Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Mizuho Grow Out Photos.

Nisai

2011 Mizuho Grow Out Photos.

Friends,

We had a great time at Bill's place this last weekend. I learned something new for our future project. Custom made bakki showers and filters. Ponds every where around the house . I have to wait till my kids grow up to build ponds around my house and if Sumi agrees .

here is the photos -

http://www.koigallery.com/koigallery...hogrowout.aspx

We measured all the koi that went to the grow out. One of the koi was ours . When we picked that Koda Sanke from Summit View Koi, Bill said he can add that sanke to the grow out, if I am interested. Bingo!! There you go guys, this becomes another reason to visit Washington and see our fish grow. We are very excited about that fish. I would like to see how the Sumi comes up on our koi. We also took videos of individual fish. The videos will be posted to Koi TV. Please stay tuned for updates.

Promod.
    Phone : 1 (855) KOI FISH

Sansai
    Hi Promod:

Is this one your fish?

That's going to be fun to watch grow!

I was admiring Bill's Goshiki at the last show, so I was extra careful when I picked out both a Koromo and a Goshiki last week...

My own fish gobbled up the Mizuho sample pretty quickly, so it's very nice to see Joel is moving ahead with bringing more in.

Best regards,

-t

Nisai
    hey promod hope you and your famillys doing great your fish is doing fine eats all the sinking food before every one else i thought shy fish were spose to get the sinkers but not the case here promod. waters only 50 degrees fish are still shy from move . threw in floating mizuho food no ones interested but they will eat the sinkers foods real heavy have to be careful right 50% protien 50 degrees have 24 degrees to raise temp so can get to magic temp all for now growing in the great north west.

Fry
    Quick video of sytem for Mizuho koi food grow out. Promod and sumi are working on thier video in the meantime. FlipShare - Private Video Sharing - Email

Nisai
    Quote Originally Posted by webted View Post
    Hi Promod:

Is this one your fish?

That's going to be fun to watch grow!

I was admiring Bill's Goshiki at the last show, so I was extra careful when I picked out both a Koromo and a Goshiki last week...

My own fish gobbled up the Mizuho sample pretty quickly, so it's very nice to see Joel is moving ahead with bringing more in.

Best regards,

-t
    Yes, that is the one. I would like to see how the Sumi at the odome comes along when it grows. Tsubo sumi will come up when it grows. That is my guess. Let us see.

Yes, Bill's Goshiki is nice. That grown big since he entered at the Washington show. Bill didn't add Goshiki to the growout. We were excited to see Goshiki and wanted to take some photos. So we bowled her.

We all had fun playing with koi last weekend. It was a one day trip, 3 hours to Bills place and we were back for dinner in Portland by 10:00 PM.

Promod.

Nisai
    Quote Originally Posted by rekoil View Post
    hey promod hope you and your famillys doing great your fish is doing fine eats all the sinking food before every one else i thought shy fish were spose to get the sinkers but not the case here promod. waters only 50 degrees fish are still shy from move . threw in floating mizuho food no ones interested but they will eat the sinkers foods real heavy have to be careful right 50% protien 50 degrees have 24 degrees to raise temp so can get to magic temp all for now growing in the great north west.
    Thank you Bill.

I want to learn some tricks from you to see how you feed your fish and grow them. I like to do stuffs my own. I saw a lot of projects "which you can do yourself" at your place. And you did it in a very good way. From filters to bakki showers to growout tank. For a growout tank it is a nice setup. I wish I had enough space in my garage to create a setup like that.

Promod.

Nisai
    Quote Originally Posted by koitv View Post
    Thank you Bill.

I want to learn some tricks from you to see how you feed your fish and grow them. I like to do stuffs my own. I saw a lot of projects "which you can do yourself" at your place. And you did it in a very good way. From filters to bakki showers to growout tank. For a growout tank it is a nice setup. I wish I had enough space in my garage to create a setup like that.

Promod.
    friend of mines going to start selling 1000 gallon swimming pools cheap im sure they could be converted into insulated hot box for cold water climate grow tank its all about filters i have picksif i only new how of your sanke eating mizuho floating food .promod give me a call and i will email you bill

Sansai
    Promod:

There's plenty of room in your garage, as long as you don't put cars in there! Besides, with the amount of driving you guys do, I'm surprised your car is ever turned off!

I have feather rock stacked up alongside my house - last year I bought more than I need. About 1 cu. ft. of it has already been cut down into small cubes, and I have a tile saw that could get the rest of it whittled down. There's enough here to get you started with a decent Bakki shower! You are welcome to it.

Best regards,

-t
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2011 Mizuho Grow Out Photos.-feather-rock.jpg   2011 Mizuho Grow Out Photos.-garage-tank.jpg  

love your set up webted......can't wait to see your results in the spring!

Fry
    Video of Bill's grow out tank. The water is slowley warming up and the fish are getting a little more active.

FlipShare - Private Video Sharing - Email

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast