Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nishikigoi Novelle

Nisai

Nishikigoi Novelle

Dear all,

Hereby I would like to introduce a new blog, straight from the Netherlands. We, Tiebo Jacobs, Dennis Barten and me, Bram Rohaan, would like to introduce you to Nishikigoi Novelle (Nishikigoi Novelle). Nishikigoi Novelle is a web log where you can read about all aspects of the Koi hobby and especially how we live our KoiQuest. Our KoiQuest is to give the hobby a higher standard with sharing our knowledge and experience in this Nishikigoi Novelle.

Tiebo Jacobs is a koihobbyist and journalist for Dutch and international Koi magazines. Dennis Barten is editor in chief for KoiWijzer, the magazine from the Dutch KOI2000 society. I, Bram Rohaan, am employee of the Marudo Koi Farm. I worked there for 3 months last autumn 2008 and 2 months last summer 2009. Next to this I am also journalist for different Koi magazines.

A unique character is acquired by the many direct contacts with Koi breeders from countries such as Japan, Netherlands, Belgium and Poland. Through Nishikigoi Novelle they found a reliable partner in which they can share and present their knowledge and news to Koi enthusiasts worldwide.
    By regularly visiting this Nishikigoi Novelle, you will stay informed about anything of what is concerning the Koiscene. The Article Archive lets you read previously published articles by the authors. If you have any questions: do not hesitate to contact us.
    We hope that in Nishikigoi Novelle you will find an appropriate medium, in which knowledge and experience meets each other to enrich, deepen and refine your hobby.

Happy reading,

Dennis, Tiebo, Bram
    Nishikigoi Novelle

Nisai
    Update from Marudo!

Nishikigoi Novelle

Kind regards,

Bram Rohaan

can you also have a sub-site to teach us here how to read Dutch too...

Btw, ZNA NorCal is a non-profit koi organization, would you please add NorCal show link to your site? Appreciate your support in advance.... Here is the link ZNA Northern California Chapter

--Dinh

Nisai
    Dinh - there's a Google translate button on the home page. It's not perfect but you can certainly read the articles.

Roger

Nisai
    Dear --Dinh and Roger,

Thanks for your replies. There is indeed a translate-button on the left-side of the site. If you click on the American flag, the weblog will be switched from Dutch to English. I hope you don't have any trouble reading the weblog.

Happy Reading,

Bram Rohaan

Nisai
    It has been quite a while ago since I've posted something in here, but I think there is some interesting material to read and watch on our new website www.koiquest.com. Last Summer (unfortunately it is allready Autumn again...) I have spend 5 weeks working and studying at the Dainichi Koi Farm in Niigata. During that time I made a lot of photo and video-content which I published in the last couple of months.

I also made an interview with Shigeru Mano, the youngest of the three Mano-brothers. It's in English, so you can enjoy it as well!

Check out this link (Deel 1 van het interview met Shigeru Mano van Dainichi | KoiQuest) to watch part 1 of the interview!

Have fun and hope to see you again at www.koiquest.com!

Kind regards,

Bram Rohaan

Nisai
    Hello all,

Today I have published the second part of the interview with Shigeru Mano from the Dainichi Koi Farm!

Have fun checking out the video at www.koiquest.com!

Kind regards,

Bram Rohaan

Quote Originally Posted by Bremmert View Post
    Today I have published the second part of the interview with Shigeru Mano from the Dainichi Koi Farm!

THANK YOU!!!

I'm so Dainichi Kichi!

Nisai
    Hi Flounder,

It's nice to hear that you enjoyed it. Keep up checking our website often, because a lot of these kind of material will be published (and is allready published) on the site.

Hope to see you again on www.koiquest.com!

Kind regards,

Bram Rohaan

Nisai
    Hello all,

The third part of the interview between me and Shigeru Mano from the Dainichi Koi Farm is published now! Check Deel 3 van het interview met Shigeru Mano van Dainichi | KoiQuest to see the video of the interview!

Have fun!

Kind regards,

Bram Rohaan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast