Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan

Thread: 33cm Dainichi Hotaru Certified Female Sanke GO

33cm Dainichi Hotaru Certified Female Sanke GO

Since we are having a KB Momo certified female sanke GO I thought I would share my Dainichi Hotaru sanke with all of you. She has only grown 2cm over the past month, going from 31cm to 33cm. Growth is not too good. But it's not too bad either considering I have been neglecting her as I have been promoting the Momo sanke GO. Still thinking of a name for her.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 33cm Dainichi Hotaru Certified Female Sanke GO-hotaru.sanke.33cm.06.jpg   33cm Dainichi Hotaru Certified Female Sanke GO-hotaru.sanke.33cm.01.jpg   33cm Dainichi Hotaru Certified Female Sanke GO-hotaru.sanke.33cm.02.jpg   33cm Dainichi Hotaru Certified Female Sanke GO-hotaru.sanke.33cm.04.jpg   33cm Dainichi Hotaru Certified Female Sanke GO-hotaru.sanke.33cm.05.jpg  

Last edited by Lam Nguyen; 06-03-2010 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lam Nguyen View Post
    Since we are having a KB Momo certified female sanke GO I thought I would share my Dainichi Hotaru sanke with all of you. She has only grown 2cm over the past month. Growth is not too good. But it's not too bad either considering I have been neglecting her as I have been promoting the Momo sanke GO. Still thinking of a name for her.

Looking good Bros. I will take pictures of my Dainichi Gachapin Showa this coming weekend to share later.

BTW, does anyone have any experience with Dainichi Gachapin showa line?

--Dinh

So Lam...she has black as a dominant color, I think her "song" and the way she moves is appealing...what do you think of "cricket" or it's japanese counterpart...since Mom is named "firefly" That would keep her name in the "bug" line

I have just started a program to learn Japanese, so I had to look up "cricket." I found 2 words for "cricket" and I think Coach gave you a great name. Am I right thinking the first one might be a more feminin form? It rolls of the Anglican tounge a little easier too.

kuriketto, koorogi

BTW LAM, If Spike my first koi was quality I think she would look like your big girl here. She sure reminds me of Spike, in a very good way.

Thank you for your guys' help in naming my Hotaru sanke. I will name it Koorogi for "cricket" to keep its name in the "bug" line. Now I need Koorogi to continue to grow and blossom.

Koorogi might be a male though because it does have some raised bumps on its pec fins. But the body and shape of fins indicate that it might be a female. Vent is still hard to judge because of sexual immaturity. No milt so still hope! Will find out for sure by this fall. Keeping fingers crossed it will be a female.

Lam, I love the big block Sumi. She's beautiful. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that she's a girl. I sure hope you had someone else sex her.

That's a very nice video you made Lam, well posted too. It looks like a vid that I see the J. breeders would make.

Shouldn't this be in the grow out section?

Tategoi
    Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    Looking good Bros. I will take pictures of my Dainichi Gachapin Showa this coming weekend to share later.

BTW, does anyone have any experience with Dainichi Gachapin showa line?

--Dinh
    Sure I have one!! Loveee Herrr.

YouTube - MrDainichi's Channel

Use to have and still beautiful koi.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDainic...34/pSpJL4uDCEk

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    That's a very nice video you made Lam, well posted too. It looks like a vid that I see the J. breeders would make.

Shouldn't this be in the grow out section?
    Thanks Ryan. I wonder who taught me how to post the youtube vid like that. I was very impressed with the quality of the video. I plan to take vids of a few Momo girls as soon as they get here just to share as well.