Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Dang ol' mango

Quote Originally Posted by luke frisbee View Post
    a 20lb box was $125
    i got the price for a 30lb box at $150
    Did I also tell ya I have a huge number of friends in real life that are in various proffessions, some of them have resources not avaialble to you or me but because they were aware of what I was having to do as a favor they offered to get me a rate not avaialble to the public? And these people will not benefit in the least from doing this.
    Unlike everyone in "your club" that is misisng a nose.
    12 boxes at $150 per box is $1800 not $480. Even if you were planning on putting only 1 Koi per box, you were going to need more than the 2 gallons of water to keep it to 20lbs. 40 to 50lbs would be more accurate. So if would have cost "several thousand dollars" to ship them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryC View Post
    Start your silly black list, stomp your feet, rant, rave and demand all you want but maybe you should learn all the facts before you flip out.

The fact is, Luke is Luke and he has insulted just about everyone within a 200 mile radius. Very few want to deal with him at this point. Also, some of us have responsibilities at our jobs that prevent us from taking a day. Plus with all the crap Luke has been spewing about my club (and indirectly myself since I am the VP of the club), why should I lift a finger to help him? Had there been secondary testing done to double check the first KHV testing results (and it was not in the middle of the week), I may have considered ignoring his latest series of attacks.

Besides, there are other alternatives for the OSU study that do not include shipping Koi (that are questionable KHV survivors) over 3000 miles at the cost of several thousand dollars. I do feel for Luke and his Koi, but in my opinion, those Koi should have been fertilizing his bushes months ago.
    So that justifies your being a jerk? That IS what is wrong with America today! If I ever have the pleasure to be in the same room as you I will be the one that spits in your eye!
    In your little mind go ahead and pretend you are Superior than everyone else. Be mindful that someone just may drop a KHV infected koi in your pond! Just like a competitors KHV koi found it's way in a prominent breeders mud pond in Japan. Just my theory in my insignificant little mind. You will NEVER intimidate ME! LUV, Lori

Daihonmei
    Ahhh Henry...you do know that wasn't me?

Lori....
    Come on now, it is gonna be all right....henry just got his knickers in a knot..but I do declare I think your butthole swallowed yours up compleltely...you can't even get into HenryC's Housing complex..they got guards at the front and back gate and it is so windy a road you'll get lost...

And HenryC is one of them Federal Government Spy Groups that only has two or three intials to its name....
    Plus he has a screen-enclosed pond attack pugs

Daihonmei
    12 boxes at $150 per box is $1800 not $480. Even if you were planning on putting only 1 Koi per box, you were going to need more than the 2 gallons of water to keep it to 20lbs. 40 to 50lbs would be more accurate. So if would have cost "several thousand dollars" to ship them.
    Ah no it wouldn't have... and I have already stated why...
    ....then you stated that the cost would be "several thousand dollars"...
    a couple is 2-3
    a few is 4-5 sometimes 6
    and several is 6-8, maybe 9.
    But there again you made an extremely poor choice by using the vague term "several" which is subjective as in...
    Several members of congress could be 10-20
    Several members on the volleyball team could be 4-5
    Several thousand dollars could be anything from 4 to 20+
    "When the total was announced the Interstate Bridge cost several thousand more dollars than budgeted"

Quote Originally Posted by UP ALL NIGHT!! View Post
    So that justifies your being a jerk? That IS what is wrong with America today! If I ever have the pleasure to be in the same room as you I will be the one that spits in your eye!
    In your little mind go ahead and pretend you are Superior than everyone else. Be mindful that someone just may drop a KHV infected koi in your pond! Just like a competitors KHV koi found it's way in a prominent breeders mud pond in Japan. Just my theory in my insignificant little mind. You will NEVER intimidate ME! LUV, Lori
    I am being a jerk? You have got to be kidding me. Go back and read your original post. You were not only being a total ass, but raving how you demand everyone do what you want. How am I stating that I am superior to anyone. I simply responded to your ridiculous demands in the manner deserved. And now you threaten me with infecting my Koi and assaulting me. I think anyone reading this thread will see that you are the jerk.

Daihonmei
    a 20lb box was $125
    i got the price for a 30lb box at $150
    Did I also tell ya I have a huge number of friends in real life that are in various proffessions, some of them have resources not avaialble to you or me but because they were aware of what I was having to do as a favor they offered to get me a rate not avaialble to the public? And these people will not benefit in the least from doing this.
    Unlike everyone in "your club" that is misisng a nose.
    did you miss this part?

Ah no it wouldn't have... and I have already stated why...
    ....then you stated that the cost would be "several thousand dollars"...
    a couple is 2-3
    a few is 4-5 sometimes 6
    and several is 6-8, maybe 9.
    But there again you made an extremely poor choice by using the vague term "several" which is subjective as in...
    Several members of congress could be 10-20
    Several members on the volleyball team could be 4-5
    Several thousand dollars could be anything from 4 to 20+
    "When the total was announced the Interstate Bridge cost several thousand more dollars than budgeted"
    So is was not $480 was it. It was more in the range of $2k to $3k. Use what ever semantics you want, it is still several (albiet 2 to 3) thousand dollars.

Daihonmei
    So is was not $480 was it. It was more in the range of $2k to $3k. Use what ever semantics you want, it is still several (albiet 2 to 3) thousand dollars.

Nope once again..I clearly stated I have gotten a dramatically reduced rate for the shipping charges of the fish through someone that will not benefit from this study but was willing to let me use their position with FedEx to ship the fish for $40 a box...
    12 boxes would be $480
    not "several thousand"

Nope once again..I clearly stated I have gotten a dramatically reduced rate for the shipping charges of the fish through someone that will not benefit from this study but was willing to let me use their position with FedEx to ship the fish for $40 a box...
    12 boxes would be $480
    not "several thousand"
    I stand corrected

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435