Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan

Thread: 2010 Camellia Koi Show - Next month

2010 Camellia Koi Show - Next month

Folks,

Up coming Camellia koi show will be held next month from the 18th and 19th at the Placer County Fairgrounds, Roseville, CA. Same place for previous Camellia Koi shows. Camellia is one of the best koi show in California. Nothing but expect all the best from Sacramento show under Jim P.'s leadership. I am looking forward to see you all again at the show. Please access to the club show site for more info.

Camellia Koi Club

Best,
    --Dinh

Dinh,

The following weekend in Fresno (Sept. 24th-26th) is the Central California Koi Show. I know I am a libertine for tagging this on to your post, but we have been a little slow promoting the show Ours will be held at Fig Garden Village (Shaw and Palm) in the Long's Drugs parking lot.

I hope you have a great turn out in Roseville, maybe next year Sean and I will try and make it out.

Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by bighatbulls View Post
    Dinh,

The following weekend in Fresno (Sept. 24th-26th) is the Central California Koi Show. I know I am a libertine for tagging this on to your post, but we have been a little slow promoting the show Ours will be held at Fig Garden Village (Shaw and Palm) in the Long's Drugs parking lot.

I hope you have a great turn out in Roseville, maybe next year Sean and I will try and make it out.

Amanda
    Small Hat, if you can't make it to Camellia koi show this year, how about ZNA NorCal Show in November 13-14 of this year? Promise it will be a great show.

We were in Fresno last weekend for dinner... Hope I have a chance to come back there for the show.. Is that on Shaw Ave in Freso or Shaw Ave in Clovis?

--Dinh

Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    Small Hat, if you can't make it to Camellia koi show this year, how about ZNA NorCal Show in November 13-14 of this year? Promise it will be a great show.

We were in Fresno last weekend for dinner... Hope I have a chance to come back there for the show.. Is that on Shaw Ave in Freso or Shaw Ave in Clovis?

--Dinh
    LOL I like that "smallhat". Its on West Shaw and North Palm just west of Highway 41. I am pretty sure that falls in Fresno. Truthfully I live in Reedley to me the Fresno city limit sign is on the same post as the Clovis one I got you a link to map quest so you can have a look.

Map of W Shaw Ave & N Palm Ave Fresno, California by MapQuest

Sean and I would love to attend, where will be held?

Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by bighatbulls View Post
    LOL I like that "smallhat". Its on West Shaw and North Palm just west of Highway 41. I am pretty sure that falls in Fresno. Truthfully I live in Reedley to me the Fresno city limit sign is on the same post as the Clovis one I got you a link to map quest so you can have a look.

Map of W Shaw Ave & N Palm Ave Fresno, California by MapQuest

Sean and I would love to attend, where will be held?

Amanda
    Thanks SmallHat, looks like Shaw Ave in Fresno is a continuation to Shaw Ave in Clovis since Clovis is just next to Fresno UC. I go to Clovis for every other month....

Our ZNA NorCal show this year will be held from November 13-14 at Holiday Inn Hotel at 1774 North First Street in San Jose, CA. Just few blocks from San Jose International Airport... I hope you and Sean will make it... ZNA NorCal is one of the premiere koi show in America, no one should skip this show if possible to attend....

Here is the ZNA NorCal koi show thread on Bito...

2010 ZNA NorCal Koi Show - November 13 &14

Best,
    --Dinh

Sansai

Back on topic

Cody Turtle will again be doing a portrait of the GC to be awarded to owner of same. It is/will be an awesome large portrait. We are doing the final tweaks of the entry packet. If you are interested in showing, please pm me for an entry packet and hotel info.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Hairbear View Post
    Cody Turtle will again be doing a portrait of the GC to be awarded to owner of same. It is/will be an awesome large portrait. We are doing the final tweaks of the entry packet. If you are interested in showing, please pm me for an entry packet and hotel info.
    Jim

That is good Jim. I always like Cody's water color painting.

--Dinh

Always wanted to go to that

A little far for me, right now. But thanks for posting this. I may be interested if things work out for us by then.

Sansai
    Entrants packet is done. Should be on the club website www.camelliakoi.org shortly. If ya just can't wait for that, PM me and I'll e-mail you one.

Just 10 days from the show

Well, just 10 days from the show.... Hope you guys will be ready for this show in Sacramento. I am ready.....

--Dinh