Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help from the U. K.

Hi Mike!
    Some cliches arose so we were not able to consumate the deal. We were very pleased with the willingness of other koi kichi's in the UK to make the trip and check on the koi for us. this is a great bunch of people to be associated with. Dan and I both wish to go on record that ....favors work both ways across the pond so would be glad to return them if there was anything we could do!

That's a darn shame Dick, I was hoping this would happen as it would have been probably the best illustration to date of how these BB's can help us all.
    I'd love to know what you mean by "Some cliches arose so we were not able to consumate the deal." What were they? That said, I do understand, and respect, if you don't feel appropriate to answer.
    Until the next time, and I promise, if it's in reasonable striking distance I'll willingly go see for you.

Andrew - I too had hoped this would have been a great example of how this board provides help to it's members. It was wonderful to see offers of assistance from you fellow members in the U.K. I'm sorry it didn't happen - I really liked that shiro utsuri. Oh well, there another one out there somewhere. Thanks again to all of you!

Thanks andrew! i really do appreciate the offer. I think at this stage it would be best for all parties if we moved on from the subject of cliches
    and let bygones be exactly that! take care....

Your welcome Guys, until next time then...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234