Home | About Us | Contact Us

Koi Forum - Koi-Bito Magazine straight from Japan
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By brianrichman6

Thread: just a few of my babies from my breeding

just a few of my babies from my breeding

so today I scooped out a few of my babies to see what they looked like from my may 2013 breedings
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just a few of my babies from my breeding-.jpg   just a few of my babies from my breeding-b.jpg   just a few of my babies from my breeding-c.jpg   just a few of my babies from my breeding-d.jpg   just a few of my babies from my breeding-e.jpg  

just a few of my babies from my breeding-f.jpg   just a few of my babies from my breeding-g.jpg  

What is the parentage of the doitsu 'green' chagoi?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    What is the parentage of the doitsu 'green' chagoi?
    isn't that cool, I used a sorogoi female (Not Doitsu) and 2 beni kumonryus and I wound up with these cool koi, I believe I have maybe 20 like that , also have some that are blue maybe 10 of those I will have to post at a later date when I catch them...

That was quite a genetic soup. The complexity of Beni Kumonryu is fairly obvious. Soragoi are not so obvious. Folks have the sense that the simplicity of Soragoi (or Chagoi) indicates a likelihood that their genetic make-up is simple. Match two Soragoi, however, and a wide range of phentotypes can result.

just a few of my babies from my breeding-1.jpgjust a few of my babies from my breeding-1a.jpgjust a few of my babies from my breeding-1b.jpgjust a few of my babies from my breeding-1c.jpgjust a few of my babies from my breeding-1d.jpgjust a few of my babies from my breeding-1e.jpgjust a few of my babies from my breeding-1f.jpgjust a few of my babies from my breeding-1g.jpgjust a few of my babies from my breeding-1h.jpgjust a few of my babies from my breeding-1k.jpgjust a few of my babies from my breeding-1l.jpgjust a few of my babies from my breeding-1m.jpgjust a few of my babies from my breeding-1n.jpgjust a few of my babies from my breeding-1o.jpgjust a few of my babies from my breeding-1p.jpgjust a few of my babies from my breeding-1q.jpgjust a few of my babies from my breeding-1r.jpgwent through some more today didn't realize there were so many, I had already culled this pond 2 times in 5 months