Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 51 of 102 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Let's See YOUR koi

Quote Originally Posted by Edith View Post
    For some reason this site will not let me upload pics of my fish.... anybody have any sugesstions?
    Me too, the picture loading place says I have exceeded my picture loading, you know the red bar is in the full graph mode and my feelings are really hurt?
    And it says that I already pinged, I havn't ever pinged that I am aware of?

Nisai

New beginning.

Lots of learning curves in this hobby. Restarting my pond, and stocking it low.

This guy I picked up for free from someone who was moving away. He was getting way too big for his pond anyway.

11"

This butterfly I bought from pondtastic, who stocks blackwater koi. Liked the light blue and the pattern down the spine!

8"

my pets

here are a couple of my cuties...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's See YOUR koi-snapshot87.jpg   Let's See YOUR koi-snapshot90.jpg   Let's See YOUR koi-snapshot92.jpg  

more fish...

here are some more of my pets....the fish on the left.. is she Goromo??? and the babies in the bucket are last years survivors...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Let's See YOUR koi-new-stuf-004.jpg   Let's See YOUR koi-fish.jpg   Let's See YOUR koi-new-stuf-038.jpg  

For the Sanke lovers , here's some highlights on some of my Sanke . Shinning Rose Sanke from Sakai FF , Beauty Rose Rose , D Sanke and my Torazo Sanke too .

‪Some of my Sanke‬‏ - YouTube

David

Brother David,those are absolutely gorgeous sanke.... a pleasure to watch

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyFL View Post
    This butterfly I bought from pondtastic, who stocks blackwater koi. Liked the light blue and the pattern down the spine!
    Sunny- you in the CFL area too? Pondtastic has some great variety from Blackwater so there is no shock that you would find one you loved. I picked up a small standard Kohaku there that has actually turned out great and may actually end up in a show. I know my Sanke and Shuishi butterflies from there should be in the next CFL koi show.

Oyagoi
    David what a joy to watch your videos.
    i only have avfew getting to the 30 inch hurdle but to have a pond of 35+ inch koi is a site to behold only in person as video could not show the size they truely are.

Quote Originally Posted by pskorf View Post
    David what a joy to watch your videos.
    i only have avfew getting to the 30 inch hurdle but to have a pond of 35+ inch koi is a site to behold only in person as video could not show the size they truely are.
    Good Day Brother Paul

Shadow's Pond , my bigger pond in my premise , is a pond most visitors love to hate , and yet hate to love ... . It can be quite a sight to be seeing so many jumbos in the same pond swimming , and it's indeed a true teaser to many of the veterans who had visited ... This pond has indeed been my visual aid to healthy water and diligency in pond and koi keeping . The healthy baseline needed to maintain the health of each of the growing fishes through simple water change and feeding can be quite interesting and encouraging with these girls as living testimony .

We often hope to see "health" as an encouraging topic to those serious keepers of kois , becos " Health " is the basic fundamental neccessity for growth .

David

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSoon View Post
    For the Sanke lovers , here's some highlights on some of my Sanke . Shinning Rose Sanke from Sakai FF , Beauty Rose Rose , D Sanke and my Torazo Sanke too .
    Brother David am I wrong to assume that you're a sanke lover? I don't see many showa in your ponds.

Page 51 of 102 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast