Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kisaki Soon II

Kisaki Soon II

May I share with you this Momo Sanke - a Gift from Brother David a few months ago. I've never had her pictures taken nicely before since my old tub was too small for her. I've just got a bigger blue tub (31"), so i bowled her up for a short video clip. I named her Kisaki Soon II since she's a sister-in-law of brother Larry's Showa - Kisaki Soon. I was using my phone for the video, thus the quality might not be as nice. Will get better videos...next time.

Brother David - I can't thank you enough for your great generosity! I really enjoy raising her everyday.

(Please turn on your speakers.)

Sumi starts coming up... Will keep her updated in a few months.

Cheers,
    Victor
    Last edited by Brian; 08-13-2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Fixed youtube link

Meg
    what a beautiful gift, she is lovely. I will be looking forward to you up dates.
    our David has a generous heart!

Beautiful Beni placement and quality , coupled with the snowy white shiroji and emerging sumi . It's a beautiful Sanke growing beautifully Brother Victor . A good Keep by a good Keeper ... The bodyline is perfect for a fish her age . Good Job Brother Vic ... Good Job !!!

This Momo Sanke , sealed the friendship and brotherhood between us though we might be ocean apart . With the Sakai Kohaku joining your collection , I believe you will have a better study on the differences between Sakai FF and Momotaro , on bodyline and developement Brother Victor ... . It's nice to know how they develope under your good care ...

David

A beautiful Sanke with a bright future.

Such a beautiful lady She is every bit as lovely as the early photos hinted at, but the video shows so much more. The quality of her skin shines through and the depth of her color is outstanding. This is going to be one very elegant "Kisaki II" that will turn many heads.

They say it is good to be King.
    With Koi, it is better to be Queen

You guys are Great

I was choosing 3 more names for my Oyagoi Kohaku , which will be programmed for the Sakai FF spawning programme this year . Besides having D Sanke and D Shinning Rose , now I will add the 3 new names of which one is coined by you guys ...

Kisaki Soon II-d-maxi.jpg D MAXI

Kisaki Soon II-d-skylar.jpg D SKYLAR

Kisaki Soon II-d-kisaki.jpg D KISAKI

I hope the above spawn will be successful this year , and we will see more Kisaki in our pond .

David

What a beautiful trio
    Each bringing her own unique strengths to the effort and holding much promise for success.
    May your efforts be blessed

@ Victor - very nice Sanke, certainly a SHOW stopper!!!

@ David - As usual your collection amazes me, thank you for sharing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    what a beautiful gift, she is lovely. I will be looking forward to you up dates.
    our David has a generous heart!
    Thanks Meg! I'm glad you enjoyed her. Will keep her developments posted in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSoon View Post
    Beautiful Beni placement and quality , coupled with the snowy white shiroji and emerging sumi . It's a beautiful Sanke growing beautifully Brother Victor . A good Keep by a good Keeper ... The bodyline is perfect for a fish her age . Good Job Brother Vic ... Good Job !!!

This Momo Sanke , sealed the friendship and brotherhood between us though we might be ocean apart . With the Sakai Kohaku joining your collection , I believe you will have a better study on the differences between Sakai FF and Momotaro , on bodyline and developement Brother Victor ... . It's nice to know how they develope under your good care ...

David
    Brother David,

Thank you for the compliments. I never had koi with this quality before. It's easy on my part to raise her since the Sanke already has great quality. I just enjoy the Art of Koi Slavery, brother David.

The Sakai Kohaku is coming and joins this Momo Sanke this week. I'll make a short video clip when she arrives so you can see how she looks and develops after a long time that you haven't seen her. Will take a good care of both of them, brother David.

Cheers,
    Victor

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast