Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tri-State ZNA Koi Club Show

Tosai

Tri-State ZNA Koi Club Show

To the Members & Friends of Tri-State ZNA Koi Club,
    The Tri-State ZNA Koi Club is currently preparing for its 1st Annual Koi Show. The event will be
    held June 22 – 24 of 2012, in the air-conditioned building of the Freeport Recreation Center. Located at
    130 East Merrick Road, Freeport, NY, 11520 this prime location is 20 minutes from JFK and 40 minutes
    from LaGuardia airports. Our chapter is eager to produce an impressive show of koi to represent the ZNA
    mission as one of its newest members. Our hope to draw a large crowd of koi hobbyists can only become
    reality with the help of many selfless volunteers. The Tri-State ZNA Koi Club is requesting your assistance
    to become part of the driving force behind the show’s first success.
    Tri-State ZNA Koi Club Koi & Trade Show

The Tri-State ZNA Koi Club is a social, special interest organization dedicated to the enjoyment of Koi through participation and education.
    Our chapter website Tri-State ZNA Koi Club Koi & Trade Show will be the best source for Koi information for the expert, as well as for the novice Nishikigoi (Koi) hobbyist. One of the goals of our chapter is to provide members with the most current information on the following topics: Koi history, Koi classifications, and detailed technical information on Koi. We will focus on helping educate our members and the public on all aspects of Koi Keeping, to promote the study of Koi and to assist hobbyists in becoming part of the larger community of Koi enthusiasts throughout the country and the world

Looks like fun!
    Koi-Unit
    My personal koi page Updated 7/8/07
    ZNA Potomac Koi Club

Daihonmei
    Tri State ZNA represents our 4th East Coast Chapter. And Tri-State ZNA will become one of our premiere shows on the East Coast.

This is a chapter with all the energies of our powerful NoCal ZNA chapter. I predict great things for this chapter and its show. Its local, its focused and it's strong.

New blood! Gotta love it! JR

just posted the good news on zna america.org and also the zna america blog site

Very glad to see the new blood and the very first koi show of the Tri-State ZNA. I remember the first show we had in NorCal, we just loved it.
    Is there anything that our NorCal ZNA or other sister chapters can do or sponsor for your first show?

--Dinh

Very exciting to see new ZNA clubs and especially new ZNA shows starting. Congratulations to all that have created the Tri-State ZNA Koi Club and welcome to all your chapter members. Also congratulation on pulling together your first of what I am sure will be many successful shows. At a time when it is all too easy to focus declining membership in clubs or shows that are struggling to keep it together it is inspiring to see a new group bringing their enthusiasm to our ZNA America district.

Sorry I will not be there in person to witness your 1st show but I will certainly be there in spirit and watching your show via the internet. Friendship through scales!!

Ray Jordan
    Disclosure:These opinions are based on my experience and conversations with persons I consider accomplished koi keepers and do not reflect the viewpoint of any organization.

Quote Originally Posted by RayJordan View Post
    Very exciting to see new ZNA clubs and especially new ZNA shows starting. Congratulations to all that have created the Tri-State ZNA Koi Club and welcome to all your chapter members. Also congratulation on pulling together your first of what I am sure will be many successful shows. At a time when it is all too easy to focus declining membership in clubs or shows that are struggling to keep it together it is inspiring to see a new group bringing their enthusiasm to our ZNA America district.

Sorry I will not be there in person to witness your 1st show but I will certainly be there in spirit and watching your show via the internet. Friendship through scales!!

Ray Jordan
    Hi Ray!

Would love to have you and Martha at the show in the future. It'll be good to see familiar faces again.

Best

Duc

Quote Originally Posted by dinh View Post
    Thanks anh Dinh!

NorCal has set the standard for new clubs and we only hope to be close to your success.

Best

Duc

Quote Originally Posted by azngopher View Post
    Hi Ray!

Would love to have you and Martha at the show in the future. It'll be good to see familiar faces again.

Best

Duc
    Thanks Duc,
    It would be our pleasure!

Ray

Any update? Who is going to the first tri-state ZNA show?

Best,
    --D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast