Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Congrats Mark Gardener!

  1. #1
    Tategoi bobbysuzanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Posts
    411

    Congrats Mark Gardener!

    Just finished watching Harvest Time in Niigata, the DVD made by Mark Gardener. I cannot begin to recommend it highly enough. The video content is phenomenal and the chapters make it easy to go back and forth to see your favorite harvests and shows.
    This will be an absolute must have for any koi enthusiast!
    Mark, the hard work really shows in this product and you should be really proud.
    Now go out and get to work on the next one!
    Bobby Wicker

  2. #2
    Jumbo
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ojiya, Niigata, Japan
    Posts
    875
    Bobby

    Thank you.

    I popped in here to have a quick look before going to bed, I'll do so with a happy mind, yours being the last thing i've read.

    Mark

  3. #3
    Oyagoi HEADACHE6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,112
    I'm glad to know I have something very special coming to my door in the next week. I'm afraid we're going to have a long winter, This Video sounds like just what I'm going to need to help me make it through it.

    Troy

  4. #4
    Sansai redman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    269
    Can't wait to get my copy!

  5. #5
    Tosai
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12
    hi
    got my copy last week couldnt wait until christmas,have watched it three times now
    well done mark,as said a must have dvd many thanks for all your hard work
    regards baz

  6. #6
    Sansai sundan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lake Wales, FL
    Posts
    225
    Mark,
    Receive dvd. When open mail, box was broken, pieces of plastic fell out of package. When open dvd box, dvd was not in it holding place, many scratches on dvd from moving around in mailing process. Have 3 different dvd players and none of them work, I realize this cause it was clear it was pal format, however said will work on computer. No such luck for me with 2 different computers, does not read dvd, says nonsupport format error. Try play station also with same result. I was looking so forward to seeing this dvd. Is there anyway to convert pal dvd to ntc for us Americans? I would pay again for this dvd to have it work proper! I hope you will consider this and I really hope you will have other dvds coming out of koi breeders interview of history, bloodline , koi farm and more. Thanks.

  7. #7
    Jumbo
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ojiya, Niigata, Japan
    Posts
    875
    Quote Originally Posted by sundan View Post
    Mark,
    Receive dvd. When open mail, box was broken, pieces of plastic fell out of package. When open dvd box, dvd was not in it holding place, many scratches on dvd from moving around in mailing process. Have 3 different dvd players and none of them work, I realize this cause it was clear it was pal format, however said will work on computer. No such luck for me with 2 different computers, does not read dvd, says nonsupport format error. Try play station also with same result. I was looking so forward to seeing this dvd. Is there anyway to convert pal dvd to ntc for us Americans? I would pay again for this dvd to have it work proper! I hope you will consider this and I really hope you will have other dvds coming out of koi breeders interview of history, bloodline , koi farm and more. Thanks.
    Dan

    As per my reply to your e-mail, apologies your disc has been damaged in the post, a replacement will be sent tomorrow. The fact the disc won't play in a PC indicates that it is physically damaged.

    It's simply impossible to provide DVD's in every format, especially as many are now asking for HD Bluray versions as well, something I'm planning for new DVD's being produced in 2011.

    Mark

  8. #8
    Sansai sundan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Lake Wales, FL
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by markgardner View Post
    Dan

    As per my reply to your e-mail, apologies your disc has been damaged in the post, a replacement will be sent tomorrow. The fact the disc won't play in a PC indicates that it is physically damaged.

    It's simply impossible to provide DVD's in every format, especially as many are now asking for HD Bluray versions as well, something I'm planning for new DVD's being produced in 2011.

    Mark
    thanks mark,
    bluray version sounds like the best way to go! Can you tell us a little more about your future dvds? Can't wait to see them.

  9. #9
    Jumbo
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ojiya, Niigata, Japan
    Posts
    875
    Dan

    A little too early to say too much about them, lots planned but which ones make it to reality and when I can't be sure at the moment.

    The first, which is planned as becoming a series of DVD's, will be filmed in Malaysia next month.

    Mark

  10. #10
    Oyagoi
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Forreston,IL
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by markgardner View Post
    Dan

    A little too early to say too much about them, lots planned but which ones make it to reality and when I can't be sure at the moment.

    The first, which is planned as becoming a series of DVD's, will be filmed in Malaysia next month.

    Mark
    dibs to be at the top of list for next DVD's

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-31-2014, 04:51 PM
  2. For the left, the 50% mark....
    By dinh in forum Outside
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 10:49 AM
  3. Thank you, Mark Gardner
    By MikeM in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 08:14 PM
  4. Mark,favor please
    By dick benbow in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 03:17 PM
  5. Welcome Mark Whallen
    By Nancy M. in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 12:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com