Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: ** Video ** Interview with Frank Morales

  1. #11
    Nisai Aussies5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Torrance, Ca.
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Campcheryl View Post


    Great to watch Frank. What a teddy bear!!

    Cheryl, you took the words right out of my mouth.

    Finally took time to watch the video, good job Frank.

    Frank is the nicest, most misunderstood guy that I know and I love him.

  2. #12
    Daihonmei aquitori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NorCal Biotch!!!
    Posts
    9,133
    Cool video of Frank.

  3. #13
    Guest Nancy M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lakewood, So Calif
    Posts
    2,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussies5 View Post
    Cheryl, you took the words right out of my mouth.

    Finally took time to watch the video, good job Frank.

    Frank is the nicest, most misunderstood guy that I know and I love him.

    Your so sweet barbara, you know we love you too.

  4. #14
    Meg
    Meg is offline
    Oyagoi Meg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    1,682
    a great first impression if I ever saw one!
    The Morales's, on my people to meet list

  5. #15
    Tategoi lypope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    a great first impression if I ever saw one!
    The Morales's, on my people to meet list
    You'd enjoy them, Meg - they're both great people! If I ever win the lottery I'm going to bring Frank here to build me a new pond. (Note to self: must remember to actually buy lottery tickets.)

  6. #16
    Meg
    Meg is offline
    Oyagoi Meg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    1,682
    Quote Originally Posted by lypope View Post
    You'd enjoy them, Meg - they're both great people! If I ever win the lottery I'm going to bring Frank here to build me a new pond. (Note to self: must remember to actually buy lottery tickets.)
    OMG! that is so funny! I was sitting out by the pond just yesterday and telling Steve if he ever did win that lottery we were going to send for Nancy and Frank to have a working holiday in Florida
    I never have to worry about playing, Steve is hooked , two tickets a week come rain or shime

    ok, so Frank will work, Nancy and I might have to go shopping.

  7. #17
    Daihonmei PapaBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Davenport, Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    OMG! that is so funny! I was sitting out by the pond just yesterday and telling Steve if he ever did win that lottery we were going to send for Nancy and Frank to have a working holiday in Florida
    I never have to worry about playing, Steve is hooked , two tickets a week come rain or shime

    ok, so Frank will work, Nancy and I might have to go shopping.
    With Cheryl... For Handbags... and matching Shoes...

  8. #18
    Tategoi lypope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear View Post
    With Cheryl... For Handbags... and matching Shoes...
    ...at the nearest Coach store!

  9. #19
    Meg
    Meg is offline
    Oyagoi Meg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    1,682
    no, I just got a better plan!
    while Frank is holidaying in Florida overseeing the build of my new pond, Nancy and I go to Japan to pick out koi

    ...bet we can find a coach store somewheres along the way .....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Frank M. has a birthday today . . .
    By KoiCop in forum Welcome and Birthdays!
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 04:11 AM
  2. Happy Birthday Frank M.
    By RookieKoiGuy in forum Welcome and Birthdays!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 11:31 AM
  3. Hey Henry C. I heard Frank's is bigger than yours
    By Nancy M. in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 06:12 PM
  4. Omosako interview
    By aquatechnobel in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 06:39 PM
  5. Happy Birthday Nancy Morales
    By dinh in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-24-2005, 09:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com