Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Comments on this Kohaku

Daihonmei
    Thank you for the intro Steve! And yes, there was that ONE TIME, you were right and I was wrong. I remember that rarest of rarest moments well. And it wasn't until months later that I realized I was actually right and that, by definition, made your position wrong! All was once again ' right with the world' LOLs JR

Quote Originally Posted by JasPR View Post
    Thank you for the intro Steve! And yes, there was that ONE TIME, you were right and I was wrong. I remember that rarest of rarest moments well. And it wasn't until months later that I realized I was actually right and that, by definition, made your position wrong! All was once again ' right with the world' LOLs JR
    No doubt it was just a fad.

Daihonmei
    Bradley thanks again for the use of the pictures of your magoi test breedings. The talk went well and your addition to the talk was invalueable. Thanks again. JR

Thanks JR. I will keep yourself and others who are interested updated on F1 & F2 progress.

eds
    Sansai
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbradleybradley View Post
    Thanks JR. I will keep yourself and others who are interested updated on F1 & F2 progress.
    I'm very interested and hope you post updates here please? Gotta get some use out of my genetics degree now I'm a primary school teacher!

I did attend JR's presentation at AKCA and enjoyed seeing bradley's contribution. The judging seminars with mike hammond's Koi were also informative. You should make a note for yourself to plan to attend the next one in Indianapolis, In.

Honmei
    Quote Originally Posted by JasPR View Post
    Until I ruined your morning with the realization that Eastern and Andrews were not in South Carolina! Watch out, Like a broken watch, I am even right, twice a day and I would hate to ruin your evening as well!
    The views presented are my personal views and not that of any organization that I may belong to unless otherwise specified. [email protected]
    CKHPA

Honmei
    Quote Originally Posted by dick benbow View Post
    I did attend JR's presentation at AKCA and enjoyed seeing bradley's contribution. The judging seminars with mike hammond's Koi were also informative. You should make a note for yourself to plan to attend the next one in Indianapolis, In.
    I missed many of the good seminars in Nashville due to having to leave for our daughter's graduation. I also missed being able to sit and talk with you Dick...my apologies!

Steve
    The views presented are my personal views and not that of any organization that I may belong to unless otherwise specified. [email protected]
    CKHPA

Nisai

2 weeks

hmmm.... It's only been 2 weeks and the red is quickly degrading... Could this be because before they sold this kohaku, they were bulking up on color feed? I'm confused, I've never seen any of my other koi's color depreciate so quickly....!

In what way is it "degrading"? A photo might help, but do not take one if doing so would stress the fish.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast