Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Australia Koi Pin Collection Auction to benefit newest ZNA VN chapter

Australia Koi Pin Collection Auction to benefit newest ZNA VN chapter

Dear koi lovers,,

As many of you may already know, ZNA Viet-Nam is the newest ZNA Chapter in the world. It was formed recently on December 20, 2009. As a new chapter, it needs some help in funding for club operation and educational activities. We are auctioning the first item, the set of ZNA Australia Koi Pin collection. All of the auction money will go to ZNA VN. The auction is starting today and will be ended at midnight on January 20, 2009, as mark to be 1 month from when this club was formed. You will be notified if you are the winning bid and where to send the payment. Payments can be made through cashier check, money order, or personal check. The winner is also responsible for the shipping cost. Thank you all in advance for supporting this auction in helping the newest ZNA Viet-Nam.

Auction Item Description: A set of Australia Koi Pins. There are totally 13 pins in this collection.
    The collection background: The Head Judge for the ZNA NorCal Club's First Annual Koi Show from Japan brought this set of koi pin collection
    as a gift to ZNA NorCal. ZNA NorCal auctioned it for benefit to the club during the club's show banquet and award celebration. I won and it is one of my best pin collection.
    I want to donate it for auction in helping ZNA VN. Attached are some pictures of it. Please take a look.

You all can send your max bid for this item through email [email protected] or post your bid here in this auction thread. The starting bid is 50 US dollars.

Enjoy and thank you!

Best of luck,
    --Dinh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Australia Koi Pin Collection Auction to benefit newest ZNA VN chapter-121909-018.jpg   Australia Koi Pin Collection Auction to benefit newest ZNA VN chapter-121909-016.jpg  
    Last edited by dinh; 01-04-2010 at 01:03 PM.

Sansai
    $70
    First call
    Second call
    Last call. Sold ?

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen4 View Post
    $70
    First call
    Second call
    Last call. Sold ?
    First call - $70

Thank you Nguyen........

--Dinh

Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    First call - $70

Thank you Nguyen........

--Dinh
    USD $700/- from Me
    USD $ 800/- from Max Koi Farm - Singapore ... so Can I say Max KF outbidded me ??

Any other items that we are likely to see for this Auction to raise funds for ZNA Vietnam Brother Dinh ??

Can I help raise funds for ZNA Vietnam ??

David

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSoon View Post
    USD $700/- from Me
    USD $ 800/- from Max Koi Farm - Singapore ... so Can I say Max KF outbidded me ??

Any other items that we are likely to see for this Auction to raise funds for ZNA Vietnam Brother Dinh ??

Can I help raise funds for ZNA Vietnam ??

David
    Thank you brother David... Yes, there will be more auction to help in raising fund for newest ZNA VN chapter.... Sure, we love your help brother David.

--Dinh
    ZNA VN Rep.
    Last edited by dinh; 01-04-2010 at 05:48 PM.

Sansai
    What a way to provide your support! I think David and Max Koi are setting the trend for koi kichi in Viet Nam. But also there went my chance at the pin collection. I remember when Dinh won them in our show auction by out bidding all others. Now two more koi kichi are carrying on.

A good job on the new club with great members.

Steve Eckard

Lee
    Sansai

Cayman Island Koi Club pins...

We have the last ten or so Cayman Island Koi Club pins...available for anyone wishing to add to make a donation to the new ZNA club in 'Nam.

I will be honoured to ship them free of charge from here in the Cayman Islands to wherever...the highest donation comes from...

With my respects,

Lee Aronfeld
    Grand Cayman

Thank you Lee. Your supporting the newest ZNA VN chapter as well as AKCA KHV project and the hobby in general is greatly appreciated by many of us including ZNA VN and club members.

I will start the new auction with your donated Cayman Islands Koi pins to benefit ZNA VN soon after this one.

Many thanks again Lee.

--Dinh

Dinh has requested some history on the creation of the pin set.

The first pin was made for the Koi Society of Australia for the 20th Anniversary - this was the kohaku. Additional pins were made over the next few years to coincide with anniversaries and for major shows. The final pin was made in 1999 for the 25th Anniversary - the tancho. The box was then made & the boxed set was sold out within a few months. Some were also given as gifts & a few went abroad.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbradleybradley View Post
    Dinh has requested some history on the creation of the pin set.

The first pin was made for the Koi Society of Australia for the 20th Anniversary - this was the kohaku. Additional pins were made over the next few years to coincide with anniversaries and for major shows. The final pin was made in 1999 for the 25th Anniversary - the tancho. The box was then made & the boxed set was sold out within a few months. Some were also given as gifts & a few went abroad.
    Great !! Thanks much Bradley for the information on the creation of the Australia pin set. I am sure whoever will be the winner will be happy to know some history on it.

--Dinh
    Last edited by dinh; 01-06-2010 at 01:53 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast