Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1st Rinyukai Indonesia - Super Koi Show 2012

Daihonmei
    Quote Originally Posted by monscine View Post
    We see this Rinyukai as partly Shinkokai and ZNA, like a combination of those two. About the historical of the Rinyukai itself, we are also waiting the material from Japan as we want to print it and publish it to people.

I see you've been through with this hobby for a longggg time already, JR.

Hahaha! that must have been a mental slip on your part ! As I'm hardly 'through WITH this hobby---" LOLs, Although sometimes I have gotten the feeling that the hobby was through with me! LOLs But I have been through many phases of this hobby in the last 26 years, that's for sure! JR

A Salute

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSoon View Post
    Good Day Brother Handy

It's been a long long hibernation as usual . Guess we are all caught up with work . As usual , you not gonna miss me at your show Brother Handy , and as arranged with brother Felix , WE WILL BE THERE !!!

Brother Max is doing up all the paper arrangement with KIKI and I will be sending up some of my fishes together with the hobbyists here from Singapore . Your 2nd NHA GC ( Handy Sanke ) will be sent to you for this show , and get ready to receive her for your pond . She will be send to you as PROMISED . I was glad she took the 2nd NHA GC title , and at least it showed both you and I had the patience to nuture her into one GC . Trust me , She will put up a good fight there for you and the 1st Rinyukai Indonesia Show . I'm fine tunning her on her Beni and Shiroji and by June , she will appear much better and bigger than last year when she took the 2nd NHA GC title ... . Lots of big contender coming for the show, especially after the 5th Asia Koi Show to be held in Taiwan in April . The AJKS 2012 Grand Champion Show is sold to our Chinese friend and will be making her debut in the 5th Asia Koi Show , and thereafter , I believe she will be heading for your show .

Take good care Brother Handy , and keep in touch even if you choose to hibernate !!!

David
    Brother David!!!

It's so much happiness feeling for me seeing your reply here. It's for true! First thing I seek on our forum after such a long hibernation coz the workload was your thread and seeing your kois on Shadow and Paul's pond. Saw that already boost up the spirit more than the spirit drink.

Now I read that you are coming with your army to the show ground, it made me and the show committee on full of cheerful mode. The show would merrier!!! That's for sure! Your charisma is on everybody who are enjoying the kois because you always come and discuss everything about this hobby pleasanty. Even our chairman directly tell the committee about your participation and he was so happy know about it. Infact, he was the one that told me about you.

We hope you can encourage of our other fellow hobbyists from asian surroundings like your home country Singapore, then Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, China, Taiwan, and so on, especially our great fellow hobbyists on this forum. We'll prepare everything as "super" as it can be. We have talked to Fisheries Department, Customs, and so on to give a "super" line to give the kois that sent to the show ground like a first class passenger services on the airlines. The same thing will do to sent back the kois after the show.

I feel I hardly accept your gift...the 2nd NHA GC...as I feel hard to nurture her as good as you, even 50% of what you do. I couldn't let you down, and it means I have to improve much of my pond which will tear up my wallet But seeing her will compete on this Super Koi Show will be something that I wouldn't miss!!!

We hope on highly expectation that the latest AJKS 2012 GC could come to Jakarta, Indonesia and be the part of the show. Hope you could do the diplomacy to your chinese friend to let her take part to the show.

Once again thank-you so much for your support and we hope others will do the same as you.

I wouldn't hibernate until you coming and the show finish

Handy

Quote Originally Posted by JasPR View Post
    Hahaha! that must have been a mental slip on your part ! As I'm hardly 'through WITH this hobby---" LOLs, Although sometimes I have gotten the feeling that the hobby was through with me! LOLs But I have been through many phases of this hobby in the last 26 years, that's for sure! JR
    JR,

I hope I wouldn't see you as a walking koi

Quote Originally Posted by monscine View Post
    Brother David!!!

It's so much happiness feeling for me seeing your reply here. It's for true! First thing I seek on our forum after such a long hibernation coz the workload was your thread and seeing your kois on Shadow and Paul's pond. Saw that already boost up the spirit more than the spirit drink.

