Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: Dang ol' mango

Banned

Cool Calling all Kichi!!!

You SOB'S
    All talk and no Action! Hippocrates! What a farce!
    How can A koi lover (Kichi) sit by and say nothing? Do nothing?
    I am ashamed of all of you!
    I Will be flying down to FLA to help Luke's Koi tonight in any way I can ON MY DIME!!! He graciously refuses to reveal his location because he refuses to impose on me.
    There are THREE PEOPLE ON BITO THAT COULD SHOW UP WITH IN MINUTES!!!!
    YOU HAD BETTER GET YOUR KICHI loving asses over there. Step up men/women!!!!
    I will be starting a black list of Bito "Kichi" Who are charlatans, all talk and no action. To all of YOU dead weights you need to split from this forum and move on to Koiphen. Go hang out with your fellow lackey rock bottom "hobbyists".

Several of YOU are a stones throw of Luke's. Sitting on your asses right now! Shame on you!!
    I demand that if you are a couple hours drive of Luke You get your asses over there to help!!!!! This research will benefit you! IT'S ABOUT THE KOI!!!!!!!
    Don't you dare lift an eyebrow at my post and grammar. At least I fight for our koi!!!!!LORI
    As you can tell I am livid!!!
    I will verse you on proper quarantine/clean up procedures.

Luke, I will find your closest airport by your area code. I will call you when I am in the rental car. 00XX Poor sweet koi.

Daihonmei
    Lori
    as I explained...you should NOT be put out to a great extent (as I have) because many others are too ?????? to help.
    I will not let you in the front door..I told you that in your phone call.
    If the koikichi (presidents of clubs and all) think the koi aren't worth using, and i should have done all the work and invested several months of my backyard then they must be right and these koi will best serve the mangos.
    I was a fool for even bothering.

Banned

Silence........??????

Silence?
    You all are a bunch of hypocrites!!!
    I am narrowing on your location Luke. Fla Pan Handel. Lori

DOES ANYONE WANT TO DEFEND THEM SELVES?
    NOT A WORD!
    COULD THIS BE THE END OF BITO IN AMERICA?

Quote Originally Posted by UP ALL NIGHT!! View Post
    You SOB'S
    All talk and no Action! Hippocrates! What a farce!
    How can A koi lover (Kichi) sit by and say nothing? Do nothing?
    I am ashamed of all of you!
    I Will be flying down to FLA to help Luke's Koi tonight in any way I can ON MY DIME!!! He graciously refuses to reveal his location because he refuses to impose on me.
    There are THREE PEOPLE ON BITO THAT COULD SHOW UP WITH IN MINUTES!!!!
    YOU HAD BETTER GET YOUR KICHI loving asses over there. Step up men/women!!!!
    I will be starting a black list of Bito "Kichi" Who are charlatans, all talk and no action. To all of YOU dead weights you need to split from this forum and move on to Koiphen. Go hang out with your fellow lackey rock bottom "hobbyists".

Several of YOU are a stones throw of Luke's. Sitting on your asses right now! Shame on you!!
    I demand that if you are a couple hours drive of Luke You get your asses over there to help!!!!! This research will benefit you! IT'S ABOUT THE KOI!!!!!!!
    Don't you dare lift an eyebrow at my post and grammar. At least I fight for our koi!!!!!LORI
    As you can tell I am livid!!!
    I will verse you on proper quarantine/clean up procedures.

Luke, I will find your closest airport by your area code. I will call you when I am in the rental car. 00XX Poor sweet koi.
    Start your silly black list, stomp your feet, rant, rave and demand all you want but maybe you should learn all the facts before you flip out.

The fact is, Luke is Luke and he has insulted just about everyone within a 200 mile radius. Very few want to deal with him at this point. Also, some of us have responsibilities at our jobs that prevent us from taking a day. Plus with all the crap Luke has been spewing about my club (and indirectly myself since I am the VP of the club), why should I lift a finger to help him? Had there been secondary testing done to double check the first KHV testing results (and it was not in the middle of the week), I may have considered ignoring his latest series of attacks.

Besides, there are other alternatives for the OSU study that do not include shipping Koi (that are questionable KHV survivors) over 3000 miles at the cost of several thousand dollars. I do feel for Luke and his Koi, but in my opinion, those Koi should have been fertilizing his bushes months ago.
    Henry

Orlando, FL

Daihonmei
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryC View Post
    Start your silly black list, stomp your feet, rant, rave and demand all you want but maybe you should learn all the facts before you flip out.

The fact is, Luke is Luke and he has insulted just about everyone within a 200 mile radius. Very few want to deal with him at this point. Also, some of us have responsibilities at our jobs that prevent us from taking a day. Plus with all the crap Luke has been spewing about my club (and indirectly myself since I am the VP of the club), why should I lift a finger to help him? Had there been secondary testing done to double check the first KHV testing results (and it was not in the middle of the week), I may have considered ignoring his latest series of attacks.

Besides, there are other alternatives for the OSU study that do not include shipping Koi (that are questionable KHV survivors) over 3000 miles at the cost of several thousand dollars. I do feel for Luke and his Koi, but in my opinion, those Koi should have been fertilizing his bushes months ago.
    Cool.
    So why not just be honest about it then?
    i didn't insult your club. I told the truth.
    BTW nice use of the word "your."

And add yourself to the list of people not knowing but freely talking...I had done all the research and was going to get 12 boxes shipped for $480 through fedEx by next day by 10:30am. Not "at the cost of several thousand dollars".
    At that rate I could ship over 100 boxes!!!
    and the normal rate for that distance is $150 boxes so even at the highest rate quoted i could ship 40 boxes...and then only if I considered "several" to mean the lower number of 6...instead of the middle number of 7.
    Did you do any research before you pulled that number out of your a...air?

insult your club. LOL.

We have a failure to communicate here plus I am lazy and worthless and I think Luke should be put in the 'box'. Holy smokes...something just flew over my house ...I think it was Lori

Quote Originally Posted by luke frisbee View Post
    Cool.
    Did you do any research before you pulled that number out of your a...air?
    Yes, it was researched. $480 for 12 boxes, shipped overnight? That is only $40 per box. It would be hard to ship an empty Koi box overnight across country for that amount. The quote I was given for shipping a 50lb box overnight from FL to Oregon was over $200. That would be if you limit the amount of water per box to 5 gallons. An 80lb box was over $400.

Daihonmei
    Yes, it was researched. $480 for 12 boxes, shipped overnight? That is only $40 per box. It would be hard to ship an empty Koi box overnight across country for that amount. The quote I was given for shipping a 50lb box overnight from FL to Oregon was over $200. That would be if you limit the amount of water per box to 5 gallons. An 80lb box was over $400.
    a 20lb box was $125
    i got the price for a 30lb box at $150
    Did I also tell ya I have a huge number of friends in real life that are in various proffessions, some of them have resources not avaialble to you or me but because they were aware of what I was having to do as a favor they offered to get me a rate not avaialble to the public? And these people will not benefit in the least from doing this.
    Unlike everyone in "your club" that is misisng a nose.

Banned

Cool Getting close!

Orlando Airport. Cocoa, Fla.
    I am getting close. Your ONLY Bito friend.
    You might as well PM me your address! Lori

Daihonmei
    and I think you meant $4800..and that would be a few thousand not several thousand
    Then again your choice a such a vague word to describe a number thatyou had already reseaerched is disturbing..especially a word that is subjective when in fact you could have been objective.

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast