Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Merry X-Mas to me

Jumbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post

You're right Brett, he's not telling the truth!

I think I'll have to call his wife and ask if she knows about this showa & ask her how much HE said he told her he paid for it.

Very nice gift indeed....It should do well at any show in Texas in the coming years.

First of all, I am getting tired of hearing that Santa got someone this or Santa got someone that. C'mon people, we are all adults here and know that Santa DOES NOT exist! Now that we have gotten this fact straight, the question is, "how was Tom able to acquire such a specimen of a nishikigoi for Xmas?" Here is a multiple choice question:

Q: How did Tom acquire this awesome Dainichi showa?

1. As stated by Tom, he did nothing but take care of the kids....so his so-called "Sugar Mama" got him the showa.

2. This is a Dainichi showa acquired from the Mano brothers so maybe Tom has a special relationship with either Futoshi or Shigeru. The question is, is the relationship "special" enough?!

3. Hardworking man with an annual income in the......seven figures.

4. There's plenty of banks in Texas and Tom was a mean, lean, quick drawing, trigger fingering Texas Outlaw back in the days.

So Tom, what is the correct answer?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lam Nguyen View Post
    First of all, I am getting tired of hearing that Santa got someone this or Santa got someone that. C'mon people, we are all adults here and know that Santa DOES NOT exist! Now that we have gotten this fact straight, the question is, "how was Tom able to acquire such a specimen of a nishikigoi for Xmas?" Here is a multiple choice question:

1. As stated by Tom, he did nothing but take care of the kids....so his so-called "Sugar Mama" got him the showa.

2. This is a Dainichi showa acquired from the Mano brothers so maybe Tom has a special relationship with either Futoshi or Shigeru. The question is, is the relationship "special" enough?!

4. There's plenty of banks in Texas and Tom was a mean, lean, quick drawing, trigger fingering Texas Outlaw back in the days.

HAHAHAHAHA...Lam, up until now I thought Santa was real...so now I have to question my mom and dad for feeding me all the BS about being good all year round.

I guess it must be something in the water in Texas for all those nice Dainichi fish to make their way from Japan.

I say #3 but I heard it was ONLY high 6 figures.

Lam, you may want to call his "sugar mama" & see if she knows about this one.

Dude, don't ruin it for me, Santa does exist, I got what I normally get which is NOTHING!

1st. - Outstanding looking Showa and would Welcome such a Fish in my pond anyday.

2nd. - The Showa seems to have a different Body Line (Stocky) then the other showa in the videos just to the right. I'd like to hear what others think about this if they peeked at the other showa.

Quote Originally Posted by HEADACHE6 View Post
    1st. - Outstanding looking Showa and would Welcome such a Fish in my pond anyday.

2nd. - The Showa seems to have a different Body Line (Stocky) then the other showa in the videos just to the right. I'd like to hear what others think about this if they peeked at the other showa.
    Hi Troy,

different bloodline? dainichi uses many different showa oyagoi and i think this one was kokugyo from conversation with Tom

www.dainichikoifarm.com

Quote Originally Posted by azngopher View Post
    Hi Troy,

different bloodline? dainichi uses many different showa oyagoi and i think this one was kokugyo from conversation with Tom

www.dainichikoifarm.com

Bloodline is what I was thinking .

Thanks for the Link , Good Stuff

Tategoi
    Quote Originally Posted by HEADACHE6 View Post

Hi Troy glad you like the koi as Duc stated earlier Dainichi uses many Oyago to produce different results in their koi. I learned that as much as I love Dainichi, I have to be specific about what I love about Dainichi koi. 1st koi is of " SAYURI " bloodline, this bloodline is known for her deep beni. 2nd koi is of " SAKURA " bloodline, this bloodline is know for her beautiful skin and " KOKUGYO " is the koi I chose and is known for her massive body conformation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Merry X-Mas to me-sayuri-21.5inch.jpg   Merry X-Mas to me-sakura-26inch.jpg  

Meg

poor Lam, didn't you know? Santa quits coming if you stop believing in him, that is why Tom got this awsome showa............and you didn't

if your a good boy it might not be to late for next Christmas

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast