Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Genetic Predisposition to Shimis in Kohaku

Honmei
    Quote Originally Posted by jtp79 View Post
    What I find strange is that Suzy joined this site and one of her first posts was about the ERIC filter that was going to be installed on her koi pond that was being built. And now all of a sudden, she knows everything there is to know about Peter Waddington.

Makes ya wonder,,,,doesn't it?
    Wonder? But whatever do you mean?

Get used to the world of Anons who's sole purpose is/are to do anything but to add to the subject of the post/thread while hiding behind anonimity.
    The views presented are my personal views and not that of any organization that I may belong to unless otherwise specified. [email protected]
    CKHPA

Banned
    What I find strange is that Suzy joined this site and one of her first posts was about the ERIC filter that was going to be installed on her koi pond that was being built. And now all of a sudden, she knows everything there is to know about Peter Waddington.

WHY DOES IT MAKE YOU WONDER?

You have it right first time.

I sleep with Suzy every night alongside Hilary and one or two really good looking sheep - pedigree of course.

Oh, and the dogs.

It's fun.

Don't y'all do that?

Give it a try - don't be shy.

Quote Originally Posted by waddy View Post
    WHY DOES IT MAKE YOU WONDER?

You have it right first time.

I sleep with Suzy every night alongside Hilary and one or two really good looking sheep - pedigree of course.

Oh, and the dogs.

It's fun.

Don't y'all do that?

Give it a try - don't be shy.

Peter,

I know nothing about you more than what I have read or heard. My post was directed to Suzy and not you.

I have heard a lot about you,,,a lot of it good and some bad. But one thing I do KNOW for a fact from all of your posts here is that you are very arrogant and hateful. It does not matter where you have been or what you know, that does not make you any better than me or anyone else on this forum.

You seem to think you are the Holy grail of koi keeping. I hate to inform you but you put your jeans, pants, trousers or whatever the hell you want to call them, on the same way I do.
    Member of IKONA
    Supporter of Koi Usa/AKCA

On one of the other threads Peter had mentioned that word of mouth was his best sales pitch or something to that effect.

Funny how they all showed up at once

Peter,

I know nothing about you more than what I have read or heard. My post was directed to Suzy and not you.

I have heard a lot about you,,,a lot of it good and some bad. But one thing I do KNOW for a fact from all of your posts here is that you are very arrogant and hateful. It does not matter where you have been or what you know, that does not make you any better than me or anyone else on this forum.

You seem to think you are the Holy grail of koi keeping. I hate to inform you but you put your jeans, pants, trousers or whatever the hell you want to call them, on the same way I do.

Excelent post!

It's also funny how they all started posting at KP about the same time as they did here, yet for the most part they have gone silent there unless someone asks for a update to Suzy's pond.

I guess it's more fun to stir the chit here Further etches it in my mind : JR=1 - Waddy=0

Banned
    Here’s a general reply to replies already posted together with some other information that’s relevant.

When writing Koi2Kichi there had been NO outbreak of KHV on any Nishikigoi in Japan. The only report that mentioned KHV in carp came in late 2003 in Ibaraki Prefecture where food carp retained in farming nets in a large lake had been diagnosed with the virus. I’m not in the business of predicting what may happen after I have documented the facts at the time of writing.

Unlike the USA, in the UK I must confess that married men sometimes leave their wives and on other occasions married ladies sometimes leave their husbands. I know this is positively incomprehensible for a lady such as you to even begin to consider and I assure you that Hilary and myself are absolutely riddled with nagging guilt on a daily basis, which has brought torment to our very lives every single second since 1990. Your comment did hit home and thanks for your upright sense of duty in bringing it to the attention of the world. I do appreciate now exactly why you explained to us all how you would love to dance on my grave and who could possibly blame you? By the way, I would take little notice of the message from the lady in France, between you and me, I’ve heard it sometimes happens there!

Now, when I point out the following, namely: -

‘ONCE ANY KOI IS PURCHASED IT BECOMES THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER’

I actually mean just that. It has been pointed out to me that I did not mention anything about it being stolen. No I did not and nor did I mention anything about a million other eventualities that ‘could’ have taken place, how about just a few?

‘It was stolen when the building was locked’ – please do not even think of insurance – there was none!

‘The building caught fire and all inside was lost’ – forget insurance on livestock completely.

‘A member of staff packed the wrong Koi and it was driven away.’

‘There was a typhoon’.

‘An airplane crashed into it.’

‘There was a flood’.

NO THERE WAS NO NEED FOR ANY OF THESE – ONLY THE FIRST LINE THAT SAYS IT ALL!

Once again, I was long gone before all this came up but I’d LOVE him to argue against the document he’d signed before the event.

Another matter, your silly friend made another error – as he does – in straying from the shimi thread and made another attack on me by way of his boring but simple subject of Fukurin that dear ol’ PapaBear glosses over so well.

Trouble is, it did not gloss over me and so I retorted with something that was also completely unrelated.

JNorth, by some God-sent miracle, has decided to keep this thread alive and I am so grateful for this because I wish to give this information published above to the USA and let them make up their own minds for themselves.

Let’s now get back to the actual meat of this thread.

I really believe I do have a few answers to some things that have plagued the Koi hobby for as long as I can recall. Furthermore I think there may be ways of resolving them for the first time ever.

I did try to do this some days ago before being shot down by one of the clan and so I withdrew. Now the challenge is thrown again and, trust me, I always rise to a challenge.

An advance warning – these are not casual one-liners from books someone has read on a train – these observations require READING.

If I do not get any replies to the contrary I shall publish my thoughts in a few hours and you readers can decide whether they are valid or not.

Peter Waddington.

Banned

This is the stupidest post yet on this forum, and that's saying a great deal.
    Even more idiotic than Nancy's.

I joined this site because of a thread about the ERIC filter, started by Luke Frisbee.And I have never claimed to know one thing about PW or his life!
    But I will have the best filter system in the world....and tell you what? If my Koi ever get shimi or hikui, I will refrain from slapping your face in public should I ever have the misfortune of meeting you.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy View Post
    This is the stupidest post yet on this forum, and that's saying a great deal.
    Even more idiotic than Nancy's.

I joined this site because of a thread about the ERIC filter, started by Luke Frisbee.And I have never claimed to know one thing about PW or his life!
    But I will have the best filter system in the world....and tell you what? If my Koi ever get shimi or hikui, I will refrain from slapping your face in public should I ever have the misfortune of meeting you.

LMAO,,,,,you have got to be kidding me. I would like to see a posts count out of all your posts that were in a thread OTHER than something related to Peter. I read all this nonsense and stay out of it for the most part. I didnt say anything about you personally to make you want to slap me, Did I? I just simply stated that I found it strange that you joined the forum and commented on nothing but threads involving PW. Nothing more, nothing less. I apologize if a simple statement like that makes you angry and brings you to a point of hostility.

And Peter,, I look forward to reading your reply pertaining to this thread. Nobody has ever said that you did not have a great deal of knowledge about anything related to koi.

It seems 'Peters' are the talk of the town lately....

Banned
    LMAO,,,,,you have got to be kidding me. I would like to see a posts count out of all your posts that were in a thread OTHER than something related to Peter. I read all this nonsense and stay out of it for the most part. I didnt say anything about you personally to make you want to slap me, Did I? I just simply stated that I found it strange that you joined the forum and commented on nothing but threads involving PW. Nothing more, nothing less. I apologize if a simple statement like that makes you angry and brings you to a point of hostility.

And Peter,, I look forward to reading your reply pertaining to this thread. Nobody has ever said that you did not have a great deal of knowledge about anything related to koi.
    No, you did NOT say that. You expressed your astonishment that my very first post on this forum was on a thread about the very filter I had just purchased! I am indeed angry now, and need no apology from someone capable of retracting a written statement. I feel no hostility towards you....I've already said that there will be no need for me to slug you in the kisser! This in spite of your indelicate and false "suggestions."
    Disdain might be the correct term for what I feel.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast