Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Let's See YOUR koi

Amanda , Some Koi will show signs of two varieties like your Showa/Sanke. I'm thinking Sanke.

I keep thinking I've seen that Ochiba , Bekko & Kohaku before ?

There are many Level of Koi , I wouldn't call any of your Koi ugly. The first thing that jumps out at me is they all look Healthy , I believe we would all agree that's the most important part of Koi keeping !

Quote Originally Posted by HEADACHE6 View Post
    Amanda , Some Koi will show signs of two varieties like your Showa/Sanke. I'm thinking Sanke.

I keep thinking I've seen that Ochiba , Bekko & Kohaku before ?

There are many Level of Koi , I wouldn't call any of your Koi ugly. The first thing that jumps out at me is they all look Healthy , I believe we would all agree that's the most important part of Koi keeping !
    Thank you Troy.

Quote Originally Posted by HEADACHE6 View Post
    I agree.

Some Sankes have black spot(s) on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSoon View Post
    Blessed Sunday All ...

Many used to think I was unorthodox and strange in the way I had been keeping my fishes alive and well , despite having water parameters way above damaging levels . Some accredited my fishes well being to my water management , while some believe I have huge filterations that allows heavy stocking , and some believe I have the money to be enjoying all the expensive fishes in my ponds ...... maybe ??

Friends who had the same construction on ponds and medias in their filteration often wonder what they were missing in their ponds that do not project the life they see in my ponds everytime they visit . They missed out the elements of "LIFE" , in the water .

Brother Larry ( papabear ) had often asked me question , on how I avoid many health issues faced by many of the hobbyists in my region .... and perhaps I could only uses this simple belief and Faithfulness , as one of reasons that attributed to Good Water and Good Health for my ponds and fishes ?? .

Let's see how many would take time to finish this video , on the Great mystery of Water , produced in 2008 . Unfortunately , only 2900 viewers had viewed this video eversince it was produced and posted on the internet . It's a long documented video , on the Great Mystery of Water .

**** Meg , the music runs more than 16 hours a day on the same disc , over and over again *******

Viddler.com - 404

David
    I can't seem to access the internet link above. Are any of you guys having the same issue as well? It says that the link has been removed when I clicked on it.

it is on utube but it is broken into sections

Got it! Thanks Liz!

[QUOTE=merseykoi;181369]it is on utube but it is broken into sections

[/QUOTE

WOW! Thank you David for sharing this link, it blew my socks off.

Good Day Brother Larry

Today , is a Joyous Day , as my fishes return to the renovated pond .
    9th March 2011 , marks the day Skylar's Pond is filled with fishes . 14 from the existing 17 tonne pond , while 3 were from my rented Pond at Max's Koi Farm and the smallest addition here is one D-Shinning Rose Sanke ( 48bu ) from Sakai FF . The 18 fishes were all added in this afternoon , and here's a short video taken a few hours after they got orientated with the surrounding and adapted to the new environment . They look enchanted and pretty settled here .

"Blessed Water" for a group of " Blessed Fishes "

David
    Here's the Week After Skylar's Pond was commissioned . The fishes had adapted well . Just an update .

May the Lord continue to Bless All in Japan .

David

Fry
    Here's the Week After Skylar's Pond was commissioned . The fishes had adapted well . Just an update .

David
    Wow,......

David

Brother David , I don't believe there's anything better then watching koi swim without a care to the World. I showed my wife your last video , When finished she smiled and said "How Peaceful" . Thanks for sharing with us something that we feel is so special.

Troy

Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast