Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: David Soon and The MousKoiteers

Simply amazing Brother Vic!! I'm with Brother David, he can put the white flag on the stick, and I'll raise it in defeat! My koi are coming inside here in the next couple weeks so the official GO measurement and photo will be taken... You've certainly raised the bar sir!

All the best guys!

Grant

(still wish Larry was in the running with us )

Brother Grant,

We're running this fun race together. Brother David said we'll be enjoying this in a few more years ahead of us. btw, where's Uncle Larry? I haven't heard from him lately. Hope he's doing well!

Cheers,
    Vic.

Quote Originally Posted by ikoi View Post
    Brother Grant,

We're running this fun race together. Brother David said we'll be enjoying this in a few more years ahead of us. btw, where's Uncle Larry? I haven't heard from him lately. Hope he's doing well!

Cheers,
    Vic.
    Sorry to have been away so long, but I am well, and happy to see that my brothers are sharing beauty and success with everyone. Great jobs with all of them not only in growth but maintaining their most important quality of skin and color.

Carry On

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear View Post
    Sorry to have been away so long, but I am well, and happy to see that my brothers are sharing beauty and success with everyone. Great jobs with all of them not only in growth but maintaining their most important quality of skin and color.

Carry On
    Good Day Brother Larry

It's been a long time since we last heard from you Brother ...
    Have you restarted your pond ?? Ready to come back in the race ??

This is a marathon brother . I gonna put you back into the race brother .
    Pick one of these 2 when you're ready and you're back in the race ...
    not gonna have you out of the race .... .

David Soon and The MousKoiteers-ryujin-15-dec-2010-momotaro-auction.jpg

These 2 Sanke were just harvested last week from Momotaro and they're still there , and they are now 64-65cm Sansai . Not far from where we are ... . Brother Grant and me , raised our white flag this year , so next year , we will have you back in the running ???

Awaits your acceptance brother ...

David

Sansai
    Nice fish, brother David. You are a lucky ones, brother PapaBear.

Brother David always surprises us. Uncle Larry - u better get back into the race, so we can team up and run against brother David and Grant for the next few years. This marathon is so great and enjoyful!

Have a great week everyone!

Cheers,
    Vic.

Carry On
    Hi Brother Larry,

It's been too quiet without you around here. I am glad to hear you are doing well. Hope to see you start posting again soon. You have alot to contribute to our hobby. We(Bito'ers) need you back Brother! As for the two sankes that Brother David offerred to you, I like the first one. You are not too far from me. So, let me know if you need me to babysit her until you get your pond ready again for the race. Would that be considered cheating?

Best Regards,
    Sunny

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSoon View Post
    Good Day Brother Larry

It's been a long time since we last heard from you Brother ...
    Have you restarted your pond ?? Ready to come back in the race ??

This is a marathon brother . I gonna put you back into the race brother .
    Pick one of these 2 when you're ready and you're back in the race ...
    not gonna have you out of the race .... .

These 2 Sanke were just harvested last week from Momotaro and they're still there , and they are now 64-65cm Sansai . Not far from where we are ... . Brother Grant and me , raised our white flag this year , so next year , we will have you back in the running ???

Awaits your acceptance brother ...

David
    Can you tell I've been busy? I didn't even realize this post was here...
    My apologies for the late reply

This is all a bit overwhelming Brother.
    I feel very undeserving of anything, much less another beautiful gift like this.

Here is my situation at the moment. My time has been so overwhelmed by work that dismantling my old pond is as far as I've gotten and rebuilding has yet to begin. We are rapidly approaching winter here and my schedule shows no signs of letting up until sometime in February, which is usually our coldest month.

If I say yes to either of them (I really like #2) she would be "homeless" until spring A homeless Sanke of such beauty would be a crime, and I've been trying to avoid criminal behavior
    Larry Iles
    Oklahoma

Can you tell I've been busy? I didn't even realize this post was here...
    My apologies for the late reply

This is all a bit overwhelming Brother.
    I feel very undeserving of anything, much less another beautiful gift like this.

Here is my situation at the moment. My time has been so overwhelmed by work that dismantling my old pond is as far as I've gotten and rebuilding has yet to begin. We are rapidly approaching winter here and my schedule shows no signs of letting up until sometime in February, which is usually our coldest month.

If I say yes to either of them (I really like #2) she would be "homeless" until spring A homeless Sanke of such beauty would be a crime, and I've been trying to avoid criminal behavior
    Good Day Brother Larry

It's been a long time ... You know I will always be there for you Brother .. I will inform Momotaro to keep the fishes till late Febuary or early March to ship Sanke 2 to you and believe with her size now at 65cm , it would still be a fair run for all of us ?? Sanke 2 is a grower ... she will catch up by November 2012 ...

I Wished all well ...

David

Uncle Larry,

How can u be bz with the absence of the Koi around?

I know u would pick #2. Brother David has shared his views to pick the jumbo. I also think #2 will grow to a magical length. I'm worried for my NewSmile baby. So now you're back in the race, 2012 will be fun. Shall we name her the "homeless Sanke"?

Cheers,
    Vic.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast