Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan

Thread: Cayman Islands Koi Pins Auction to benefit newly born ZNA VN Chapter

Cayman Islands Koi Pins Auction to benefit newly born ZNA VN Chapter

Dear koi lovers,

During the very first Australia Koi Pin Collection auction to benefit the very first ZNA Chapter in VN. Lee Aronfeld from Cayman Islands Koi Club donated 10 Cayman Islands Koi pins to auction for benefit ZNA VN. On behalf of ZNA VN, I want to thank our dear friends Lee Aronfeld and Dale Tarok for their generosity donation and helping to make this new auction possible.

We are now auctioning a set of 10 Cayman Islands Koi Pins to benefit ZNAVN. All of the auction money will go to ZNA VN club for education purpose.. The auction is starting today and will be ended at midnight on Feb 9, 2010. You will be notified if you are the winning bid and where to send the payment. Payments can be made through cashier check, money order, or direct transfering to ZNA VN Club bank account. The winner is NOT responsible for the shipping cost. Thanks to Lee and Dale for covering the shipping cost for this auction.

Thank you all in advance for supporting this auction in helping the newest ZNA Viet-Nam. Attached please find the set of 10 Cayman Islands Koi Pins. Please note that, whoever win this auction as well as any one receiving any pin from the winner will become an honorary offshore member of the Cayman Islands Koi Club.

You can place your bid here or send your max bid for this item through email [email protected] The starting bid is 50 US dollars.

Thank you again and good luck...

--Dinh Nguyen
    ZNA VN
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cayman Islands Koi Pins Auction to benefit newly born ZNA VN Chapter-2008-ci-pin.jpg   Cayman Islands Koi Pins Auction to benefit newly born ZNA VN Chapter-p1200061.jpg  

Fry
    Thank you Dinh for all the work you have done for ZNA VN and thanks
    for referring me to join the Koi-Bito.

Please place a max bid of $100 USD for me.

Long V.

Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    Dear koi lovers,

During the very first Australia Koi Pin Collection auction to benefit the very first ZNA Chapter in VN. Lee Aronfeld from Cayman Islands Koi Club donated 10 Cayman Islands Koi pins to auction for benefit ZNA VN. On behalf of ZNA VN, I want to thank our dear friends Lee Aronfeld and Dale Tarok for their generosity donation and helping to make this new auction possible.

We are now auctioning a set of 10 Cayman Islands Koi Pins to benefit ZNAVN. All of the auction money will go to ZNA VN club for education purpose.. The auction is starting today and will be ended at midnight on Feb 9, 2010. You will be notified if you are the winning bid and where to send the payment. Payments can be made through cashier check, money order, or direct transfering to ZNA VN Club bank account. The winner is NOT responsible for the shipping cost. Thanks to Lee and Dale for covering the shipping cost for this auction.

Thank you all in advance for supporting this auction in helping the newest ZNA Viet-Nam. Attached please find the set of 10 Cayman Islands Koi Pins. Please note that, whoever win this auction as well as any one receiving any pin from the winner will become an honorary offshore member of the Cayman Islands Koi Club.

You can place your bid here or send your max bid for this item through email [email protected] The starting bid is 50 US dollars.

--Dinh Nguyen
    ZNA VN

Thank you Long.... and welcome to the Bito family...

--Dinh

Sansai
    Hi Dinh. It is same year or it different year for each pin?

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen4 View Post
    Hi Dinh. It is same year or it different year for each pin?
    it is all 2008. They are good as gifts for other koi kichies....

--Dinh

Sansai
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    Dear koi lovers,

--Dinh Nguyen
    ZNA VN
    Dinh,

Please don't thank me. All thanks go to our friend Lee, who saw an opportunity to help with your fund raising for the new ZNA club by donating the Cayman Islands pins for this auction.

I thought it would be nice to pass on to the bidders and Koi Bito Forum readers an explanation of the design of the pin. Lee and a graphic designer worked together to come up with a meaningful design for the Cayman Islands Koi Club Pin back in 2007. Looking at the photo of the pin you posted there is an image of the shape of Grand Cayman, the largest of the Cayman Islands and where Lee has lived since moving there from the US. Above and below the island are the image of a kohaku and a shiro utsuri. Star fish are on three of the four corners of the pin. The 3 star fish represent the 3 islands that make up the Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman, Little Cayman and Cayman Brac. On the 4th corner of the pin is the image of waves, representing the ocean surrounding the islands.

Good luck with the bidding!

Dale
    Last edited by Dale Torok; 01-25-2010 at 09:02 AM.

Now I am sure and officially thanks to Dale for the Pin details and history of it.... ;-)) Just love what you have done for the hobby and AKCA KHV project fund raising... Keep up the good work...

--Dinh

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Torok View Post
    Dinh,

Please don't thank me. All thanks go to our friend Lee, who saw an opportunity to help with your fund raising for the new ZNA club by donating the Cayman Islands pins for this auction.

I thought it would be nice to pass on to the bidders and Koi Bito Forum readers an explanation of the design of the pin. Lee and a lady that does graphic design for him worked together to come up with a meaningful design for the Cayman Islands Koi Club Pin back in 2007. Looking at the photo of the pin you posted there is an image of the shape of Grand Cayman, the largest of the Cayman Islands and where Lee has lived since moving there from the US. Above and below the island are the image of a kohaku and a shiro utsuri. On three corners of the pin is a star fish. The three star fish represent the 3 islands that make up the Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman, Little Cayman and Cayman Brac. The 4th corner of the pin has the image of waves, representing the ocean surrounding the islands.

Good luck with the bidding!

Dale

Quote Originally Posted by longv View Post
    Thank you Dinh for all the work you have done for ZNA VN and thanks
    for referring me to join the Koi-Bito.

Please place a max bid of $100 USD for me.

Long V.
    Very nice to see you here, brother. Welcome to Koi-Bito.

Cheers,
    Victor

Auction Bonus....

Well, this auction will be ended soon.... So, please place your bid...

Whoever win this auction will be received a Bottle of Gosanke Pinot Noir as displayed in my avatar....

--Dinh

The Winner is .....

This auction was officially ended after the Super Bowl game today...
    The winner is Long Vo, a koi pin collection kichi from San Francisco Bay Area.

Thanks to all for supporting this auction to benefit newly born ZN VN chapter. Special thanks to Long, Lee, and Dale for helping to make this auction success.

As promissed, the Winner will receive a Gosanke Read Wine bottle as displayed in my avatar...

--Dinh