Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 381

Thread: 2010 Official Koi-Bito Momotaro Certified Female Ryu Sanke Jumbo Tosai Grow Out Event

  1. #281
    wild horse dinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A future show to be defined soon....
    Posts
    4,810
    Dan,

    I am so happy to know that I am one step ahead of the bottom position in the list.... Good luck brother Dan....;-))

    --Dinh
    Last edited by dinh; 06-07-2010 at 01:18 AM.

  2. #282
    Oyagoi Lam Nguyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    1,671
    Sorry Bros Dan and Dinh. I wanted to make sure that this was fair for everyone so I made sure that I was going to do it just once. Heck, I have the 17th and 22nd picks so not that far ahead of you guys.

    I just completed the video upload on Youtube (took forever!). You know you are kichi when your wife is asking you, 'what is the point of doing this?' and your kids are crying in the background because you are neglecting them.


  3. #283
    wild horse dinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    A future show to be defined soon....
    Posts
    4,810
    Good job Bros...

    Lam, we both have the same score of 39 points ;-))

    --Dinh

    Quote Originally Posted by Lam Nguyen View Post
    Sorry Bros Dan and Dinh. I wanted to make sure that this was fair for everyone so I made sure that I was going to do it just once. Heck, I have the 17th and 22nd picks so not that far ahead of you guys.

    I just completed the video upload on Youtube (took forever!). You know you are kichi when your wife is asking you, 'what is the point of doing this?' and your kids are crying in the background because you are neglecting them.


  4. #284
    Oyagoi Lam Nguyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    Good job Bros...

    Lam, we both have the same score of 39 points ;-))

    --Dinh
    Thanks for the condolences Bro Dinh. Dude, we suck! But no fear because there are many nice quality koi available for drafting. Besides, imagine how sweet victory will taste when our "underdogs" beat the "top dogs" in the draft!

  5. #285
    Oyagoi Bob Winkler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    1,010
    Nice job.. thnx for your hard work

  6. #286
    Daihonmei dick benbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    6,340
    Dan,
    I think there are several sleepers in the mix that will be overlooked by most. I'll be on hand for the event and will be more that happy to go over some things in helping to make your decision. I have to agree with Lam that there will be some good choices left. (psst, as a matter of fact i know there are folks waiting in the wings to make purchases after our event because they missed out on making the deadline, so if it helps, know that your turn is not the last)

  7. #287
    Oyagoi Lam Nguyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Winkler View Post
    Nice job.. thnx for your hard work
    Thank you Bob. Dinh and I have put a lot of work into organizing this Momo JT GO and we are just getting started!

  8. #288
    Oyagoi Lam Nguyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by dick benbow View Post
    Dan,
    I think there are several sleepers in the mix that will be overlooked by most. I'll be on hand for the event and will be more that happy to go over some things in helping to make your decision. I have to agree with Lam that there will be some good choices left. (psst, as a matter of fact i know there are folks waiting in the wings to make purchases after our event because they missed out on making the deadline, so if it helps, know that your turn is not the last)
    Dan, sorry I couldn't get you a higher draft position. It was just the luck of the draw. Coach, I agree that there are many excellent quality Momo JT to choose from so Dan will get himself a very nice Momo sanke.

    I just received news that the Momo JT have arrived in Seattle and are awaiting customs clearance. They will be in Portland this evening. I plan to snap some pictures and post to share.

  9. #289
    Daihonmei dick benbow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    6,340
    so close....and yet so far

  10. #290
    Tategoi powerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    anacortes washington
    Posts
    475
    just checked in and found out my draft position......OUCH...

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. #45 Momotaro Ryu Sanke Male 42cm For Sale
    By Lam Nguyen in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-04-2010, 02:06 PM
  2. #59 Momotaro Ryu Sanke Male 41cm For Sale
    By Lam Nguyen in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 11:33 AM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 04:38 PM
  4. 33cm Dainichi Hotaru Certified Female Sanke GO
    By Lam Nguyen in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 10:57 AM
  5. Official Bito/Eastern/Ogata Showa Grow-out thread
    By jnorth in forum Koi Grow Out
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 11:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com