Now I read that you are coming with your army to the show ground, it made me and the show committee on full of cheerful mode. The show would merrier!!! That's for sure! Your charisma is on everybody who are enjoying the kois because you always come and discuss everything about this hobby pleasanty. Even our chairman directly tell the committee about your participation and he was so happy know about it. Infact, he was the one that told me about you.

We hope you can encourage of our other fellow hobbyists from asian surroundings like your home country Singapore, then Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, China, Taiwan, and so on, especially our great fellow hobbyists on this forum. We'll prepare everything as "super" as it can be. We have talked to Fisheries Department, Customs, and so on to give a "super" line to give the kois that sent to the show ground like a first class passenger services on the airlines. The same thing will do to sent back the kois after the show.

I feel I hardly accept your gift...the 2nd NHA GC...as I feel hard to nurture her as good as you, even 50% of what you do. I couldn't let you down, and it means I have to improve much of my pond which will tear up my wallet But seeing her will compete on this Super Koi Show will be something that I wouldn't miss!!!

We hope on highly expectation that the latest AJKS 2012 GC could come to Jakarta, Indonesia and be the part of the show. Hope you could do the diplomacy to your chinese friend to let her take part to the show.

Once again thank-you so much for your support and we hope others will do the same as you.

I wouldn't hibernate until you coming and the show finish

Handy
    Brother Handy

Both You and I , had been promoting the Spirit of Nishikigoi in our own special way that often had some who would misunderstood us as benefitting commercially from promoting Koi Shows , GO Events and gatherings . ..... etc ... etc . I know how some of the accusations can be disappointing and heart-breaking , but the Passion we have inside us had often help us overcome our disappointment when we lose faith in our own contribution to the Koi communities around us ... , as we often say " If anyone think we had gain a dollar out of any koi related issues , events , including sales of kois or related koi items , we will pay them a hundred times of what we made from anyone in this hobby " Such is the spirit and passion we held for so long .

Indonesia and Thailand, are the only countries in S.E.Asia , that hold as many koi shows each year , comparable to the amount of Koi Shows in Japan , District , Perfecture , hobbyists and breeders shows combined . Even comparable in entries , or I would say ... more than what we see in Japan . A thousand entries of show quality kois in any of the organised show in Indonesia is indeed a common sight . This is why we regard Indonesia as the bigger and better player of quality Kois and Shows in Asia .

Rest assured Brother Handy , our small contingent from Singapore , will still be making some "noise" during this event , and will help boost the level in this event , as promised made to Brother Felix . As much as we started the 1st Asia Koi Show and NHA Show , Rinyukai Indonesia Koi Show will add more colors to our Koi Calender , and partaking and supporting this event will add more life to our koi resume as well ....

For what's worth , we promote " Friendship thru Scales " in a big way .... for Peace and Harmonies among communities , and Nishikigoi Hobbyists World Wide .

God Be With You Brother Handy . Have Faith .. and always stay Strong .
    Do not take Hibernation as an Yoga exercise ... you know when you do that ... We will miss you ...

David
    Last edited by DavidSoon; 02-24-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Daihonmei
    That is impressive. Good to see the hobby flourishing in other countries. The western world shows are in a bit of a slump due to the economy and housing depression. The high price of good koi also does not help. Wealth men and women seem to caught up in their businesses to focus on their hobbies. And middle class struggle with no access to additional home equity monies.
    But the old shows continue on as usual! The very popular San Diego show is on this weekend I believe? And the oldest show in the country- SoCal ZNA is in three more weeks.
    Some how we will struggle through. And although the USA ,as big as it is, will never be as involved with koi as the Asian countries are, it is my hope that the next generation rediscovers koi in a bigger way. Much of the hope for koi lies with our Asian American communities and with nature loving Americans who see, and are drawn to the peace and relaxation found in Japanese/Asian philosophy and art. JR

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSoon View Post
    Brother Handy

Both You and I , had been promoting the Spirit of Nishikigoi in our own special way that often had some who would misunderstood us as benefitting commercially from promoting Koi Shows , GO Events and gatherings . ..... etc ... etc . I know how some of the accusations can be disappointing and heart-breaking , but the Passion we have inside us had often help us overcome our disappointment when we lose faith in our own contribution to the Koi communities around us ... , as we often say " If anyone think we had gain a dollar out of any koi related issues , events , including sales of kois or related koi items , we will pay them a hundred times of what we made from anyone in this hobby " Such is the spirit and passion we held for so long .

Indonesia and Thailand, are the only countries in S.E.Asia , that hold as many koi shows each year , comparable to the amount of Koi Shows in Japan , District , Perfecture , hobbyists and breeders shows combined . Even comparable in entries , or I would say ... more than what we see in Japan . A thousand entries of show quality kois in any of the organised show in Indonesia is indeed a common sight . This is why we regard Indonesia as the bigger and better player of quality Kois and Shows in Asia .

Rest assured Brother Handy , our small contingent from Singapore , will still be making some "noise" during this event , and will help boost the level in this event , as promised made to Brother Felix . As much as we started the 1st Asia Koi Show and NHA Show , Rinyukai Indonesia Koi Show will add more colors to our Koi Calender , and partaking and supporting this event will add more life to our koi resume as well ....

For what's worth , we promote " Friendship thru Scales " in a big way .... for Peace and Harmonies among communities , and Nishikigoi Hobbyists World Wide .

God Be With You Brother Handy . Have Faith .. and always stay Strong .
    Do not take Hibernation as an Yoga exercise ... you know when you do that ... We will miss you ...

David
    Bro David,

Let's rock then !!!

Btw, yoga exercise won't make me hibernate, but after the yoga, I think I would double the sleep time coz all the muscles get stretch too much

Handy

Quote Originally Posted by JasPR View Post
    That is impressive. Good to see the hobby flourishing in other countries. The western world shows are in a bit of a slump due to the economy and housing depression. The high price of good koi also does not help. Wealth men and women seem to caught up in their businesses to focus on their hobbies. And middle class struggle with no access to additional home equity monies.
    But the old shows continue on as usual! The very popular San Diego show is on this weekend I believe? And the oldest show in the country- SoCal ZNA is in three more weeks.
    Some how we will struggle through. And although the USA ,as big as it is, will never be as involved with koi as the Asian countries are, it is my hope that the next generation rediscovers koi in a bigger way. Much of the hope for koi lies with our Asian American communities and with nature loving Americans who see, and are drawn to the peace and relaxation found in Japanese/Asian philosophy and art. JR
    JR,

We hope that the economic situation getting better and better. What happen on western side, more or less would effect to other continent countries.

Though it's on hard time, we hope all the show would run well and success. Keep the spirit on is the most important.

To more bring the bond connection between Asian and Western communities stronger, on this show we would do a day seminar with the topic as this "How To Maintain Your Koi Pond With Good Biological Approach" by Mark Krupka from United State of America.

Mark Krupka is the president of the National Association of Pond Professionals. This association is a place for professional people who have deep experience in the design, operation, and control of biological systems as well as the function of microbes in natural aquatic enviroments.

For more about Mark Krupka, you may read on this link :
    Microbe-Lift.com :: Ask The Experts

We hope this program will give benefits to all of koi lovers.

Tosai
    Congratulations on the Rinyukai gathering. Thanks for the warm welcome hospitality brother Handy.

Pau

Quote Originally Posted by j_iwanto View Post
    Congratulations on the Rinyukai gathering. Thanks for the warm welcome hospitality brother Handy.

Pau
    You are most welcome bro Pau. Don't hesitate if you have any question. Really sorry I couldn't be with you all of the time.

The launchind day

Dear all,

Today we held the launching of Riyunkai Indonesia with all of koi lovers, dealers, some Japan's breeders, Fisheries department, some Indonesian region ZNA clubs chairman, magazine and television reporters, and so on.

We hope this would be a new milestone for all of koi hobby world.

Here are some pictures and videos of the launching day of Riyunkai Indonesia :

The surroundings...there are 2 vat to show 2 big kois that get Grand Champion B and Best In Size Ginrin. The GC B is a 95cm hi utshuri and the BIS is a 85cm ginrin kohaku.

Here are the Chairman of Riyunkai Indonesia, Mr. Felix Denanta (left) and Vice Chairman Mr. Hendrawan Sudarpo (right)

Press conference...

The launching of Riyunkai Indonesia which symbolize with opening the curtain for the Super Koi Show 2012 poster.

Even we have super model that also love kois...

With some of Japan's breeders that would support for the show later

Lunch time

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast