Home | About Us | Contact Us


Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1016
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Let's See YOUR koi

  1. #11
    Fry
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6
    Here is the video clip of my koi. Sorry for the quality, as it taken by my cell phone.

    YouTube - Fish 1/13/2011

    Btw, can someone show me how to put a video in the thread istead of the link, please .

  2. #12
    Oyagoi gcuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maple Falls, WA
    Posts
    1,620
    Quote Originally Posted by kumonrio View Post
    Here is the video clip of my koi. Sorry for the quality, as it taken by my cell phone.

    YouTube - Fish 1/13/2011

    Btw, can someone show me how to put a video in the thread istead of the link, please .



    Just grab the video id which in this case is -Vq_aBx0a4E. Highlight it and then click the "Tube" icon on the reply page. This will wrap the video ID in YT tags embedding it into the reply.

    Grant

  3. #13
    Fry
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by gcuss View Post


    Just grab the video id which in this case is -Vq_aBx0a4E. Highlight it and then click the "Tube" icon on the reply page. This will wrap the video ID in YT tags embedding it into the reply.

    Grant
    Thanks alot ,Grant

  4. #14
    Tosai
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    11
    I watched your video twice. What beauty. How do you ever leave your pond?

  5. #15
    Tosai KoiStory3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    40
    those fish are beautiful. you raised them well

  6. #16
    Fry
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4
    Just Beautiful,what do you feed?

  7. #17
    Jumbo DavidSoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    720
    These girls have been providing me the solace for many years.
    I can feel the serenity whenever i sit by the pond .... except for the mozzies flying around during the warmer months ...



    David

  8. #18
    Nisai
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    71
    Hi David,

    What a collection you have there. So impressive. Absolutely fantastic.
    You must feel like a king of the world every time You look at your pond.

    When I have some more time I will post my favorite koi here.

    Best regards,
    Gerwin

  9. #19
    Jumbo DavidSoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxZen View Post
    Hi David,

    What a collection you have there. So impressive. Absolutely fantastic.
    You must feel like a king of the world every time You look at your pond.

    When I have some more time I will post my favorite koi here.

    Best regards,
    Gerwin
    Brother Gerwin


    I always felt like a slave to my fishes , and everytime when I sit near them , I felt I slaved well ....

    David

    p.s - I even provide them with piped-in music from morning till nite ...

  10. #20
    Tosai kaysee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    26

    Some grade Cs to share

    Here are some pics to share. They came from a mix of Japanese breeders. The last time I shared these, they were graded C by some of you guys. Think the Showa and Kohaku has improved but think not the Sanke.
    Hard to get them to surface for a good shot thats why mostly feeding shots.
    The Tancho broke its dorsal ray a couple of months ago. Great thing is that it is growing back already. Let's See YOUR koi-kohaku-nisai-feeding.jpg

    Let's See YOUR koi-tancho-nisai.jpg

    Let's See YOUR koi-sanke-nisai.jpg

    And BTW, pardon the greenish water - due to my way overstocking of fishes, not neglect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's See YOUR koi-showa-nisai.jpg  

Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Articles - Sitemap - FAQs and Rules

KB Footer Graphic
Straight from Japan... For the serious hobbyist!
All content and images copyright of: Koi-bito.com