprises
    Booth 2 William Lim

    Thanks Koi Enterprises and William Lim for their tremendous support!!!

  7. #17
    Nisai
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by trinhlee2000 View Post
    I hope you enjoyed the Combined Sacramento Koi show a lot. Now is the time to focus your energy on our upcoming ZnaNorcal Koi show in November.

    The following vendors will be at our show as well:

    Booth 4 Koi Enterprises
    Booth 2 William Lim

    Thanks Koi Enterprises and William Lim for their tremendous support!!!
    More vendors will join us at the show:

    Booth 3 Kodama Koi Farm

    Thanks Kodama Koi !!!

    For more details about the show as well as entrant packet and deadlines (banquet, entrant, hotel,...), please visit out Website: ZNANorcal.org

  8. #18
    Nisai
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by trinhlee2000 View Post
    More vendors will join us at the show:

    Booth 3 Kodama Koi Farm

    Thanks Kodama Koi !!!

    For more details about the show as well as entrant packet and deadlines (banquet, entrant, hotel,...), please visit out Website: ZNANorcal.org

    Hi fellow goi kichi,

    If you have not reserved the show banquet yet, please do so. Contact
    Showchair, Donald Dang at [email protected] or (408) 390-1938 for more info.

    If you reserved a show tank, it already included one banquet ticket.

    Show results are only announced at the banquet.

    Looking forward to seeing all of you at the show.

    Thanks,
    ZNA Norcal

  9. #19
    Nisai
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    60

    Show Tank

    FYI.

    We still have the availability of 2 six-foot tanks.
    Contact our Showchair, Donald Dang at [email protected] or (408) 390-1938 for more info. Please do it quick since they will be gone soon. Thanks.

  10. #20
    Nisai
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    60

    Show Sponsors

    FYI.

    Hikari is sponsoring the water quality supplies for our show!!! Thanks Hikari !!!

    Please also visit our website: ZnaNorcal.org for the complete list of our show sponsors and vendors.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tri-State ZNA 2nd Annual Show, May 31 - June 2, 2013
    By azngopher in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-02-2014, 02:10 AM
  2. 2008 ZNA NorCal Koi Show
    By dinh in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 11-23-2008, 03:12 PM
  3. UMKC 2008 2nd Annual Koi Show
    By Auntiesue in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 02:26 PM
  4. 2007 ZNA NorCal Nishikigoi Show
    By erwinsan in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 298
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 11:33 PM
  5. ZNA NorCal Nishikigoi Show - Nov. 10-11, 07
    By dinh in forum Club News and Updates
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 03:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com