Thread: powerman's grow out form

Daihonmei
    RIGHT NOW
    YOU are winning

thanks luke

Quote Originally Posted by luke frisbee View Post
    RIGHT NOW
    YOU are winning
    that would be great but i think that lots of people are just quietly growing their fish and just aren't posting yet......my fish are progressing in a positive way and i am happy with the results so far.................they sure have an appetite...most are still too small to go out to the main pond but some are close.....

updated pictures on my grow out thread

here is some pictures of my grow out fish.....i also updated individual pictures and pictures of rods fish, too....which he sold me...they aren't in the contest but one of them is looking awesome...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails powerman's grow out form-p1000510.jpg   powerman's grow out form-p1000513.jpg  

nice omosako shiro utsuri

this is fish 85....it was one of rod's picks and so isn't in the contest....but isn't it looking awesome........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails powerman's grow out form-fish-85.jpg  

grow out updates

measurements and pictures updated 6/15/08.........................in this picture the three fish on the right are my grow out fish and the one on the left is one that i got from rodl....the other shiro that i got from rodl is the one i traded to w putnam and it has disapeared in his pond....he isn't sure if it is hiding or if it has met its doom........ and the two tanchos are doing fine...they are in the main pond with the others
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails powerman's grow out form-dsc_0025.jpg   powerman's grow out form-dsc_0078.jpg  

just a little update picture

one of my grow out shiros looks like she has a white star over her left eye....at least for a while.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails powerman's grow out form-dsc_0095.jpg   powerman's grow out form-dsc_0097.jpg  

That's cool
    Maybe there should be a special prize for the most unique pattern...

grow out update pics added today....

i caught my grow out shiro utsuris today for pictures and measurements....10-25-08.....fish number one started at 6 inches and is now 12 inches........fish number two started at eight and three quarters and is now 13"......and fish number three started at 5 and three quarters and is now 11"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails powerman's grow out form-dsc_0083.jpg   powerman's grow out form-dsc_0081.jpg  

shiro utsuris.....updates

i removed the pond cover today and took pictures and measurements of my grow out shiros....i am having a problem trying to post pictures...i will email jim some pictures for the contest.....i updated the measurments on my front page but here they are just in case....shiro number one...started at 6 inches last june and is now 12 inches.....shiro number two started at 8 3/4 inches and is now at 13 1/2"...and shiro number three started at 5 3/4 inches and finished at 11 1/2"

pictures of grow out fish.....

yay...i think i got my pictures resized now....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails powerman's grow out form-dsc_0003.jpg   powerman's grow out form-dsc_0004.jpg   powerman's grow out form-dsc_0007.jpg   powerman's grow out form-dsc_0029.jpg   powerman's grow out form-dsc_0031.jpg  

powerman's grow out form-dsc_0033.jpg   powerman's grow out form-dsc_0078.jpg  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast