Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: KHA, letter

Daihonmei
    Quote Originally Posted by carrie1964 View Post
    I`ve been watching this thread, and I really don`t have a dog in this fight......but it seems to me, that if some of the KHA`s actually DID call for a boycott of Koi USA and the AKCA, there should be no discussion.

People that try to overturn the very organization that supports and trains them need to be weeded out...and removed. It seems pretty obvious to me...
    you do not understand your own government's system...our government is built on the principle that it can be overthrown...but not through violence.
    if not anytime either party has control of the congress and the presidency they could deport all the other party.

Quote Originally Posted by luke frisbee View Post
    you do not understand your own government's system...our government is built on the principle that it can be overthrown...but not through violence.
    if not anytime either party has control of the congress and the presidency they could deport all the other party.

So, are you saying that is what is happening with the KHA program? I understand as it relates to government, but to me, in a hobbyist organization, if there are some who are so deeply unhappy that they call for a boycott that would undermine the very funding of thier program, why don`t they just leave? Or start thier own program? Before they ruin it for everyone?It kind of seems like shooting yourself in the foot to me....I have no idea who called for this boycott......but it seems really stupid from where I sit. Nobody is making them stay...

If it was me, I would just walk away. But then again, I`m not a KHA. I have no idea what is going on with all this...

Quote Originally Posted by luke frisbee View Post
    Evidently you missed reading the Federalist papers arguments for the underlying need for the 2nd amendment in Civics class
    Just messin' with ya Luke

Daihonmei
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear View Post
    Evidently you missed reading the Federalist papers arguments for the underlying need for the 2nd amendment in Civics class
    Just messin' with ya Luke
    yep, the reason that's thar is so Brett can keep the gooberment from taking everything

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789