Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: It's finally going to happen...

Bram: Your Gachapin Showa is impressive, and still improving. Congratulations!

I enjoy all of your postings. You are performing a wonderful service for kichi everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    I enjoy all of your postings. You are performing a wonderful service for kichi everywhere.

Well put Mike! I feel the same way. Bram, thanks for all your hard work to put together the videos and blogs for us to learn and enjoy. You have truely opened up my eyes to the world of Nishikigoi. Good luck with school back in Holland.

Kind Regards,
    Sunny

P.S. Is the Gachapin showa a gift from Dainichi for you to take home?

Quote Originally Posted by Tosai_Sunny View Post
    Well put Mike! I feel the same way. Bram, thanks for all your hard work to put together the videos and blogs for us to learn and enjoy. You have truely opened up my eyes to the world of Nishikigoi. Good luck with school back in Holland.

Kind Regards,
    Sunny

Bram,
    I couldn't agree more! I have looked forward to your blog here, as well as on Koiquestion, and your Youtube channel.
    i hope you made some video of the auction and if you could give us some updates on the top sales!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbysuzanna View Post
    i hope you made some video of the auction and if you could give us some updates on the top sales!
    Bram is no longer in Japan, he's back home in the Netherlands.

Bram,
    I'm sure you're glad to be back home. Can you take the time to tell us some of your observations about Dainichi and what you think makes them one of the premier koi farms in the world?

Nisai
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosai_Sunny View Post

Kind Regards,
    Sunny

Hi Sunny (and the rest of the followers),

I am really happy with all the positive responses on my publications on mainly KoiQuestion - Choose Your Editon. This really makes it worthwhile to do!

The Gachapin Showa was a sort of token of appreciation for the work me and my associate and friend Tiebo Jacobs have done to the Koi hobby by sharing knowledge with our website.

Bobby,

It's kind of difficult to summarize what make Dainichi so special. It's all about the rich history of prizes, the huge influence they have had on the development of the different bloodlines of other breeders, the size of the farm, but especially the 'brand' they are now. No one can deny breeders such as Sakai Fish Farm and Dainichi, they are the real top!

Here some blogs:
    Ikeage of one of the main ponds of Dainichi: Ikeage of Dainichi's main pond: with pictures! | KoiQuestion
    A gift from Hirata san: A gift from Hirata san | KoiQuestion
    How Dainichi keeps it's tosai during winter: Maybe a future champion! | KoiQuestion
    One of my promising Koi: My promise for the future... | KoiQuestion

Hope you will enjoy it!

With kindest regards,

Bram Rohaan

Quote Originally Posted by Bremmert View Post
    Hi Sunny (and the rest of the followers),

I am really happy with all the positive responses on my publications on mainly KoiQuestion - Choose Your Editon. This really makes it worthwhile to do!

The Gachapin Showa was a sort of token of appreciation for the work me and my associate and friend Tiebo Jacobs have done to the Koi hobby by sharing knowledge with our website.

Bobby,

It's kind of difficult to summarize what make Dainichi so special. It's all about the rich history of prizes, the huge influence they have had on the development of the different bloodlines of other breeders, the size of the farm, but especially the 'brand' they are now. No one can deny breeders such as Sakai Fish Farm and Dainichi, they are the real top!

Here some blogs:
    Ikeage of one of the main ponds of Dainichi: Ikeage of Dainichi's main pond: with pictures! | KoiQuestion
    A gift from Hirata san: A gift from Hirata san | KoiQuestion
    How Dainichi keeps it's tosai during winter: Maybe a future champion! | KoiQuestion
    One of my promising Koi: My promise for the future... | KoiQuestion

Hope you will enjoy it!

With kindest regards,

Bram Rohaan

Hi Bram,

Good to hear from you again! I am a regular visitor to your KoiQuesiton site, but sure miss your blogs from Dainichi Fish Farm. Those are some beautiful gifts that you received for your hardwork...congratulations! I especially like the maruten sanke from Hirata san. What's her bloodline?

Best Regards,
    Sunny

Thanks for this thread too Bram. I am new here and I am just finishing up this awesome thread! You're lucky man to be able to travel and experience koi in Japan like that.
    Si

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456