Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan

Thread: Please help me out, I can't keep an account working!

Fry

Exclamation Please help me out, I can't keep an account working!

I sent a message to the admin, or whoever it is under "Contact us" but he has still yet to reply so I have to assume that he may never. I really want to be a part of the community here. This is the third time I have registered, and both other times It will not recognize my username or password. It doesn't say which exactly it thinks is wrong. Just that one of them is. So I try to request a new password, and it says that my email is not recognized. This has happened to both accounts, so it is safe for me to assume that it will happen to this one. You may be able to reply to me in this thread, but it is unlikely that I will ever be able to respond. Only read it. If anyone who reads this knows a moderator or administrator who could help me, please do so. Also it seems to log me out every time I leave the site, I really have no idea why it's doing that.

As I said I would really love to be a part of this forum. My other screen names were BennyLava and MyFishHadBabies. I even had to start another email just to get to post this message. So please disregard the email that is likely in my profile, and send any email telling me what I should do to [email protected]. Thanks, and I hope someone here can help me. - Benny

Any other information you could supply such as OS and browser used would be helpful in fixing the problem.
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

Fry
    I am just going to leave this window open in hopes that it won't sign me out and give me the boot like it has been doing. I am using windows vista 64 bit, and firefox as my browser. I am pretty familiar with the vbulletin forum program, and have had no other problems with any of my other forums. And I am a member of a whole lot of vbulletin forums heh

You can start by clearing all cookies you have from this site (and your cache as well) for starters.
    Brian Sousa
    Koi-Bito Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    You can start by clearing all cookies you have from this site (and your cache as well) for starters.
    I'll take all of the chocolate chips ones please, as well as all the cash that can be spared!

How are you Brian, long time no chat. Hope all is well and it's almost Koi season again!

Rob