Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Beautiful Gift from Brother David

A Beautiful Gift from Brother David

Koi Brothers and Sisters,

Just want to share with you a beautiful gift from Brother David, a Momotaro Sanke, Sansai 68cm. Getting excited when she arrived. So i skipped lunch, went to the airport and picked her up around noon today.

Here's the picture taken by Devin (Koi Acres) before shipping. Thanks Devin for shipping her here.

Here's a short video of her just out of the bag (and went back to work.)

Brother David,

She looks even bigger than Kisaki Sanke (66cm). Beautifully developed compared to her nisai. Thank you so much for letting me share a part of your precious collection, brother. Thanking would never be enough to express my immerse gratitude to you. Thus I'll take very good care of them, treasure them and feed them well. Hopefully one day, they'll reach jumbo size, a common dream from all of us.

A super beautiful Gift, Brother David!

Cheers,
    Victor

Quote Originally Posted by ikoi View Post
    Koi Brothers and Sisters,

Just want to share with you a beautiful gift from Brother David, a Momotaro Sanke, Sansai 68cm. Getting excited when she arrived. So i skipped lunch, went to the airport and picked her up around noon today.

Here's the picture taken by Devin (Koi Acres) before shipping. Thanks Devin for shipping her here.

Here's a short video of her just out of the bag (and went back to work.)

Brother David,

She looks even bigger than Kisaki Sanke (66cm). Beautifully developed compared to her nisai. Thank you so much for letting me share a part of your precious collection, brother. Thanking would never be enough to express my immerse gratitude to you. Thus I'll take very good care of them, treasure them and feed them well. Hopefully one day, they'll reach jumbo size, a common dream from all of us.

A super beautiful Gift, Brother David!

Cheers,
    Victor
    Good Day Brother Victor

Sure glad to know this Sanke arrived safely .. I'm glad you like her too .
    I believe under your good care and new pond , she would simply bulk-up and looks better than what she looks like in a matter of months . She had been without food for more than a month while preparing her to be shipped to Koi Acres , and I would like to commend Brother Devin for his professional handling in this shipment to your place .... sure did a good job ... She still looks good .
    Brother Vic , I always believe you went through great extend to be saving up some monies for the freighting and handling charges .Freighting and handling had never been cheap from Japan to the States , and I do feel bad for imposing such expenses ....

BTW , did brother Larry's Sanke arrived safely too ??

I Wished All Well .

David Soon

Happy to see the joy you generate with your gifts. the sanke is beautiful......

last night i sent one of my trickle towers home with a new koi fanatic, who i visited the day before to review his filtration and found it lacking in the bio department. All this to say, while it is nice to see others so appreciative of the gift, to be honest it is the giver that receives the most joy!

isn't that right, david?

In most cases but in this case I would prefer to be the receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by dick benbow View Post

last night i sent one of my trickle towers home with a new koi fanatic, who i visited the day before to review his filtration and found it lacking in the bio department. All this to say, while it is nice to see others so appreciative of the gift, to be honest it is the giver that receives the most joy!

isn't that right, david?
    Indeed Coach

It's always joyful to receive , and greater joy being able to share ...

David

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSoon View Post
    Good Day Brother Victor

Sure glad to know this Sanke arrived safely .. I'm glad you like her too .
    I believe under your good care and new pond , she would simply bulk-up and looks better than what she looks like in a matter of months . She had been without food for more than a month while preparing her to be shipped to Koi Acres , and I would like to commend Brother Devin for his professional handling in this shipment to your place .... sure did a good job ... She still looks good .
    Brother Vic , I always believe you went through great extend to be saving up some monies for the freighting and handling charges .Freighting and handling had never been cheap from Japan to the States , and I do feel bad for imposing such expenses ....

BTW , did brother Larry's Sanke arrived safely too ??

I Wished All Well .

David Soon
    Brother David,

I like her very much. Both of the Sanke arrived in the States safely. Brother Larry's Sanke is still @Devin's place.

She has not been fed for over 2 months now. Will feed her some FD which will come in town in 1-2 wks. For now, let her enjoy the oyster cookies.

For shipping costs, those are minor, brother David. I'm able to take care of these small expenses. Please don't feel bad, brother!

I'll make a video with all of your Koi in it later when water gets clearer.

Cheers,
    Vic.

wow! That is a beautiful sanke!!

Congrats to Brother Victor on receiving a beautiful sanke and Brother David for proving there are still good, kind people out there!

Quote Originally Posted by dick benbow View Post
    I've been waiting to pick her up for a while, Coach. I'm glad you like her too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan25 View Post
    wow! That is a beautiful sanke!!
    Beautiful, Brother Ethan. I said that too when 1st saw her out of the bags. Let's see how she develops...

Quote Originally Posted by bobbysuzanna View Post
    Congrats to Brother Victor on receiving a beautiful sanke and Brother David for proving there are still good, kind people out there!
    Thank you, brother Bobby! Now while in town, Koi brothers and sisters can stop by and see a little collection of brother David's Koi on this side of the globe even though my pond is not big and not so nice. I feel so fortunate to receive these high end toys. Brother David's sharing is really beyond generosity.

Cheers,
    Vic.

Oyagoi
    DANG IT

forgot at the koi acre open house to ask devin or could have pointed it out.i am sure i saw it but would have been better had i known and looked at it better knowing who the koi was.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast