Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Official Koi-Bito Momotaro Certified Female Ryu Sanke Jumbo Tosai Grow Out Event

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong View Post
    For those koi people that are finding it hard to pull the trigger on the Go event I will offer the following MIE services for the brothers and sisters so master Momo can release his koi collection on time.
    We will front your money to ease the burden of writing the 'big check' that always hurts. In turn you will make easy monthly payments to MIE for only two years for a mere 100 dollars.
    MIE will take delivery of all fish after lotto so we can look them all over. We will then re-box them in clever unassuming boxes that read airplane parts. This way you can relax and feel comfortable when the FEDX truck makes that familiar horn beep beep. No need to hide from the wife and kids anymore. Take your time and enjoy the moment.
    Now when the new fish is spotted in the pond and pointed questioning is soon to follow, we will have a call board open 24 hours. Just push a button (receiver comes in the kit) and the persons cell phone will be engaged and that tense moment is over.
    Hey KK, $100/month for 24mos. That's $2,400! Does that make you a dealer then? Joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugeneg View Post
    One thing you can be sure of and that is all Momotaro fish increase in value. Or so I have found and to be able to get just one or two is a big
    bonus as most of us just do not have the money. Shipping handling costs are prohibative just for one box. Hope that others appreciate what you fellows are doing. Congratulations
    Regards
    Eugene
    We thank you for your support and encouragement, Eugene. BTW, I believe we can ship to Ontario, can't we?
    Last edited by Lam Nguyen; 05-30-2010 at 08:07 AM.

Please see the changes to the GO in post #1. In short, there is a good chance that all 80 gosanke will be coming to the States. Also, according to Brian, the other sanke are of very similar quality to the sanke in the picture posted in post #2. Lots more pixs of all 80 gosanke to come fairly shortly so please stay tuned!!!!
    Last edited by Lam Nguyen; 05-30-2010 at 08:08 AM.

Thank you Anonymous #1, Anonymous #2 and Anonymous #3. These participants wish to be anonymous so we will respect their wishes. We only ask that you guys can provide nicknames to make it easier to remember (I have sent all of you emails requesting this)! This is going to be one heck of a growout so please keep 'em coming because I really want to see this kind of GO quality in the States!
    Last edited by Lam Nguyen; 05-30-2010 at 08:08 AM.

Thank you Lai! Can't wait to see all of these gosanke in the States soon!!!!!

Very nice!
    Momotaro Ryu Sanke is the best Sanke bloodline in my opinion.

Thank you Dunnus Tran!!! Dinh and I have you down for one Momotaru Ryu sanke!!!

That's 11 sanke already spoken for!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by APOLONASGR36 View Post
    Very nice!
    Momotaro Ryu Sanke is the best Sanke bloodline in my opinion.
    I totally agree. I have been wanting to own a Momotaro sanke or two for some time now so this is a very good opportunity for me to own them w/o breaking my bank acct.

Thank you Anonymous JL! We have got you slotted for two Momotaro Ryu sanke!!!!! That makes it a total of 13 sanke already spoken for!

That's 13 down, just 66 more to go!
    Last edited by Lam Nguyen; 05-30-2010 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lam Nguyen View Post
    "There are good koi and there are cheap koi. But there are no good cheap koi". Dinh and I are only doing this because we love this hobby just like all of you and we want to give back to KB for all that KB has given us over the years. Believe me, we are not making any money off of this GO. So what's the drive? It's the kichi in us that makes us want to see this kind of gosanke quality in the States.
    Lam, no one was saying you guys were try to making money off this....but honestly I have had my fair share of Momotaro tosai, but have never, ever paid $1K for them. I dont think some of us can gamble $1K like some on this board and I would hate to see this board go the route of that other board always trying to push fish and product to the users.

My main concern is QT of these fish and I have lost a fish at Momotaro because of KHV, that fish got replaced and that was at the farm in Japan....so I would be concern if the fish were QT'd by a less than experienced person here in the states....

Everyone loves koi so no one needs to doubt any of our koi kichi'ness....
    The world sleeps as the chance to learn something new passes.

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast