Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 ZNA NorCal Koi Show - November 13 &14

Live broadcasting

This year we will have Live Broadcasting the show thru Koi TV. We will link the live broadcating here for those who unable to attend our show.

Promise it will be another great show as in the past.

--Dinh

Tategoi
    What can I say Great Show, Great People! Had a blast the last time I was there, will comeback oneday.

Quote Originally Posted by 4TEXAS View Post
    What can I say Great Show, Great People! Had a blast the last time I was there, will comeback oneday.

Hey Tom,
    We would love to see all Dainichi Die-Hard Kichies to attend our shows again soon... How about sending some of your Dainichi beauties to show this year ?

--Dinh
    Last edited by dinh; 08-02-2010 at 09:00 AM.

Tategoi
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    Hey Tom,
    We would love to see all Dainichi Die-Hard Kichies to attend our shows again soon... How about sending some of your Dainichi beauties to show this year ?

--Dinh
    Thanks for the invite Dinh. But I don't have any beauties ready yet to compete with the big feesh you'all have down there. So I'm going back to Japan in hope to finding something competitve enough for next year at your show. What happen to the grand cash prize??

Quote Originally Posted by 4TEXAS View Post
    Thanks for the invite Dinh. But I don't have any beauties ready yet to compete with the big feesh you'all have down there. So I'm going back to Japan in hope to finding something competitve enough for next year at your show. What happen to the grand cash prize??
    Well Tom, how about your GC Dainichi showa? how big is she now?

Regrading to the Grand Cash Prize. We did it last year. The intention was to add a little bit more juicy and fun to the competition. I got positive feedbacks from our members, but looks like the hobby in general have some concerns about cash prize.... So, we still in debating to see whether we should continue with this. We lucky have 2 hobbyists willing to donate 5K this year for Grand Prizes, but we are not in position to accept it at this moment.

--Dinh

Tategoi
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    Well Tom, how about your GC Dainichi showa? how big is she now?

Regrading to the Grand Cash Prize. We did it last year. The intention was to add a little bit more juicy and fun to the competition. I got positive feedbacks from our members, but looks like the hobby in general have some concerns about cash prize.... So, we still in debating to see whether we should continue with this. We lucky have 2 hobbyists willing to donate 5K this year for Grand Prizes, but we are not in position to accept it at this moment.

--Dinh
    5K!!!! Tell when it becomes official and I'll bring my whole pond down there to compete. Sorry! I no longer own the GC from SA show last year, but working on Dallas and SA show GC for 2010. Norcal show is a whole different division you guys have very steep competion and you're so far away. I'm still trying to figure out how to transport my koi up there to compete.

Bay Area NBC

Just like last year, Bay Area NBC Universal KNTV site will feature our show on their calender announcement. Hope more people will come, see and enjoy beauty of Nishikigoi.

Cheers,
    Vic.

Quote Originally Posted by ikoi View Post
    Just like last year, Bay Area NBC Universal KNTV site will feature our show on their calender announcement. Hope more people will come, see and enjoy beauty of Nishikigoi.

Cheers,
    Vic.
    Very cool... Thanks to PR Victor and Dr. Preston & Prisilla D. for helping to make this happens this year. I am sure this will help to bring more people likes last year. Keep up the good work guys....

--Dinh

Bonsai Demo

Sam Adina, a Bonsai designer will display his bonsai and give a bonsai demo on Sat 13, 2010. Sam will donate the demo bonsai for auction to benefit the ZNA NorCal. This is a plus for koi hobbyists, who also love bonsai.

I hope to see you all at the NorCal show from November 13 to 14, 2010.

--Dinh

Nisai

ZnaNorcal 2010 Koi Show Poster

Thanks Dr. Preston for designing this beautiful poster !!! Plz help us printing and handing it out to promote our show. thx !

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast