Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan

Thread: 2010 Oregon Koi & Watergarden Koi Show and Vendor Fair

2010 Oregon Koi & Watergarden Koi Show and Vendor Fair

We are well under way setting up. Should have tanks ready to receive fish by tomorrow around noon. I will have the vendor's spaces ready to roll first, so you can get settled in when you get here and relax after your long drive. Have a safe trip and hope to see EVERYONE there this weekend. Should be a lot of fun!

Oh Yeah, here is a list of the vendors:

Cascade Pond Supply
    PSKoi
    All Japan Koi
    Blue Water Koi
    Pacific Koi & Watergardens
    Atlantis
    Patti Graffix
    Wintergreen Nursery
    The Birdhouse Man

Our koi auction will be Sunday. There will be a bonsai demonstration on Saturday, and good company all weekend! I'm pretty sure there will be a few people talking KOI. This is our 10th anniversary show and vendor fair. We are right off I-5 at Sherms Thunderbird on Stewart Parkway in Roseburg, OR. Can't miss us, but if you do just give me call and I'll help you get there. Cell 541-580-0549 (Matt ~ Program Director Oregon Koi & Watergarden Society).

Jumbo
    Best wishes for a wonderful and successful show. Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing about the show. Give Norm Call a hug from me!

hope the weather behaves and you all have a great show. I've enjoyed your show and people in the past when i was able to make it and wish I was gonna be there this year. Who's doing the bonsai demonstration?

Good luck with the show, Matt. I would have loved to attend it but alas, the thing called 'work' is getting in the way again. Can't wait to see you and Tracy in 9 days for the Momo JT live draft. Will have a beer ready for you, buddy!

some pics

some show pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2010 Oregon Koi & Watergarden Koi Show and Vendor Fair-img_2722.jpg   2010 Oregon Koi & Watergarden Koi Show and Vendor Fair-img_2719.jpg   2010 Oregon Koi & Watergarden Koi Show and Vendor Fair-img_2718.jpg  

thanks for the starter pics.....Rod looks besplendid as always and if you see one photo opp with bearded brother dan from up north, put one of him on too please Course a few more of the koi (winners) would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by dick benbow View Post
    thanks for the starter pics.....Rod looks besplendid as always and if you see one photo opp with bearded brother dan from up north, put one of him on too please Course a few more of the koi (winners) would be nice.
    Here are a few pics of Dan and I in my old school buggy. The weather was beautiful, so we couldn't resist!! We were on our way back to the koi show from seeing my pond. My wife was following us and was sure to get a picture.

I didn't get a lot of pictures of the show, but it was fun!! Congratulations to Pat and Larry Christensen for their Grand Champion win with their Gin Rin Showa.

Koi TV was there to get the big winners on video, so be sure to check it out!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2010 Oregon Koi & Watergarden Koi Show and Vendor Fair-iphone-pictures-248.jpg   2010 Oregon Koi & Watergarden Koi Show and Vendor Fair-iphone-pictures-247.jpg  

Honmei
    Quote Originally Posted by MATTHEW View Post
    Here are a few pics of Dan and I in my old school buggy. The weather was beautiful, so we couldn't resist!! We were on our way back to the koi show from seeing my pond. My wife was following us and was sure to get a picture.

I didn't get a lot of pictures of the show, but it was fun!! Congratulations to Pat and Larry Christensen for their Grand Champion win with their Gin Rin Showa.

Koi TV was there to get the big winners on video, so be sure to check it out!!

OK, as cool as the buggy is, where are the koi pics?
    The views presented are my personal views and not that of any organization that I may belong to unless otherwise specified. [email protected]
    CKHPA

Congrats to pat and larry

Dan put in 8 hrs on the road to get there....surprised you were able to get him into a vehicle before he had to head home. But looks like you two were having fun! Thanks to Koi TV for documenting the show.

see you all maybe at the next show in Portland....