Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sick koi

Quote Originally Posted by UP ALL NIGHT!! View Post
    Do/would you take care of your "human" kids this way? SH
    Thanks I can't have kids and I never treat it that way, don't you think I'm not human or I'm some kind of animal

Hello Zurobi3 . . .

Please ignore her.

She's trying to get banned . . . and doing a fine job of it, I must say.

Best wishes,

Quote Originally Posted by KoiCop View Post
    Hello Zurobi3 . . .

Please ignore her.

She's trying to get banned . . . and doing a fine job of it, I must say.

Best wishes,
    Thanks yes I'll do that is a lot of people here that are nice and for only one I won't stop or leave, thanks again, take care, I just came from feeding the kois and also check them and everything ok, by the way anyone knows about what kind of test is good that when you use a different liquids or whatever in the pond it won't give you bad results, my husband was telling me only way is to order but don't know the name, I would get it later

Meg
    Zurobi
    everyones advice about the population is based on the fact of how fast the koi are going to grow! and they know it may be difficult for you find proper hmes, they want you to start thinking and deciding before you have more trouble.
    and it is true...Mother Nature will take your favorites! so start decidning now so it is your choice not hers

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Zurobi
    everyones advice about the population is based on the fact of how fast the koi are going to grow! and they know it may be difficult for you find proper hmes, they want you to start thinking and deciding before you have more trouble.
    and it is true...Mother Nature will take your favorites! so start decidning now so it is your choice not hers
    Thanks you're right about that and I know too, I'm trying is kind of difficult around here to find someone that want it, but I'll keep trying

Quote Originally Posted by UP ALL NIGHT!! View Post
    Do/would you take care of your "human" kids this way? SH

That was uncalled for!!!! Are you comparing a six inch koi to a precious child??? Incase you have a smart answer we lost a 3 week old infant to an infection last Labor Day weekend and there is no comparison!

Sorry about your lost, Zurobi3 (Zulma)

I didnt bring it up for attention its just the point of people implying koi are more precious than humans!!!!! I have had problems with fish and turn to forums for help and most are helpfull and willing to offer advise and some criticism with good things in mind and then you get people like her!!!! Good luck on the fishies

kyle

Quote Originally Posted by N2koi View Post
    I didnt bring it up for attention its just the point of people implying koi are more precious than humans!!!!! I have had problems with fish and turn to forums for help and most are helpfull and willing to offer advise and some criticism with good things in mind and then you get people like her!!!! Good luck on the fishies

kyle
    Thanks Kyle and I'm 100% with you, we having problems in the beginning with the fish but so far they're ok, and this is our second pond so is not like we're beginners, the first one was always perfect, smaller than this one, even with a worst filter, pump and everything , lot of kois too and never got problems and sick kois, just 3 otters that came and ate all the kois, now we have a bigger one, better quality of kois, better system, filter, etc.. and encounter problems but we're trying to solve, well take care, I'm like you too, looking for help, advise and learn more in this forum and meet friends too, not to find that type of people, let's put her behind and enjoy our forum,

ZULMA.........

Zurobi,

I know this is a difficult time for you as you love your koi just as we love ours. I think I speak for many koikeepers when I say 'we have all had to make difficult decisions in the past', so don't feel alone. In time, you and your koi will find a balance, and all will be ok.

Wishing you the best,

KoiKisses

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast