Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy guys

Howdy guys

Hey guys, I've been a member here for quite a while now, and finally decided to post a bit.

My name is Eric Thomas, and I'm the owner of Kentucky Koi Farms. I've been around koi since I was just 4 or 5 years old, but I've kept a pond of my own for about 6 years now. I started Kentucky Koi Farms during the Spring of '08. I started out breeding and selling off the koi to local hobbyist, and local pet stores. In the Spring of '09 I received my first shipment of koi, containing over (100) 6-8" koi from Toshio Sakai of Isawa Nishikigoi Center. I could barely keep up with the great demand for koi in the area, so I expanded. In the spring of '10, I received yet another order from not only INC, but Shinoda, and Abe as well. I also made the trip down south to Hammock Koi Farm, and purchased over 400 koi. By mid summer I was doing so well, I was able to order another shipment from INC. This year I've already place my order of koi. This shipment contains koi from Abe, Suda, and Marusei.

Some of you, Troy, Ethan, Jeremy, Dick, Steve, may know me as EricT on other forums.

I look forward to sharing my knowledge on this forum, as well as gaining some. If any of you will be attending the Louisville Koi Show this upcoming May, stop by the booth. I'd be more than happy to talk to you.

-Eric Thomas

Sansai

hello

Welcome to "real koi" forum, this afternoon I just lost to myself when I think your "last"post will last 20 minutes but it less than that.

Quote Originally Posted by nguyen4 View Post
    Welcome to "real koi" forum, this afternoon I just lost to myself when I think your "last"post will last 20 minutes but it less than that.
    Change the minutes to seconds, and take away the 0, and you would have been right. LOL

Thanks for the warm welcome.

-Eric

Sansai
    This forum don't have a lot traffic like other but I learn a lot from most of "koi master" in here.

Welcome Eric!!! Look forward to your contributions. Everyone here is very friendly. So don't be shy, just jump in anytime.

Congratulations on your successful koi business! I envy you for being able to mix business and pleasure.

Best of Luck!

Hello Eric, If you think by bringing up my name the people here will cut you some slack your way wrong !

Some threads here Eric will take a second, third or even more reading to understand, but there worth the time. If you become a regular here your knowledge will triple in a month!

Friends, Eric is a great young man who Listens (a lost art these days).

Gald your here and Welcome,

Your friend, Troy

Where's Dinh when you really want him?

I hate to rain on your parade but no free adverts here unless you're a paid advertiser so I've read many times.

You've been a member on KB for how long and just found yourself now advertising your business here? Did they run out of low hanging fruits for you to pick on the other forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Flounder View Post
    Where's Dinh when you really want him?

I hate to rain on your parade but no free adverts here unless you're a paid advertiser so I've read many times.

You've been a member on KB for how long and just found yourself now advertising your business here? Did they run out of low hanging fruits for you to pick on the other forum?
    Flounder, I have already talked to both Dinh and Brian about advertising. I did not come here to advertise. I've been a member here almost a year, and I'm just not getting to where I can become a regular here. I'm not new to forums, so I know that you are trying to be polite, and understand I am as well, but what was "advertising" about this thread? My avatar? or my introduction? I'd also like to skip all talk about "other" forums.

Thanks,
    -Eric

Quote Originally Posted by HEADACHE6 View Post
    Hello Eric, If you think by bringing up my name the people here will cut you some slack your way wrong !

-Eric

Honmei
    Hiya Eric.....welcome to Bito. See you at the Louisville show Memorial weekend.
    The views presented are my personal views and not that of any organization that I may belong to unless otherwise specified. [email protected]
    CKHPA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast