Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ebay

Nisai

ebay

Anyone ever buy koi from bc, alberta or bc?

My guess is 99.9% of those that post here wouldn't be buying a Koi from Ebay.

Nisai
    Quote Originally Posted by HEADACHE6 View Post
    My guess is 99.9% of those that post here wouldn't be buying a Koi from Ebay.
    So what about the dealers there anyone ever buy from them. I tried a few places in the us to get shipping costs but no one ever gets back to me. Anyone have any idea what it would cost to get a koi to saskatchewan?

Quote Originally Posted by 300wby View Post
    So what about the dealers there anyone ever buy from them. I tried a few places in the us to get shipping costs but no one ever gets back to me. Anyone have any idea what it would cost to get a koi to saskatchewan?
    We have a few members in Toronto and BC, but I'm not sure about Saskatchewan. I don't know the details, but Eugene G can fill you in on the obstacles faced when trying to ship Koi between the US and Canada.

Nisai
    Can Kodama ship there from Hawaii? Some of his are not bad and he does sell on ebay or his own auction. When he sells on ebay it is free shipping but not sure about Canada. Can you ship to Washington and come over border to get it? Have they closed the borders? For Kodama on ebay search "live koi fish, Kodama." Those are the only I would trust on ebay.

Daihonmei
    Kodama now has a store in Northern New Jersey so our Canadians on this coast can drive down and buy to their heart's content. Perhaps Graham ( My Cannuck representative !) can fill us in on the difficulties of returning home with koi from the states.

JR

Nisai
    Quote Originally Posted by koidoc View Post
    Can Kodama ship there from Hawaii? Some of his are not bad and he does sell on ebay or his own auction. When he sells on ebay it is free shipping but not sure about Canada. Can you ship to Washington and come over border to get it? Have they closed the borders? For Kodama on ebay search "live koi fish, Kodama." Those are the only I would trust on ebay.
    I"m from saskatchewan. I tried emailing them a few times to get shipping costs but they never get back to me, does anyone know what the shipping costs would be? I tried to search ebay, live koi fish but cant find anything on there not sure how to use ebay. Do i just go to search and put in live koi fish and it should come up? Thanks cory

Quote Originally Posted by koidoc View Post
    Kodama on eBay says;

SHIPPING INFORMATION:
    The cost of shipping your eBay koi is FREE*!
    We can overnight ship to anywhere in the US mainland and Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by 300wby View Post
    I"m from saskatchewan. I tried emailing them a few times to get shipping costs but they never get back to me, does anyone know what the shipping costs would be? I tried to search ebay, live koi fish but cant find anything on there not sure how to use ebay. Do i just go to search and put in live koi fish and it should come up? Thanks cory
    I just did a SEARCH on eBay for "live koi fish, Kodama" like suggested and got 39 Koi from Kodama.

See: Kodama Koi

Nisai
    Quote Originally Posted by ricshaw View Post
    I just did a SEARCH on eBay for "live koi fish, Kodama" like suggested and got 39 Koi from Kodama.

See: Kodama Koi
    Thanks for the info

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast